snow

Third person pov:

Karl was shocked to see who was it.

The fox just turned into a human ?

Karl could not believe in his eyes what he saw a moment ago.

That human started to look at Karl then smell at Karl. Karl tried to avoid it but the more he avoided the more closer they got.

" Umm... Hello ?" Karl decided to say first. The human looked confused then looked at Karl up and down.

" Ahh ! So you are human !" That man yelled. " What the honk ? Aren't you human ?" Karl asked.

That man walked around Karl as he scanned Karl's body with his eyes. " Hmm this is my first time seeing the human..." That man said.

" Umm what ?" Karl was confused.

" Hey! You human tell me your name !" The man yelled as he grabbed Karl's hand.

" Um. I ame Karl ..."

" Oh !!! Karl ! What a beautiful name ! My name is Fundy ! Nice to meet you !" Fundy said then his fox's tail and ear showed up and shook violently especially his tail.

" Umm aren't you human ? Why are you so excited to see me as a human ?" Karl asked the question again. He didn't want to avoid this question.

Fundy looked at Karl then laughed. " No silly ! I am a spirit "

" You are a what now ?" Karl stood there in place. Meanwhile Fundy still shook his tail in excitement to meet human . Fundy knew that him and Karl will be the best buddy in the world. He knew it. He wasn't able to see future but his feeling already told him that.

Kale was still pause. " What ? Spirit... ? Human ? Spirit ?" Karl mumbled as his pupil formed into question mark. " Huh ?" Karl said.

Fundy looked at him confused then laughed.

...

" Ugh ! Why this compass is not working right now !" I yelled out loud. As the few birds flew away from the tree. " Oops.. " I said.

Then I looked at the compass and hit it with my hand again and again until it worked normally again.

" Pheww... Thank goodness... If it not fix, then I might lost in these forest without knowing where will I go..." I said as I sighed out.

Then I looked at compass again . It showed its direction to the west. I looked at the west confused. Then I followed it direction.

I walked and walked without knowing how much time that were pass now. All I knew was walking and walking and walking.

I walked without a break

" I don't need a break" I said.

" I have to find it ! I have to find it so that I can finally be free" I said to keep myself forward.

...

" So you are saying that you are a fox spirit that is suppose to take care of this forest ?" Karl asked.

" Yep !" Fundy said. " Specially, I am the king of forest !' Fundy yelled. Karl looked at him then sighed. " That's a fault " Karl said. " What ??" Fundy asked.

" Basically... Lion is the king of jungle or forest " Karl said as he got up from his sitting.

" Hey ! I'm telling you ! I am the king of the jungle not lion !!" Fundy yelled.

Karl looked at Fundy then sighed. He wanted to admit that Fundy was wrong but he can not do that right now.

" Fine... I will believe in your imagination right now " Karl said as he walked away. Fundy smiled then he realized something. " Hey ! What do you mean imagination???" Fundy yelled.