meet

Third person pov:

" well... let's change the position, shall we ??" Kate asked. " what do you mean. ?" Karl asked. Then Karl and George started to run around. Then Sapnap and Dream had a spear.

She sighed as she looked at them. " gosh... I wish someone will show up and entertain me..." Kate sighed. But then she felt someone was about to touch her shoulder. She looked at it to see Puffy. " ah! Hello Mr. Puffy !" Kate greeted. " well yes Kate ... I just know that why you don't interest in practice?" . " I mean everyone practices their power but except you.." Puffy asked.

" well let's just said that I already prepare myself..." Kate said with a smile.

Puffy looked at her then sighed. " very well..." she said then she walked out .

" Jeez... what is her problem?" Kate asked.

Kate was confused but then she didn't notice that the card that had Karl's power grew brighter and brighter. Soon Kate smiled was stopped. She took out the card then sighed. " I guess we can use this too .."

...

" I-I... I don't know... I just can't control myself..." Quackity said as he looked at Charlie. " then let's get out of here and avoid that two monsters as soon as possible!" Charlie said. " N-no !" Quackity shouted.

" I can't do that..." Quackity said.

," you... " Charlie said then Quackity's wing flew up as it went to Quackity back and formed into the normal wing back. Charlie was confused.

" Why you did this ?..." Charlie asked. " well let's just say that we are ... quite similar..." Quackity said with a smiled. Whenever you do something, I couldn't help but think that you are just mini version me... it was quite amazed and also happy to see that you are similar to me... " Quackity smiled.

" Mr. Quackity!" Charlie yelled. Quackity was confused and looked at him. " w-well.. Mr. Quackity... I am here to tell you that..."

After Charlie told what was happening, Quackity's eyes widen. " I...I see..." Quackity said. Then his wing opened up and flew up to the sky.

Charlie sighed then he looked at the time. " let's hope that this way can help him..." Charlie mumbled.

...

Quackity flew up to sky . He looked down as he barely saw Charlie. " well here we go nothing..." he said.

Quackity then fell down. His wing was barely open. He saw the sky was so blue... so blue that he had to die under it. It was too bad that he had to die...

Quackity smiled.

But as soon as he almost next to the land, he saw Charlie put the slime on the ground for him to land. " oh Charlie..." Quackity smiled. Then he landed. " a-ah ! Congratulations!!" Charlie said. Quackity looked at him then asked " why you put it down here ? I thought you want me to end my life here ?' Quackity asked. " well so mean... if you are going now then you will miss the chance to do something new or experience new things..." Charlie said.

Quackity sighed " your mind is likely rollercoaster..."

Charlie giggled. " well I can't control myself to tell you that..." . " haha ."

...

Kate just sat around and watched the four men train. She then pulled out the card. The card was still shine bright. Then suddenly there was a someone who showed up and want to get this card. Kate moved the card away from their hand.

" oh come on !!" They yelled. " stop it... Laugher and don't you think that you will take control of this card " Kate smiled.

Then the person showed up. It was a girl. She had a black suit. And had a mask with a smile face similar to Dream. " you know what !! That card will be mine !!" Laugher yelled. " nope..." Kate answered.

" you !!" Laugher yelled.

The four men stopped at what they were doing and looked at Kate and laugher. " hey !!! I am not preform yet then why I feel a lot of eyes focus on me?" Laugher laughed.

The four men showed up and Dream asked " who are you ?"

Laugher smiled. " I am Laugher. And I am the youngest sister of Kate " Laugher smiled.

Dream , Sapnap and George were all stun . Karl looked the reaction on their face then laughed.

" what ??" George asked. " well it's just then you guy have a funny reaction..." Karl said as he tried to hold his laugh. George sighed. " laugh at it all you want..." . Karl then began to laugh. He laughed over again and again. Then laugher snapped her finger as all the time stopped.

Laugher looked at Karl then moved to Kate. Kate glared at her.

Laugher went and touch the card but kate kept moving. " hah ... I already say that this card isn't you but me " Kate smiled.

" You !! -'' Laugher had nothing to say. Sapnap looked at Laugher then asked " I might be rude but what is your ability?" . " nah ! My ability is card ! It can steal other people's ability and I can use that skill too. That card can also trap human into it too " Laugher explained. '' but what if they want to get out ? What should you do ?" Dream asked. " well basically I will summon them out of my precious card away. But if the people was in the card and the card was being destroy then it means that people that stick on that card will be dead..." Laugher said.

" hahahaha !! I can't believe they always found the card but not the owner !!" Laugher laughed.

" laugher!!'' Kate yelled

Laugher looked at her then sighed as she knew what Kate wanted her to do. And of course, Karl's ability card was still in Kate's hand.

Kate showed it to Karl as mumble that only for her and Karl heard it
" you should thank me that I didn't give this to Laugher ..." karl nodded her head a stye answered.

Then they all leave..

Then Laugher got out as she laughed out loud.

Kate sighed. " gosh... I can't really escape him , huh "

'' hey !! Be glad that your own sister is taking care of you !!" Laugher said. " say the one who not know how to fried eggs. " Kate said.

" hey !! I am here to live not to get exposed!!" Laugher yelled.

______________________________________

To be honest, I wanted to write another new chapter but I can't. I mean I can but I have to go to bed since I barely kept my eyes open :^

And this Chapter is kinda confusing today !!!!

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1097 words