mission complete?

Third person pov:

Karl and George landed on the ground. They were holding each other hand until they land on ground. Karl noticed as he quickly pulled his hand out. George noticed too. He looked at other side as he smiled awkwardly at other side.

Dream , Sapnap and Quackity gave them a side eyes.

( Bombastic side eyes )

Karl looked at environment around him. His face turned into shock expression. George quickly covered his eyes . " Karl... This isn't your fault..." George said. Karl turned at George as he saw Karl expression with tear. He hugged George.

George didn't know what to do . So he pat Karl head.

The moment they realize was they were being separate. Karl looked at George who was being drag by Dream. " Enough hugging" Dream said as he looked at George. George glanced at Dream.

Karl felt someone hand was wrapped around him. Karl turned at him to see Tubbo who was hugging him. " Wahh!" Tubbo cried out. " W-what wrong, Tubbo ??" Karl asked. " I-I-I t-thought that y-you are going to die !" Tubbo yelled. 

Karl sighed. " Breath just Breathe..." Karl said while pat Tubbo's head. Then he felt someone who was teleport next to him and hugged him. Of course, he knew who is it . " What is it , Ranboo?" Karl asked. Ranboo who was hug him , shake his head with almost tear came out from his eyes. Karl sigh again. Then he noticed Tommy who was next to them , look kinda jealous. Karl opened his hand. Then Tommy ran up to him and hugged him.

' oh my gosh !... Why me ??' Karl thought.

George glared at Dream as he saw something shine came from his eyes. However, George chose to ignore it.

Karl asked " Since we finished our mission, then why don't we go back to academy?" . " Yeah... We should " Tommy said.

" You leave, already?" Deo asked as he ran toward to Tommy. " Well yeah.. because we are already finish our mission. So we need to go back. " Tommy said. " Why don't you stay here with me ?" Deo said. Luke clear his throat. " Us... Why don't you stay here with us ?" Deo corrected his sentence as he glanced at them. He turned at Tommy. Wisp looked at Tommy then Deo. " Simp " he said. Bitzel and Luke can't help but nodded their head.

Tubbo and Ranboo release hug. Then he noticed someone was here. Karl turned to direction as he saw someone who was covered black paint. ' I think they are girl , I suppose ' Karl thought.

They looked at him as they gave him a smile. Then they disappear without a trace.

Karl's eyes widened as he shake his head. He chose to ignore what was happening then he began to walk to Tommy who was hold hand by Deo. " Umm... I think you need to cut it out..." Karl said as he broke the holding hand. Tommy moved his head to other side , hid from somewhere with embarrassed face. " Come on " Karl said as he drag Tommy. Tubbo and Ranboo followed him.

George then shake his hand for Dream to let his hand go. He ran toward to Karl as he followed Karl. " Tch !" Dream scoffed. Sapnap and Quackity walked toward to Dream then looked at them. They sighed as they followed him.

" I would like to thank you for saving this forest and us !" The king yelled as he gave them a bow. They stopped a bit as they looked back with a smile.

" Mr, Quackity!!" Slime yelled. Quackity stopped a bit then he turned to see Slime wave good bye at him. Quackity gave him a wave good bye back. " Call me Charlie!!" He yelled. Quackity walked as he gave him a thump up. Charlie giggled.

They spend almost 1 days to 2 days to find the exit.

When they arrived, they saw someone who was brown hair same as his eyes , wear a glasses and the person next to him with pink hair and red eyes. The brown hair guy ran toward Tommy and hugged him. " Tommy!" He yelled. " Stop make me embarrassed." Tommy said. " Tommy ! This is disrespect to your older brother" He said. " Whatever" Tommy answered back.

" Oh my... I suppose you are my brother's friend" the brown hair guy said. " Oh umm yeah , I am. I am Karl ! Nice to meet you " Karl introduced himself. " Hello ! I am Wilbur and this is Technoblade" Wilbur said as he pointed the guy who had pink hair. " Come on , Tommy . Our dad wants to talk to you " Technoblade said.

Wilbur, then dragged Tommy along with him.

" Yay ! I am finally back ! " Tubbo yelled as he ran to academy direction. Ranboo followed him.

Karl walked to his treehouse. " Wait up ! " George yelled. Karl stopped Abit so that George can catch up. " Let's go ! " George said as Karl smiled.

" What now ?" Quackity asked. " Go to home " Sapnap said. Dream nodded his head. Then they walked to their home direction.

???pov:

I sighed as I spoke up " these useless 3 rank was useless as I expected. " I looked at the one who has light brown hair . " Karl, isn't it ?" I asked as I gave them a smirk.

______________________________________

Guy ! I haven't told my parent about my grade yet. So my phone is still with me . Lol. I just noticed that Quackity was uncomfortable about the smug. Then I regret write that part.

Sorry if I have a mistake.

Don't forget to eat and drink 🙂

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
And also good night to everyone else.

925 words.