know well

Third person pov:

The three walked in the forest that covered with snow. Or two since one of them was on top of other. They all tried to look at where we're at but the wind was strong.

" Where are we ?" Fundy asked as he looked at everywhere. " Like hell I know !" Karl answered as he looked around.

" Umm maybe we should take a cover first wand wait until the wind stop then we can continue our journey!" Foolish suggested. " Oh yeah ! I love to agree with your idea !" Karl said. " But where to ??" Fundy asked with shouted. " Well umm..." Foolish was paused a bit.

Karl bended down caused Fundy who was on Karl's head, jumped on Foolish back. " What are you doing??" Fundy asked. " You almost make me fall !!" He yelled again. " Hey ! Maybe he has a reason for that " foolish said.

Karl bended down as his hands were reached to the ground. He felt that he touched it. He closed his eyes.

" Umm this is not the place where you sleep-"." I found it !" Karl cut Fundy off. " Hey ! Stop interrupting me while speaking!" Fundy yelled. Karl giggled and said " sorry..."

Foolish sighed then asked " what do you mean by found what ?" Foolish asked. " The shelter for us to rest until the wind stop " Karl said.

Fundy looked at Foolish who was seemed to confuse. " Can we trust him ?" Fundy asked. " Well . . . It cannot be that bad though... " Foolish said.

Karl showed the way as foolish followed him. Fundy looked at the back as he checked for enemy did the sneak attack.

They all arrived the place. " Here is it !" Karl said.

Then they went in. Fundy jumped down from foolish and looked a place to sit. Karl sat down. Foolish was the one who made fire.

The fire showed up as all the three men or one of spirit felt warm.

" Thank goodness that you know how to make fire !" Karl said.

" Well ... It's just a basic knowledge though... I mean you should know how to do this one though?" Foolish asked. Karl suddenly remembered what happened in his childhood.

" Well... Yeah... It's a basic but I am just suck at it... " Karl said. " Pfft ! You are bad at it !! So funny !!" Fundy said as he laughed out loud. " As you know how to make one !" Karl yelled.

Fundy then formed himself half fox and half human. " Just sit there and see me in the action!"

Fundy then bought out the stick and stock it together. Fundy began to make fire.

Many many many minutes later.

" Umm I think maybe you should stop " foolish said. " No ! I can't!"

" Fundy... You basically failed for umm about ..." Foolish counted his finger. " Ten times... About them times ..." Foolish said.

" H-hey ! Come one it's not that bad. !!" Fundy yelled.

" Pfft ! Look like I am not the one who suck at it though..." Karl said. " You-"

" Guy ! Stop fighting and look ! The wind is about to calm a bit so we can get out of here later or sooner. " Foolish said.

Karl and Fundy looked outside. " I guess... We can say that .." the two said.

" Then let's wait for a bit or maybe we can let Fundy make fire for another hour ?" Karl asked.

" Go and f**k yourself!" Fundy yelled.

Karl laughed. " Well that word is kinda bad , don't you think so ?" Foolish asked.

" Well it's bad but not for me !" Fundy said. Karl looked outside then opened his map. " Look like we are here " karl said and pointed where they were. " Wait a minute? How did you know ?"

" Lol skill issues" karl said. " Excuse me ??" Fundy yelled.

" Guy... Can you stop this fight?" Foolish asked. Then the two looked at each other and agreed.

They all looked at the map and talked about how long will they be there.

" Wow... Another subject huh ?"

" Look so tasty "

...

" Ok ! Then let's our journey begin !" Karl said. " Yeah !" Foolish and Fundy yelled.

They walked for about an hour without talking.

" I hate the silent place so... Let's take about ourselves??" Fundy suggested. " Hard pass on this one !" . " Nope ! I rather not talking about it !" Karl and foolish said at the same time.

" Oh come on !! I already told you guy who am I !! "

" Not me though..." Foolish said. " Well then I will tell you ... Again! I'm a spirit fox ..." Fundy smiled. Foolish was widen a bit. " Oh wow... First time seeing one here..." Foolish said. " Haha !" Fundy laughed.

" Ok now ! Since I already told you then tell me about your !" Fundy said.

The two looked at each other then sighed. " Well... Let's just say that I am a student fro dmsp academy or school whatever is it " Karl said.

" Wait..."

" Huh ? What's wrong, foolish?" Karl asked.

" What do you mean by DSMP ?? Did they choose you to be their students??" Foolish asked. " Yeah.... What's wrong with it ?" Karl asked. " This ... This is a big surprise" foolish said. " I'm confused!* Fundy said as he raised his head.

The two looked at Fundy then laughed.

"Well .. let's just say that DSMP is the place where the school principal being a picky picker " . " And also I heard that many talent students want to roll in this place but no one succeed but some people can go in because they satisfied the school principal... But it's kinda shock that you are bing accepted by that school..." Foolish said.

" Wow... What a hard school!* Fundy said.

"'o-oh !  I never know that and beside there was a new student come and study here too..." Karl said.

" What ?? Then that person and you must be the strongest person on the world for being accepted into that school!" Foolish said.

" Umm it think so..."

Karl who was from the other world not this world , have knowledge in modern world and related to the god.

And there Kate... Who were just ... Strong or powerful or violence.

Karl giggled.

" Damn ! You are lucky to be in picky school!" Fundy said. Karl laughed then noticed that they were being followed.

" Guy... I feel like someone was following us..."

" Let's pretend that we can not see them " Foolish said. Karl nodded his head. Fundy took a small peak.

" I see..." Fundy said.

______________________________________

Yaya !! Finally done with this chapter! Yahoo! And I have nothing to say !

And that's all hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

See you all next year !

1090 words