alive !

Third person pov:

Philza, techno and Wilbur walked out from the building. Tommy was in Techno's hand.

Deo as soon as he saw them . He quickly looked away as he wanted to avoid this situation. He want to walk away but then the vine showed up and wrapped around his hand. Deo looked at vine then moved to Karl.

Karl looked at him then moved to his three friends. Deo looked at them.

They all looked at Deo in worry expression. Wisp sighed. " I know that it's kinda hard to accept this but... You need to face this. You need to see his face... For the... Last time..." Wisp said. Luke looked at Wisp then sighed. " We all have a feeling too ... Deo..." Luke said. " I-I.. it's hard to be strong for handle this situation... So why don't you let it all out ?" Bitzel asked as his tear showed up. " Damn it.. " Deo whispered. The vine slowly backed up a bit. Deo then ran up to his three friends and hugged him. " You- ... You guy are the only thing I have now..." Deo said. The three friends looked at each other then giggled.

" Of course" they said.

Karl smiled to see their situation. Then he looked down. There was a water which made him to see his own reflection. ' ...'

Their situation seemed to ... Be resolved.... But what about his situation? What will he get ? To go back or stay here... Forever.

Karl looked at his own reflection, didn't even realize that Sapnap and Quackity in front of him. Sapnap snapped his finger. While Quackity shook him. " Karl !!!" Karl finally back in his body. " Y-yeah ? What is going on ?" Karl asked. " You are just zone there... Like a daydream!" Sapnap said.

Tubbo walked up to Karl. " Karl ? Are you ok ?" . " W-well of course I am fine... What's wrong?" Karl asked. " Oh nothing... Just asking... Because you didn't seemed to be fine at all..." Tubbo said as he walked back to Ranboo.

George looked at Tubbo then at Karl. " You really overthinking..." George said. " What ?" Karl was confused. George giggled. " Don't overthinking yourself" George said. " Yeah... It should be ... Umm ... Take care of yourself first before other thing " Dream said. George giggled. " What ??" . " Nothing..." George said.

Karl stood there . ' how sharp... ' Karl sighed. " So are you ready to go ?" Sapnap asked. " Where ?" Karl asked back. " Well um. You know !! Back to our house" Quackity said. " Since when my house turned into your house?" Karl asked. Then Orenda showed up. " Papa !!" He yelled. Karl hugged him. " Hello there Orenda" Orenda smiled.

Then Kate walked towards to them with Chandra in her hand. " Guess who~~~ " Kate said. " O-oh ! Chandra" Karl said. Kate gave Chandra to him. Karl hold her carefully ( not to drop her of course)

Karl looked at Chandra with a smile then moved to Quackity and Sapnap who was adore him with the two babies. ' oh ... So that's why... Our home ...' Karl thought.

...

Techno walked back to the academy but Deo stood and stopped them from going. " W-what !" Luke yelled. " What ?" Wilbur asked.

" W-well ... We just want to have a small talk with Tommy..." Bitzel said. " Yeah ! That's right !" Luke yelled as he tried to catch his breathe. Techno glared at Deo and almost threw a hand at him but Philza stood up. " Sore thing , mate... You can talk to him... I mean you can talk to him how much you love to " Philza said with a smile.

Deo saw the smile. He knew that the smile hid the sadness from Deo, him. Deo sighed. " Thank you "

Deo walked and carried Tommy. He sat down as he took a look at him.

Techno and Wilbur stood next to him as they didn't let them have a private conversation.

Philza walked up to them and bring them to aside. " Can't you just give them a private?"