tittle 👍

Third person pov:

Karl closed his eyes as he failed. He hit the ground. " Ouch !" He yelled and got up. He checked his arm , his leg or his whole body for an injury. He sighed. " Thank goodness that it's fine..." Karl said. He touch his head.

But then he realized something. His head was bleeding

" S**t..." He said. But then he heard the noise. " Who's there??" Karl yelled. The sound started to get closer and closer. Soon it's revealed to be the creature ? No a creature that obsessed with blood.

" Oh hell nah !" Karl yelled and ran away as the creature followed him. He then jumped as he avoid it. Karl then he ran back. But then he soon was tired but from what ?

He didn't even run for an hour or day ? But why was he tired ? Very tired that he wanted to lay his body down and relax.

Karl fell down. The creature got back and ran to Karl but soon got distracted by something. It was stopped. Sooner or later , the creature fleed away. " What the hell ?" Karl was confused.

Karl sighed then looked for a place to relax. " Damn... It..." He thought

Soon his version was slowly blurry. But he saw someone familiar walked towards to him.

" Ka- Karl...."

Soon his version went blank.

...

Foolish noticed that he almost hit the ground. So he did the superheroes landing. Even though it was hurt a bit

He sighed.

He looked around first then said " it's so tough to be a human..."

Foolish walked around . He touched the building. ' w-what ?'

He let go of it then touched it again. ' this castle is just appear out of no where and it wasn't anyone who build it ??' Foolish thought. Then he heard the sound. Foolish looked around and warned. Then he heard the noise came closer and closer.

He saw it. The Rixk

The Rixk, was the creature that obsessed with blood . They usually kill each other if they need blood for their own life.

Foolish looked around... " Thank goodness that it's only one..." Foolish mumbled. The Rixk jumped at him. Foolish threw it away and cause it to hit the wall. Foolish then used his leg to step on it.

Foolish then kicked it after that he stomped on it until it was flat. "  Tch..
A weakling like you have to deal with me ?" Foolish asked as he bended down and scan at the corpse

Foolish said " no clue for this " he sighed

...

Fundy was on his fox form so it was quite easy for him to get down.. he lookee around then he noticed the sound exactly like Karl and Foolish heard.

He took a sniff them he already knew what was it. The creature walked in as Fundy showed up and already end it's life.

" Jeez don't mess with someone,who is an nine tail fox !" Fundy said.

Then he walked away. Soon he noticed that someone was sleeping ? ' what ? Why would someone sleep in such dangerous place?' Fundy asked in his head. He took a closer look then finally knew who was it.

" Karl ?" Fundy yelled. He formed himself to human form and walked towards Karl. " Karl ! You good ???' Fundy asked. He saw Karl's eyes slowly close. " Damn... Are you exhausted now ?' Fundy asked. He saw the blood. " Oh ..." He said. He ripped out of his clothes and wrapped around on Karl's head.

Fundy carried him.

" Let's go find foolish, shall we ?" Fundy asked. Then Fundy walked away with Karl on his back.

Fundy walked until he heard the sound. The sound of talking a step that careful for an enemy. Fundy still walked towards the sound.

And he already met Foolish. " foolish!? " He yelled. Foolish lifted his head up and looked at Fundy. " Guy !" Foolish said.

They ran towards to each other.

" And what's happening to Karl ?". Foolish asked. " I don't know ... I saw him laid down with blood " Fundy said.

Foolish looked at the head who was wrapped around . " You wrapped this ?" Foolish asked. Fundy nodded his head. " Well you are not that bad " Foolish smiled. " What the hell !! What would that mean. ?" Fundy asked.

" Now give Karl to me so that I can carry him. " Foolish got Karl and made him to do the piggyback. " Let's go " he said.

They walked and explored more about the castle.

...

' this place....'

' is so peaceful...' Karl thought. The blue sky with the sun raised up and shine bright.

Karl looked at the sun. He smiled. But then someone showed up. Karl looked around.

' oh dear ...' Karl thought.

...

" Ok now this is the end of class and now you have to review the lesson for an upcoming test , will you ?" Teacher asked. The students all said yes.

Teacher walked away.

Sapnap sighed. ' the test will be here but... Where are you , Karl ?' Sapnap asked.

All the students walked out from school.

Sapnap was the last one who got out from the class then he met Kate. '' Kate " he yelled. Kate looked at him with a smile. " What is it , Sapnap?" Kate asked. ' she's the only one who knew where Karl was... I have to asked her ' Sapnap thought. Sapnap was thinking too long which made Kaye kinda bored.

She snapped the finger in front of him. " Hello !" She said . " O-oh ! Right yes " Sapnap's soul finally back at his body. Then Quackity showed up " yo !" He said. Then he walked towards to them." What are you doing here ?" Quackity asked.

" Well it seems like Sapnap has something to ask me but I don't know what is it ?" Kate said. Quackity was confused then he soon realized what Sapnap wanted to ask. " Oh.." he said.

Sapnap then finally let it out " ... Tell me where is Karl ?" . " Well principal already told already then he went to adventure -"." Stop with this nonsense, Kate ! I know that you know where he is and what is his plan !" Sapnap cut Kate off. Kate was kinda surprised but soon she smirked.

" Oh my..." Kate said.

" Well I give you a hit then... He's looking for something that related to his privacy" Kate smiled and walked away.

" What ??" Quackity asked. " That clearly made no sense!'' Quackity yelled.

" What privacy that he hid from us ?" Sapnap asked.

______________________________________

I know but the chapter was published kinda late so... Sorry about this... Last night , I had to finish it but I still ended up sleeping. Damn...

But anyway hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake.

Do not forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone:)

1104 words