mission (9)

Third person pov:

They heard an evil laugh. They turned to see GeorgeHD was laugh. Suddenly his head flew to the body to connect . Karl and the other was stun.

" Hehe omg you should see on your face. It's funny. " GeorgeHD said while laugh. " Now... What I should do next ..." GeorgeHD said and he looked at  Tommy. " Aah ! I got it " GeorgeHD said. He raise his hand. Tommy suddenly felt a strong hand hold him. " Ugh!" Tommy said. GeorgeHD threw him away which caused Tommy flew. Tommy stopped it by use his wing.

Tubbo control the big creatures and attacked GeorgeHD. GeorgeHD dodged every single attack. GeorgeHD summon the sword and control it to flew at Tubbo. Tubbo dodged it by jump on the sword and control his phoenix to fire GeorgeHD. Phoenix breathe fire at GeorgeHD. GeorgeHD giggled. " You think that amount of this fire can hurt me !!" He yelled and attacked the phoenix by summon the magic at it. Phoenix was damage badly. Tubbo jump off the sword and went to check on phoenix. Alyssa joined in and heal the phoenix.

But GeorgeHD caught Alyssa. " Got you ! Healer !" He said and threw her away by using magic. She flew away but luckily Quackity flew to catch her. But GeorgeHD controlled the sword at Quackity's wing. Which caused them to fell down. GeorgeHD looked at Ranboo, Dream, Sapnap and Karl . He turned other side and saw Punz and Purple ran toward Quackity and Alyssa. GeorgeHD summon the wind magic at Punz and Purple to fly away. But Karl used the vine to block them. GeorgeHD looked at Karl . " Impressive..." He said.

GeorgeHD summon the scissor to cut the vine and threw at Karl . Dream joined in and blocked the scissor. Dream charge in. Dream swing the sword at GeorgeHD. GeorgeHD dodged it by step back. Dream also swing the sword again. Karl used the vine to attack GeorgeHD.

The vine came out from underground but  GeorgeHD jumped to avoid the vine , bring out the sword and spin around to cut the vine. GeorgeHD summon a lot of swords. The swords were fly. Then the swords started fly toward them.

However the yellow feather came out of nowhere. But it was a lot of feathers. Karl looked at Quackity who made his wing to separate from his back and fought with the sword. Quackity got up and raise his hand. All the feathers started flew to his hand and made the sword for Quackity. But there were some feathers on his back. Quackity charge in and swing the sword on top of GeorgeHD . GeorgeHD avoid the attack and threw the punch at Quackity. Quackity blocked it . He kicked GeorgeHD as hard as he can which caused GeorgeHD flew a bit .

Punz attack GeorgeHD at GeorgeHD's back. GeorgeHD managed to dodge it. He got a little cut on the arm . " How dare you try to cut my beautiful skin ?!" He yelled and punched Punz . Punz flew a bit suddenly Purple jumped over punch and summon the magic at GeorgeHD. GeorgeHD used the magic to block it. After that , GeorgeHD summon the fire e magic at Purple. Purple was try to make the magic to block but it was late.

Suddenly the magic came out of nowhere. Purple looked back to see his mother used the magic to block the attack. The queen cough blood. The elf Start ran toward her and heal her. Purple looked at GeorgeHD and summon the fire magic at GeorgeHD too. GeorgeHD dodged it. Purple was angry. He flew up and closed his eyes. He opened his eyes to see that his eyes was growing white . The sound of thunder appear. Purple point at GeorgeHD. The thunder attack GeorgeHD with a big sound and fast . Purple closed his eyes a bit and slowly fainted. Purple jumped to catch his brother, Purple. Karl help him by used the vine to make way for him. Punz caught him and went down. He used the healing magic at Purple.

GeorgeHD knew that there was an opening . He summon the magic at the brothers .

Dream ran toward them and blocked the magic which caused the sword almost break. Karl on the other hand looked at GeorgeHD. He bring out the wand and summon a big magic at GeorgeHD. GeorgeHD dodged it easily and ran toward Karl . Ranboo blocked GeorgeHD way and swing hi s sword at GeorgeHD. GeorgeHD seemed to dodge it easily. But Ranboo teleport at the back . GeorgeHD saw Sapnap was in front of him . Sapnap swing the sword in front and Ranboo was swing the sword at the back. GeorgeHD jumped but Ranboo teleported on top of GeorgeHD and point the sword at GeorgeHD and cut him which caused a lot of smoke.' is this GeorgeHD plan ?' Ranboo thought . The smoke was everywhere. Sapnap swing the sword at the ground which caused the smoke gone. They didn't saw GeorgeHD. But little did they know that he was on top .

GeorgeHD flew up and said " such a small fly " . GeorgeHD used the gravity fall on Sapnap and Ranboo. They can't do nothing. They can't move , can't speak , and can't fight. GeorgeHD looked at Karl and flew at him. But Dream was on the top and jumped on GeorgeHD which caused him to fall . Dream jumped out. Dream was in the position and swing the sword at GeorgeHD. GeorgeHD blocked the attack with his sword. GeorgeHD swing his sword. Dream close this eyes then opened his eyes again. The sword grew green so was hai eyes. He swing the sword at GeorgeHD again and again until GeorgeHD lost his balance. Dream spin his body and kick GeorgeHD but GeorgeHD caught it and threw him away.

GeorgeHD looked at Karl . He noticed that the gravity fall was out of limit. Sapnap and Ranboo fell down. Tommy while hold Alyssa , and Tubbo  ran toward them . Quackity ran at Dream, picked him up , and ran toward them .

" I think I shouldn't have bring out the sword because you don't have one " GeorgeHD said. Karl was hold the wand and raise it up. GeorgeHD was confused. Suddenly the wand turned into the sword. GeorgeHD was shocked a bit and giggled. " Guess it will be fun !!" He said with a creepy smile and his eyes grew light blue.

______________________________________

Sorry guy for another late update. I was busy at reading manga , manhua , and manhwa

Sorry if I have mistakes.

Don't forget to eat and drink 🙂😃

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone 😉🙂

1096 words