Travel

Third person pov:

" ok twin... Let's talk about this situation and not... Umm cause something bad to the past " Kate said. " do I look like give a f**k ??" The black one said as he walked through the house. " laugher!" Kate said . Laugher then pulled out the card as the chain showed up and wrapped around the twin. " oh god !" Another twin said. " wait a minute..."

" I said that I want to talk not fighting! But if you really want to fight so bad then let's fight somewhere else. I don't want to effect the past... Or ...". " or what ?" The black one said. " you die ?" He asked as took a glance at Kate. But Kate showed the difference expression. Her expression was kind worry.

" umm what ?"

" it possible be her " another twin said  as he looked at him

'' her ?" The black one asked. Another twin replied with a nodded his head. " oh..."

" she shows up , huh ?" . " I'm gladly fight with her again!!" The black one yelled. " oh my human !! No ! You won't fight with her again !'' The white one yelled as he pulled his twin's ear. The white one sighed.

Kate looked at Laugher. Then the chain came back to card as she put it back. " hah..." . " I wish I use this card " Laugher said as she looked at that card. " no laugher ! If you use that , she will be angry and you will be gone " Kate said. " Oh come on"

Then suddenly the portal showed up. It was reveal the woman 2 . " what is going on , here ?" She asked. " Kate ? Laugher? And $&_# ? &$#(+ ? " she asked as she looked at them.

" they want to change the past ..." Kate said. The woman 2 looked at them then rolled eyes.

" she won't allow it '' she said as the portal showed up and she went to the portal but before she went , she looked at them then said " good luck~~" even though she was covered in black but the smile showed up. The smile was so creepy that made the twin got chill

She went in. The portal had been closed.

" her smile is quite creepy " the black one said. " oh now... You are admitting that you are weak ?" Kate asked. " I said that her smile is creepy, doesn't mean I am weak ?? I don't fear anyone. We , the god, the twin and the god of time don't have any fear to someone small like ant " the back one said. " hey... Don't be like that brother.. you know karma is real , right ?" The white one said. The black one rolled his eyes. Then he went in the house through the window but Kate pulled out Laugher's card. " Hey that's mine !!"

Then the portal showed up. The black one accidentally went in that portal. Then his twin went in too. " wait for me !!" He yelled.

" F**k ! " Kate said then she pulled Laugher as she threw her into the portal. She ran in. Then the portal had disappeared.

Then someone peaked out the window. " I am pretty sure that someone is here and... They want to break in..." They said. It was Ted. Ted rolled his eyes. " not my problem " he said. Then closed the window. " I have to finish this as soon as possible " he said to himself then he walked into Quackity's house. But he didn't know that there was a slime there. The slime formed into mini Charlie. " as soon as possible?" He said. " oh my god Quackity... Why are you so bad luck at making friends ??" He said. " but wait... He isn't his friend " Charlie said . His word was related to Ted.

" so suspicious.."

...

Then the portal showed up as The twin stepped out first. Ten Laugher who was get threw away. " ouch ..." She said. The last one was Kate.

" oh great ! Now where are we ?" The black one asked as he glanced at Kate. " what ? You look like I know ??" Kate asked. " I also don't know too you know."

" what a useless..." The black one mumbled. " well only if you can talk then we won't be here and our situation will settle now !" Kate yelled. " shut up !" The black one yelled then suddenly the ink showed up as it formed to flying sword. " hey ! $+#(&$ Don't use that power !!" The white one yelled in panic . " hah ? Finally show the magic that you have huh ?" Kate asked. Then her hand formed into tiger.

" you motherf**ker !!" The black one yelled then the flying swords flew at Kate. Kate jumped to avoid then cut all of them with her tiger hand.

She landed on her feet. " what an impressive..." The black one said.

" s-stop !" Someone yelled in pani voice. The four men and women looked at that direction to see George and Karl ? Hold the gun.

" this is police and what is going on ?" Karl asked. " you don't need to know " Laugher said with giggled.

" you know fighting with sword can cause you in jail ! George said . " who said that ? The black one asked. " the law said that !" George yelled. " I am confused... Why you guy dress like that ?? Is someone film fantasy movie here ??" Karl asked.

Kate sighed. " no filming here , police officer" . " I see..." Karl said. '' but we have to let you four to police station.

Then laugher pulled out the card and threw it as it formed into portal. " Run!!" Laugher yelled. Then the four men and women ran into that portal.

" hey ! Stop !!" Karl yelled. Before Karl catched up the portal but it was disappear.

" for my entire life , I never seen something like this before. Now I become police and I see this ??" George said. " that's kinda weird ". " do you think they related to the crime that we are going to investigate? " karl asked. George shook his head. " those guy were weird as f**k..." George said.

...

The four men and women ran out from the portal and seem to be Quackity's house again and yes in the past.

" whew... What a crazy adventure... " laugher said.

" damn it... We mess up another story !" Kate said.

" hah ... Suck to be you !" The black one said. " you-" but something cut Kate off.

They all looked at it. Then all their eyes widen to see who was it.

______________________________________

Yay ! Done with this chapter!! I was planning on writing two chapters in one roll but since I was kinda tired so I change my mind I write only one . And yes let's hope if I can upload another chapter tomorrow. ( don't trust me bout this because I also don't believe myself)

But anyway the exam went smooth and yes some of them I did right and some of them I did wrong. I mean normal for all students, right ?

Hope you enjoy this Chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1147 words