Aravali range

Third person pov:

Karl smiled as he saw Tommy got up and met all his relatives and friends.

"..."

' I want that too ...'

Karl wanted him to be with his family and his friends. He missed him very very very much. But how can he be back ?

Karl sighed. He looked back at Quackity and Sapnap who held Orenda and Chandra. Karl smiled then he suddenly saw the flower. His mind then thought of what was happening then.

' right... That ! '

...

They all walked to school while asking Tommy many questions.

Tommy lie to all the question. He wanted to keep it as a secret. But on day , he will tell them the truth.

" I am glad that you are ok , Tommy..." Deo said. " Y-yeah..." I am quite fine ! Totally fine ! Haha..." Tommy said then he zoned out a bit.

" Well Tommy... " . " Yes Luke ?"

" What is happening to your hair?" Luke asked. " Why you know this part of your hair white ?" Luke asked. " Oh s**t ! I just realized that !" Bitzel said. " Hmmm that's surprising " wisp said as he thought of what was the cause. " Do you know why your hair like this ?" Deo asked. Tommy shook his head. " I just realized this as well " Tommy said.

Tubbo then caught up with Tommy and hugged him. " I'm glad !" Tubbo said. " Yoo ! Tubby ! You missed me ?" Tommy asked. " Of course I am ! And beside... I am quite more worry about you " Tubbo said.

Ranboo followed them at the back. " Yoo ! Ranboo? You good ?* Tommy asked. Ranboo realized that he zoned out. " Well yeah I am fine... Just zone out a bit " Ranboo said. " Ok then ... That's not a normal side of you , Ranboo..." Tommy said.

" You sure ?" Ranboo asked.

Tommy nodded his head. Ranboo rolled his eyes and yet he still smiled.

' speaking of worry... I kinda worry about him more..." Sapnap thought then looked at Karl who was thinking of something while they all walked. Karl was remained silent as he had something on his mind.

" Dada !" Orenda said. " Yeah , my little sweet sons ?" Sapnap said. " I am sweepy..."

Sapnap giggled. " Then go to sleep." Sapnap said. " Bwut I cwan't !! " Orenda said. " Do not worry about this ! Dada will hold you tight " Sapnap smiled.

Orenda looked at Sapnap then hugged him. " Ywou awre the bwest !'' Orenda said. Sapnap laughed a bit.

Quackity looked at Sapnap then smiled. He looked at Chandra who peacefully slept on his hand. ' my sweet little angel...' Quackity thought. Then he moved to Karl.

' Karl...'

...

' right... I don't know but ... Southwest and up.... '

' I mean it could be it in southwest but ... What about her eyes looked up ?? What did it mean ? Up the sky ?' Karl thought then shook his head.

' no... Not that ?'

' the sun ?'.' the cloud?'.' the moon?'. ' the space ?'.' the galaxy?'

Kale shook his head and sighed.

" Damn it..." He mumbled.

George noticed then sighed. " Karl ... Have something on the mind right now ?" George asked. " Well maybe yes and maybe no ..."

" What is the answer then ?" George asked while looking at him with seriously expression. Karl looked at George then sighed. " Well maybe I have a problem...."

" Mind telling me about it ?" George asked. Karl remained silent. " Well it's ok for not telling me your problem I mean it your privacy though..." George said.

" Well I think I am homesick..." Karl said. " What ?" George was shocked. " Hmm that's actually surprising..." George said. " Yeah... I kinda surprised this too... " Karl said the sighed as he wanted to let all the problem went away with the wind. George smiled. " I think I remember being homesick too... But don't worry you will be fine with it... " George said then he looked other way

' you are not homesick... You are just glad that you can escape form your fake family ...' karl thought but he let it go.

They arrived.

Puffy was on the front of gate waiting for them. " Tommy ?!" Puffy was surprised.

" Oh thank god ! You are fine " Puffy said.

" Haha... Yeah completely fine" theyk all said with a nervous expression. She was confused then looked at Tommy and everyone then finally she looked at Karl.

Karl was completely zone out. Puffy raises her eyebrows. But then the bell rang. " Oh... Look like you guy have a class today " Puffy said.

" What ??" They all yelled except Philza , Deo , Luke , Bitzel and Wisp. " Why don't you go in ? Before it's too late.." Wisp said

Then they all ran to their classes. Quackity walked to puffy and gave Chandra to her. Sapnap gave Orenda to Puffy too.

' oh no... Look like I am in full hand now... I need help... Hannah please...'

Hannah then showed up . She bursted out laugh. " What the hell is this ???" Hannah asked. " I need help not making fun of..." Puffy said. Hannah walked in and hold Orenda.

... 

" Hah... Finally..." Karl said then sat down. He sat and waited for the teacher arrived.

The teacher walked in as they started a lesson.

...b

" Aravali range is the most mystery mountain in the world. Nobody will ever able to make it to the top... All the visitors that went there, they didn't come back... But their bodies weren't found so... The case is still mystery..." The teacher said.

Karl raised his hand. '' yes young man ?" The teacher asked. " What is it located ?" Karl asked. " Well the southwest mountain of course "

Then the bell suddenly rang.

" Well... Young man... You can go to Libra and search about this information... I can't help you with this mountain information..." Teacher said then walked off.

Karl sighed.

After all classes.

Karl walked to library. He went in and looked for the earth map. He finally found it and search it.

" Aravali range, Aravali range, Aravali range..." Karl kept mumbled about this. Then he finally found it.

" Ah hah !" He pointed at it.

' what ?? That's a long journey... ' Karl thought. ' it like take a week to arrive there...' Karl thought. He sighed.

' what should I do ??...'

Karl then looked at the book again but another book fell down. Karl flinched and looked at it.

' a book ?'

______________________________________

Yoooo !! Finally finished this chapter. And also

Credit: SrinivasPodugu for give me a name for a mountain.

And that's all hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1065 words