castle

Third person pov:

" Look ! We completely walked for an hour but we don't even see any castle !!" Fundy yelled. " Said the one who always on the other " Foolish said.

Fundy was on top of Foolish. " Hey ! I use my noise to smell that glowing thing ! So at least I am useful for you , heh !"

" Ok ok ok ... We understand that we will be completely lost if we don't have you around here " Foolish said. Fundy smiled. Karl looked at Fundy then laughed. " Ok then Mr. Smeller ! Where does it go ?" Karl asked. " What do you mean ?" Fundy asked and looked. The light wasn't there . " Wait what ?? I told to keep an eyes on it !" Fundy yelled. " How can I keep my eyes on it since it flies faster than light. " Karl said.

" Then Mr. Smeller ! You should help us with your perfection nose " Foolish said. " Hah ! My turn " Fundy said with a proud smiled.

He took a little smell then knew where was it. " There !" Fundy pointed. The two while one who on someone, ran towards that direction as fast as they can then they finally found the light who still on its journey to the castle. " Huh ? You said that it was faster than light ? But it looks so slower than slot " Fundy said. " Wait what ?? " Karl yelled. " I swear I saw it flew faster than the light ! You know..."

The three looked at the light but it was nowhere to be seen. " The f**k ?" Fundy said.

" See ! I didn't tell lie to you !" Karl yelled.

...

" Ok and done !" Sapnap said. He then looked at Orenda who peacefully slept on the sofa . Chandra that Sapnap changed her diaper started to sleep again. Sapnap sighed. He picked her up and put her to the bed.

Quackity flew back from somewhere. " Yoo I got the food !" Quackity lifted the food up. He put the food on that table and waited for Sapnap to join him.

Sapnap sat down and dig in the food. Quackity also dig in too. " So... How are they ?" Quackity asked with his mouth full of food. " Stop talking while you're eating, Quackity!" Sapnap said. " You should look at yourself first " Quackity responded. Sapnap sighed.

Then Orenda moved a bit. " P-papa..." He whispered. Sapnap and Quackity noticed Orenda behavior. " What wrong with Orenda?" Quackity asked. Sapnap looked at Quackity with I don't know face. The two stopped eating and walked towards to Orenda.

" Papa... Papa..." He mumbled.

Sapnap and Quackity looked at each other. " Oh..." They said.

" Please.. don't leave me like she did..." Orenda said. His tear came out. Quackity wiped his tear off. Sapnap put his hand on Orenda. " Shhh..." Sapnap said.

...

" Papa... Don't leave me like she did..." Orenda said with a tear on his eyes.

Karl looked back with emotionless expression.

" Who's your papa ?" Karl asked with a confused face . The word came out from Karl's mouth made Orenda felt into the deep hole .

" What ? What do you mean , papa ?" Orenda said as he walked towards to Karl. Orenda grabbed Karl's hand. But Karl refused his hand.

Orenda's eyes widen. " Papa... You never do this to me before..." He said. " I'm sorry kiddo ... Are you lost ? Do you need me to call your parents?" Karl bended down. " B-but... You are my papa..." Orenda said. Karl sighed. " Stop saying nonsense kiddo "

" Ahh ! Orenda! You're here ! I'm glad " someone said. It was a woman ?

" Oh sorry about my son behavior... He always like that '' the woman smiled. Karl smiled back. ' n-no... That woman... She abandoned me... I can't live with her !' . It was Orenda's biological mother. Orenda reached out for Karl's hand but it was to late. Karl was faraway now.

" Papa..." he said.

Then he he ran towards to Karl , ignored the yell from his biological mother. " Papa !" He yelled. Karl looked back but soon he woke up.

...

Orenda woke up with teary eyes. " Orenda! Are you ok ?" Sapnap asked. Quackity who held Chandra that was crying. " Shhh..." Quackity calmed her down. She began to be silent.

" Dad's !" Orenda yelled and hugged Sapnap.

Sapnap hugged him back. " Are you ok ?" Sapnap asked. " P-papa... He is abandoned me now !" Orenda cried out loud. " Oh dear..." Sapnap said.

" Shh..  do not worry " Sapnap tried to calm him down. " I'm sure that he won't abandoned you  I mean you are real precious to him and only.. he won't do such a thing like that " Sapnap said.

" Really ?" Orenda asked.

Sapnap nodded his head. " B-but I dreamed about him ! Not knowing me !" Orenda cried out. Sapnap was nervous them hugged Orenda. " Shhh... It's... It's just a bad dream " Sapnap said. " Well did you know that bad dream won't happen in real life ?" Sapnap asked.

" O-oh ! So it won't happen ?" Orenda asked. Sapnap nodded his head. " Dad..." He said as he sobbed. Sapnap sighed. " Yes ?" There was no answer. It turned out that Orenda had fallen asleep. Sapnap put him down.

Quackity put Chandra to bed. He sighed.

" Why are they acting so weird at the same time ?" Quackity asked . " Yeah
.. very weird " Sapnap said.

The two looked at each other.

" Now... After hearing what Orenda said , I feel uncomfortable and something bad about to happen to Karl..." Sapnap said.

Quackity remained silent. " I see..." He said.

...

Kate who appeared outside the house. She sighed.' hurry up , Karl... You family is waited for you ..." Kate said.

...

" Achoo !"

" Jeez bless you !" Fundy said. " Thank !" Karl said.

They managed to find the light. " And also ... Took us like 2 hours to catch up with it " Fundy said.

" So... Now are you believing me right now ?" Karl asked the two nodded their head. But then they followed the light and finally arrived at the castle.

The three looked at each other. " I feel like I forget to do something!" Karl said as he avoid to go in the castle. " Tch ! Said someone who want to climb this mountain!" Fundy said. " Whatever!" Karl said and stomped back. Fundy jumped off Foolish's head.

Foolish who had an eyes on everywhere but he soon saw something was similar. " What ?" He said. He walked towards it and touched it.

The thing that he touch began to grow light . Then they finally that they had fallen into the hole.

" Ahhhhhhh !" The three yelled.

The light was flying around and then vanished , meant that they already arrived.

...

" Oh? They arrive already?" Laughter asked. " Jeez ! Finally a break for my !" She said

______________________________________

Yay finally finished this chapter and I hope that you can forgive me that I delay the Chapter.

Sorry about this

But anyway hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Do not forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1133 words