the first training

George pov :

Today is the training day. Yesterday,I was really relax. The sound of wind blew the tree side to side and the bird sound . I never relax before. But now I 'm feel refresh. " So are you ready for your first training?" I asked Karl while he put his uniform on . " Yeah " Karl said. " Thank you for yesterday" I said. " You're welcome. Maybe you can stay here with me. " Karl said. I said " sure, I will tell my parent. I mean i'm sure my parent agree with it because they don't care about me. " . " Well if your parent don't care about you , I will care you . " He said while hugged me. I smiled at him then turned into laugh.
We were on his way. Then we saw Dream, Sapnap, and Quackity waited us infront of gate. Dream asked " George where were you yesterday? I was going to visit you but your parent aid that you are not here." . " Well I stayed at Karl house." I answered. Karl started giggles. Quackity and Sapnap asked " why didn't you invite us ?". Oh God I forgot that they have a big crush on Karl . " Because I didn't want to." I answered then I grabbed Karl hand and went in to school. I heard Sapnap and Quackity yelled. But when I turned around, I saw Dream face with jealous. I don't know why though.

At training room

Dream asked " Karl are you nervous?". " Yeah kinda nervous. " Karl answered. " Hey, don't worry it's going to be ok , trust me . " I said . Then Karl nodded. I saw Quackity and Sapnap put their hand on Karl's shoulder to calm him.
" Well what did you do last night " Dream asked me while we waited for our teacher. " Well nothing. Why? " I answered. " Oh nothing, just wondering" Dream said . He looked sad. Ok now I started worry about Dream .

Dream pov :

I really want know what was happen yesterday at Karl house. But George said nothing happened . However I didn't believe him. I mean I have a crush on George since when we were kid . I told Sapnap about it . And he promised me that he won't tell to other . But at the middle school, he told Quackity about it . I was so angry at him. But Quackity told me that he won't tell to other. So I trusted them . But now I knew their secret . They have a crush on Karl . And yesterday they won't stop talking about him. Even when we wait for George and Karl .
" Hey are you sure that after the lesson. Teacher will make us to fight each other ?" Karl asked. " Yeah " I answered. " Ok then..." Karl said. I signed and he reminded me of George when he was first here. I laughed at myself. " Dude you good ? " Sapnap asked me . " Yeah I'm fine." . " Hmmm sure..." He said then walked to Karl and Quackity.

Third person pov :

The one blonde child , the black and white man, and short boy with brown hair came to Karl .
" Hey ! Are you new student?" The blonde asked. " Yes" Karl answered. " Oh him, I am Tommy. The black and white man is Ranboo. And this is Tubbo my friend! " Tommy said with a huge smile on his face. " Oh hi I am Karl " Karl said." So what is your magic" Tommy asked. " Well my magic is nature . What's about you guy?" Karl said. " Oh I am demon. Ranboo is enderman . "." Enderman ? ". Karl said with a confused face. " Oh endermans are creatures that can teleport and if you make an eyes contact too long, they will attack." Ranboo said." Ohhh" Karl said with a surprise. " What's about you, Tubbo ? " Karl asked. " Oh I ummm I can talk to animals." Tubbo answered. Karl was surprised. " See, even him doesn't like my magic !" Tubbo said. Tommy and Ranboo tried to calm Tubbo down .
" It's so cool!!" Karl said with an excited . " You can talk to all the animals?! I mean that's so cool." Karl said . " See . He seem to like your magic" Tommy said. Ranboo nodded. Tubbo said " I ... I thank you..." ." Huh ? What's wrong ?" Karl asked." Some people always think that Tubbo ' s magic is useless." George answered.
" Oh... I'm sorry " Karl said. " No, it ok. I'm glad you like my power." Tubbo said with a smile . Then Karl returned the smile .
" Hello class, how are you?" Teacher asked." I'm fine " everyone answered. " Oh so you must be a new student. Karl Jacob. " Teacher said. " Yes sir." Karl said. " I am Mr sam. And I'll be your training teacher." Mr.Sam said. Karl return a smile to him. " Ok class, now the class will start now "

( Time skip)

" So class , the name will put on board for your match. " Mr.Sam said. Everyone went and looked for their name .
Karl was shock that he are going to fight with Jake.

Karl pov :

I was so surprised and shock to see my name with Jake. My honking bully ?!?! Guess I had no choice. I signed and our fighting will be begin in a minute.

Third person pov:

" Karl and Jake " . As soon as Karl heard his name. He walked to Mr. Sam. " Fight " Mr Sam said. Jake quickly used his ice power to trap Karl foot . " Huh weakling" Jake said . Karl raised his hand and point to Jake. Suddenly the vines came from underground. And wrapped around Jake body. Karl used his vines to break the ice that trap his foot. Jake made a vines froze then he broke it. Jake made a big ice and point it to Karl. The ice went to Karl fastly. Karl made a big tree to block the ice.  Jake had enough. So he used his power to freeze Karl's body to foot that made Karl can't move . Karl tried to made a big tree. But he failed. " This is your end." Jake said . Then he made a big sword from ice and point it to karl' s neck .
Karl tried to use his power. Karl managed to made a big tree that near him make school to shake.
Karl used all his power make the tree move. Jake was shock. Then Jake quickly swing his sword. Luckily the root of tree caught Jake 's hand . Karl used the poison vines to wrap Jake. Making Jake cough blood. The poison started went through his body. Everyone was whisper. But Karl heard the cheering of his team , Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo. The cheering make Karl happy.
" Stop!  " Mr. Sam said. " We need a doctor at training room." Mr. Sam said and send it to the doctor by magic. Suddenly doctor came and check on Jake. " It was really a good show" Mr. Sam said and turned to Karl . " You did a great job, Karl " Mr. Sam said with a smile. " Thank " Karl said. And he ran to his friends.
" Good job Karl " George said. " Thank you" Karl said . " That was pog " Tommy said with a big smile. And everyone agreed with Tommy.
' now let see the next match ' Karl thought.

______________________________________

Don't forget to eat and drink 🙂😁

1183 words .