portal

Third person pov:

Puffy looked at all the story then moved her eyes to Philza. Philza felt like someone glared at him. He turned around then he saw puffy glared at him. He sighed.

" Hello everyone.. today we have a new for all of you that you are going to be prepare for someone..." Philza said.

' again ? ... why everyone keeps telling me to be prepare but for what ??' Karl thought as eh looked at Philza. ' damn it... if I only have that power , I would know what are they planning...' Karl thought as he glared at Kate and Philza. ' those two.. are probably up to something in the future...'

Karl sighed. ' I can't help but have no idea what are they thinking about...'

" ..."

" why isn't he talking?". " is there something wrong?". " omg ... is there something big going to happen and he is too stun to speak ??" . " I guess.. you are kinda right" . " why he is so quiet now...'. ' I don't know but when Karl joint in , our school just turned upside down"

Then some students glared at Karl. Kate then glared at them back as they flinched and ignore him.

" thank..." karl said. Kate smiled. '' I think it's your answer huh ?" Karl giggled. "..." Kate remained silent then nodded her head.

Philza sighed. Then he looked at Puffy. She looked confused but then she sighed. She looked at Wilbur. " I see..." Wilbur said.

" we are going to have a WAR..." Wilbur said.

...

" what ?? War ??" . " with who ?". " what the f**k !? "." I don't f**king prepare yet !". " hah ? War ? Look like it is going to be fun !". " Dude !! This is serious!! It's not fun as you think !".

Everyone whispered.

' is that... what Kate want me to do...' Karl looked at Kate. She looked at the student then she turned at Karl. " oh ! Yeah right ! What is the time ?" Kate asked. " oh yeah... it's umm 9 :45 am why are you asking?" Karl asked.

Kate then realized. " oh yeah ! It's already time !" . " what's time ?.."

Then suddenly the portal came out of nowhere next to Karl. Karl looked at the portal.

" karl !!" Sapnap yelled. " what ? Why is it here ??" George asked. " it's kinda rare ..." Dream said. Everyone looked at Dream. " what ?" Dream asked.

Then Karl was being pulled by the portal.

" Kate ??" Karl yelled. Kate smiled as she waved little bye bye at him. '' don't worry... you are going to be fine " Kate smiled. " you know !! I hate that smile !!" Karl yelled. Then he was in the portal.

Sapnap was about to catch him but ended up failing. " F**k !!"

Karl as soon as he was in the portal . He felt like it felt similar... so similar. When he was travel through time. " what a nostalgia feeling..." karl said. Then he saw the portal in front of him showed up. " ah..."

When he was out the portal, he saw someone... someone that was in the somewhere that they experienced him.

" Oh umm... hello ?" Karl asked.

As soon he said the word , that person flinched but no response.

' what the honk ... wait a minute is he...'

...

Sapnap saw that the portal was vanish. He then approach to Kate. " you are next to him but why ? Why don't you save him ??" Sapnap yelled. Kate giggled.

" wait are you traitor.. ?" Some students asked. Then the room full of whisper. " no.. I am not. " Kate answered. Then why she wasn't save Karl.

Well it was because that Kate knew Karl' s fate. She knew Karl' s fate very well. If she tried to save him then all the storyline will be mess. The storyline will end shortly.

" f**king answer me !" Sapnap yelled.

" Sapnap!" George yelled. " shut up ..." George said. " why should I ? She ... she didn't dare to save Karl !! She dare to let Karl die like that !" Sapnap yelled.

Then the portal showed up . Karl walked out form the portal as like she wasn't himself. He was in his thought of something. What was it ?

" oh my ... that's so fast... I thought that you two are going to talk with each other more than this time ..." Kate smiled. Karl looked at her. Sapnap then went up to him as he hugged him. " thank goodness!!" He said. Karl smiled awkwardly. He then giggled.

Then he looked at Kate. ' it's not her...' Karl thought.

Kate smiled . Karl was shock. ' huh ? Why she smiled ? Is she know that I already catch up to her ?' Karl thought.

" I am glad that you are ok " George said. "O-oh ! Yeah right ! I am fine... I mean that portal didn't lend me to the monster.." Karl laughed awkwardly. " and also Sapnap... can you let go of me ?" Karl asked. " no !" Sapnap answered. George sighed then looked at Dream. Dream rolled his eyes as he knew what George wanted. Dream used his string wrapped around Sapnap then moved him away from Karl.

" we need to have a lot of talk about this " George said. Karl giggled. Soon his giggled turned into awkwardly.

" those kids are really interesting, don't you think Philza?" Puffy asked. Philza smiled then answered " yes ... very interesting..."

" heh ? What is going on ?" Techno asked himself. " heh ? Whatever... it's not like I care..." Techno said as he closed his eyes. But the moment he closed his eyes , he saw the man with a beautiful blonde hair , and blue eyes with annoying personality showed up. He opened his eyes then sighed. " I can't really escape from you , huh ?" Techno asked.

Then the flashback where he was a kid.

Techno seemed to be train but then he heard the crying and yelling noise. " wait... that's voice... it's similar to... Tommy!!" Techno yelled then he ran to the noise. He looked at everywhere then he saw Tommy who was injured and cried. " h-hey ! What's wrong? Did someone hurt you ? Did they try to kidnap you ?" Techno asked. He felt like the anger flew up to his mind right now. " n-no..." . " what ?" . " no someone didn't put a hand on me... I just fell down and it's hurt ..." Tommy cried out again. Techno's eyes widen then he laughed. " h-hey ! It's not funny! It's hurt !!" Tommy yelled. " right right..." Techno smiled.

" then let's get you home and let our dad heal you..." Techno sighed. " o-ok..." Tommy said in cry voice. Techno giggled.

The flashback ended. " I wonder where they are taking you to " his word was full of anger that wanted to end someone life right now. He sighed.

...

Tommy was chain up then he looked at that person to see Ted.

" you motherf**ker !" Tommy yelled.

Ted glared at him as the answer.

" hah... I see you are mute , huh ?" Tommy smirked. " shut up or I will make you " Ted said. " finally speak ! Damn .. I thought you are mute for a second. ..." Ted glared at him.

______________________________________

Yay ! Finally done with this chapter and also ...the chapter reached to part 100 !!! Yahoo well include the noticed too... but anyway! Happy the 100th chapter. :))

And that's all

Hope you enjoy this Chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1192 words