a small truth.

Third person pov:

Lily was shock. " I- I ... " . " What so shock ? Are you afraid that you are going to be die when you have punishment?" Kate showed her smirk. " Ok ! Kate, that's enough! All of you get out of my office and also Hannah ! Why are you messing with my office ?" Puffy yelled. " Well it's amazing though " she laughed. Puffy rolled her eyes.

Philza looked at Lily as he sighed. " Lily... You can go outside now..." He said. Lily slowly walked to the exist. " That's plot is so twisted!!" Wilbur said. The oldest son remained silent. " Boys ! Get out of here " Philza said. " Yes dad.." the two sons answered as they walked out of the office.

" I can't believe that the middle child is taller than the oldest one " Sapnap whispered at Quackity. " I know right...." Quackity whispered back. " Shush !" Dream whispered at them " yoo! Just chill dude !" Sapnap said.

" The case had been solved !" Kate yelled as she jumped out of her high place and lent in front of Karl. " That make me so confusing! What are your power ? You never introduce any about your power " Karl said. " I am not kind of person who tell you so easily but there's one way to find out is that wait " Kate smiled.

" That's weird..." George said.

" A mage ?" Karl asked.

" Nope "

" A dragon?"

" That's so weird but no "

" Swordwoman ??"

" Nope "

" A hunter ??"

" Nope "

Six people went out of the office while karl kept guessing all the magic . " Ok maybe next time you will know it !" . Kate said. " Oh... Ok then "

' why I feel like his puppy ear down ?"

Kate sighed. Then her head suddenly appeared something in her head.

Kate smirked as she looked at George. George noticed as he showed his smirk at him. Kate went up to him as they both gave each other a high five. " We got them !! Like so good !" Kate said. " I know right ! I almost laughed when I saw expression on her face. " George laughed. " What ? Expression? Laugh ??" Karl was confused. The two looked at Karl then they laugh awkwardly.

Dream then flashback at where George covered his mouth when the principal told them that Lily found to be guilty.

" Ok ! Are you two planning something?" Quackity asked. Kate laughed. " Of course we are ! " George laughed.

" What are you planning about ?" Dream asked.

" This !" These two answered the same time.

" I am sorry but what ??" Karl yelled. " This what ?" Sapnap asked.

" Dude these two make my brain went into heaven" Quackity said. " Oh ! You have a Brain" Kate asked. George then laughed out loud. " You !- " . " Ugh !" Quackity yelled. Karl giggled. Sapnap looked at Quackity with a smirk on his face. " Bro just got roasted by a girl " Sapnap said. " Shut up !"

" Well let's just said .... George fake it ?" Kate said.

" Fake the injury??" Dream asked as he looked at George. " Yep ! You heard her " George said.

" But why ??" Dream asked . " Well to be honest, I almost summon my magic to fight her back but the moment, I looked at Kate . I already knew the expression on her face as she wanted me to fake it so instead of fighting her , I was trying to escape away from her and summon the wing to escape her. But she caught me . And you know... She ... Blah blah " George explained. " You don't need to add blah blah we know what was happening " Sapnap said. " So the injury was fake ?" Dream asked. George nodded his head.

" Umm don't be angry at me-" then George was pulled by Dream. " Thank god that it's just fake " Dream said as he hugged George tight. " Promise that you never do that again ?" George smiled and nodded his head to answer. " Promise "

" Wait so ?? You guy were faking it ?? But why ?" Quackity asked.

" Because... I found her annoying" Kate sighed. " But you are just enter this school yesterday!!" Karl yelled. " Logic . Lmao " Kate said.

'' well anyway George , Principal knew it " Kate said. " Oh well as expected our school principal " George said.

...

Many hours ago.

" Hello !" Kate smiled.

" Ahh ! Hello Kate " Puffy said. " Why are you here anyway?" Puffy asked. " Because I want to walk around due to boredom. " Kate answered.

".."

" I want you to take a revenge of Lily ". " Oohhhh ~ may I ask why ?" Kate asked

" Well in these days , she has been bullying everyone whenever they were next to Dream. I guess she is somehow a yandere..." Puffy explained.

" Ahhh! Don't worry Ms, principal! I will help you with it "Kate smiled.

  ...

Kate smiled to herself.

" kate ? You're coming?" Karl asked.  " Oh yeah ! Let's go !'' Kate walked towards to Karl as other walked away first.

But Kate was about to hold Karl's hand , Quackity then quickly pulled karl in . Kate was confused and also frustrated.

...

Tommy just walked around the shop . He saw the necklace but it was kinda weird thing.

" What the f**k ?? A necklace in dress store ?" . " Why it looks so different from other necklace?" . Tommy sighed.

" So noisy...." Tommy hated noisy place but somehow he was the loudest in his group...

Tommy so he decided to go in the forest to put his mind at ease.

" Haaaaa !" Tommy said. but then he noticed that something was wrong.

Tommy went up to see what was happening. He took a peek, after what he was seeing. His eyes widen.

" What the actual f**k ?" He said.

______________________________________

Damn... I can't believe I slept again while I was writing this story ! Damn... I really want to sleep huh ?

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone:)

947 words.