Puzzle

Third person pov:

" Privacy?" Quackity asked. " What kind of privacy?" Sapnap asked. Kate sighed. " Sorry that is HIS privacy, you should go and ask him about it by yourself and beside his privacy is supposed to keep in secret " Kate said with a smile.

" What ?" Quackity was confused. He looked at Sapnap.

Before, Sapnap asked anything. Kate was fainted away. " Bye ~~ " she smiled.

" Wait !" Quackity and Sapnap yelled at the same time but it was too too too late for them

" Damn it !" Sapnap said. " We need to find her !" Before Quackity went but Sapnap stopped him . " It's useless now..." Sapnap said.

The two sighed and went back to the next class and hoping that Orenda and Chandra were safe with Hannah and Puffy.

...

" Ok umm... Are we in a puzzle ?" Fundy asked. Foolish who seemed to be tired , to carry Karl around. So he put him down and sat to relax. Fundy looked at him then sighed

He sat next to him as he let out his tail for Foolish to cuddle. Foolish was quite shock and smiled at Fundy. " How kind are you " Foolish pat Fundy.

Fundy was blushed from embarrassment ( not a ship !!)

" S-stop it !" Fundy yelled . Foolish laughed.

"Stop laughing !! And answer my question!!" Fundy said. " What was the question about ?" Foolish asked as he touch the tail. " Well I asked that are we in maze or puzzle thing " Fundy said.

" Well... I don't quite know about this but all the way that we walk , was like a maze and we also face the same way that we already in too " Foolish said. " Damn it ! I'm bad at maze !" Fundy said.

" Why ?" . " It seems so funny to me " foolish said. " Well ! Fun to you but there will be a puzzle thing that will appear for us to solve! And god ! I hate that thing !!" Fundy yelled.

" Ok... How did you know about this stuff?" Foolish asked. " Trust me... I already been in this situation for a hundred times " Fundy said.

" Oh wow... Then you might get traumatized from that maze " Foolish said. Fundy nodded his head. " It was a pain in the a**" Fundy said. Foolish laughed. " Maybe you are just suck at memorize thing " Foolish said. " Hey ! I mean it's true but ! You have no right to talk about this !" Fundy yelled.

" Ok ok ok !" . " Jeez just kidding for a bit you know " Foolish said. " Joking isn't allow here !" Fundy yelled. " Of course it is " Foolish said. Fundy looked at him.

Foolish sighed. " Ok... I'm not allowing to joke around "

" Good !" Fundy gave a thump up.

" Should we continue or should we wait for Karl to wake up ?" Fundy asked as he got up and poke Karl. " Please don't do anything to him and also I do not know when he will wake up " Foolish said.

Foolish sighed. " Maybe... We can continue and don't worry I will carry Karl "

" Well if you are tired , just tell me about it and I will help you "

Foolish smiled at Fundy. " How kind " he said

Fundy rolled his eyes.

...

" What ? Who are you ? " Karl asked.

" Find me ... Find me ... Find me .... Fund me... Find me... Find me..." That person repeated the sentence again and again.

" What ?" Karl asked.

The person with white color , while hair and golden eyes walked towards to Karl.

" Come find me... Come find me ... Come find me .... Papa "

One last word made Karl opened his eyes . He noticed that he was on Foolish. ' oh...' Karl thought. He then tapped on his shoulder. " You can put me down now " Karl said.

Foolish noticed that Karl was waking up now. He put Karl down and hugged him. " Thank goodness that you are alright!!" Foolish said

Fundy turned around , saw Foolish and Karl hugged each other. He then joined too. " I join too !" Fundy said.

The three were laughing.

" So.. where are we now ?" Karl asked. " I don't know " Foolish said. " And also they want us to get clue about something... I guess?" He said.

" To be honest... This is quite suck..." Fundy said. Kale giggled. " I'll help you ! I mean I don't really remember but I hope that I can help !" Karl said.

The three then began on their journey.

...

The three went through every maze and they even found the puzzle to solve and even the creature too.

Karl and Fundy were stopping while Foolish was looking everywhere. Then he saw a whole creatures ran towards them. He then held Fundy and gave Karl a piggyback. Then he ran away as fast as he can

Foolish yelled. Fundy then formed into the fox as he looked back and shouted. The creature stopped a bit which gave a chance for them to run away.

They finally found the place. Foolish breathe heavily. Karl looked at him as he put his hand on him. " You ok, now ?" Karl asked. " Ah ! yeah I'm fine now..." Foolish said. Karl sighed. " How so fool of you !"

" You know we can run and beside all you need is to take care of yourself first!" Karl yelled. " No ! I usually looked at my friend first. " Foolish smiled. But the creatures showed up as a gang.

Fundy and Foolish were almost ran again but got distracted by Karl. Karl walked towards to the creature. The creatures ran towards him. Karl then pulled out the vine and made a hole through every the body of creature. Karl breathe heavily then he lost his balance. Foolish ran and held him. '' you shouldn't do that in here... The castle will absurd your power away ?!" Fundy yelled as he walked and looked at Karl with worry expression.

Karl laughed. " It's ok..." Karl said.

Foolish and Fundy looked at each other. They sighed. " Stop with lying , Karl ?!" Fundy yelled. " What ?" Karl was confused.

" We can tell just by looking at your eyes ..." Foolish said. Karl's eyes were full of exhaustion and scared. Scared ? There was nothing to save of... But oh yeah.... The dream....

Karl giggled. " Don't worry I am fine..."

The three then walked away as they solved every puzzled in the maze. They managed to do all of them. All they were at the last puzzled now.

The three were ready for it. But when the puzzle showed up , it was unexpected. It was nothing that Fundy expected even Foolish.

The two looked at each other. " S**t !" Fundy yelled. Karl then toon a look at puzzle. He was so familiar with this but how can he not even remember a bit ?

______________________________________

I finally finished this chapter! Gosh ! I was so tired and wanted to sleep but now since I am finished so bye !

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Do not forget to eat and drink :)

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone!!

1140 words