faint

Third person pov:

Karl , Quackity and Sapnap guide the citizens to their home back.

After that,
Karl walked up to Hannah and Puffy. " Ms. Puffy... So you think you should let them visit their mother first ?" Karl asked. But then Kate kicked him off as she giggled.

Puffy and Hannah was stun. Hannah gave the baby to Kate as she ran up to Karl. " Karl , are you ok ??" She asked. " I... I j-just a god t-that waving me ..." Karl answered. Kate after heard what he said. She laughed out loud.

" Muhahahahaha!!!" She laughed. But then charlie showed up as he kicked Kate off which send Kate flew away. The baby was tossed up to the sky. Charlie then caught the baby. " Hah!! Now who is the favorite now !!" Charlie yelled. The baby was giggled.

" O-oh my god... God... A-are you waiting for me ?" Kate said.

" Deserve it " Karl smirked. Kate shook her head. " Hey !! Shut your mouth up !!" Kate yelled.

" The f**k what are you guy playing?" Dream asked. Orenda was confused. " F**k !" He yelled. Everyone at there was stun. " Ummm... Oops..." Dream said.

George showed up at the back. " Do you know what have you done ?" George asked as he glared at Dream.

Dream sat down as he put his hand up. " I'm sorry..." He said.

" You ! You teach him that word and now look at him !!" George pointed at Orenda.

" F**k , f**k, f**k "

Dream looked at George. He looked at Dream back. " Now ! You ruined his innocent!!" . " You are going to pay for this after we get back home !!" George glared at him.

' haha... I'm doom now..'

Karl showed up to Orenda as he tried to tell him.

" No... Orenda that's a bad word you can not say that , ok ?" Karl said. " B-but- unwcle sawid it..." Orenda said. " Well yes ! That word is only for bad people say it so you don't want to be bad people, do you ?" Karl asked. Orenda was shocked then nodded his head. " Thwat a bwat woed!!" Orenda said. " Very good ..." Karl smiled.

" Booooooo" Kate said. Then Karl threw a rock at her. " Haha... Now I'm going to meet him " Kate then fainted.

" Wow... I didn't know she weak to a rock " Quackity said. He looked at Sapnap then they both showed the evil smirk to each other. ' I finally found your weakness...' they both through as they looked at Kate.

' ah.. f**k... Why do I feel someone want to kill me ?' Kate thought.

...

' oh no... Oh no... I have to report to him. The enemies are now dangerous than before' Connor thought but due to his careless. He step on the stick. Hannah and puffy heard it. Hannah then summon the vine to wrap around Connor and pulled him back.

" Oh wow... I didn't know that we have a spy..." George was shocked.

Orenda looked at George's expression then followed him. Karl looked at Orenda then giggled a bit. ' oh Orenda...' Karl thought.

...

" What actually the f**k !" Tommy yelled.

Tommy was shocked. The one who stood in front of him was the woman 1 but... She didn't cover any black on her. She smiled then opened her mouth.

Tommy's eyes widen .

...

Ted walked up to the cage saw Tommy laid down there. " Hey ~~ !" Ted said. " The f**k ?? Are you sleeping??" Ted asked. No answer. Ted was confused.