Kidnapped

Third person pov:

' I.... I don't have any plan..
' Karl sat down on his chair as he looked at the view. " I am so pathetic.... what can I do without my power ?? My power that save him and I want to mess the timeline in the past but I can't..." Karl said. George showed up as he knocked on the door. Karl turned at it to see George looked at him worry. " you know ... maybe you shouldn't overthinking... it might be bad for your health" George said as he giggled. Karl looked at George then he let out the giggled.

But then the two felt the strong pressure around them. They both looked at everywhere but then it was gone now.

" that's strange...." karl said. George nodded his head.

Dream showed up as he yelled " George!! And Karl ... the Kingdom is ready!! Want to see it ?"

Then the two got out from the house as they followed Dream into the deep forest.

As soon Karl saw the place ,his eyes widen. He saw the castle with the mushroom next to it and also the shape of castle looked like a mushroom. Karl smiled but then he noticed that this place was similar before but what was it ?

Sapnap then got out as his eyes grew when he first saw Karl . Sapnap ran towards Karl. " karl !!!" Sapnap yelled. " well let's go inside!! I have a surprise to show you !!" Sapnap said. " haha..." karl laughed. ' he looked like a dog that is very excited to meet their owner...' karl thought. " there he goes again..." Dream said. " well maybe it couldn't be that bad " George said as he followed the two. Dream sighed and followed George.

The moment they entered the castle, Karl felt like he was in the real royal place. Then the throne had the mushroom on top of it. Karl smiled. " I made this just for you !" Sapnap pointed at the throne. " awww... that's so cute Sapnap" Karl said. Sapnap then showed the mushroom hat that represented the crown. " and you deserve it..." Sapnap smiled and put it on Karl's head. Karl smiled back but his smile dropped. " I don't think it suit me for this role " Karl said. " what?? But it's your idea to make this Kingdom" Sapnap said.

" well this Kingdom represented peace and freedom and also for my point of view of myself, I ... I don't do anything for peace" Karl mumbled.

Karl was right... he didn't do it for peace he did make this Kingdom to be alive but he did this because it can hold the memory that he had been here ... all he want was to go back to his home... his real home .

Karl then looked at George as he put the mushroom's hat on George. '' you deserve it " Karl said. George was surprised. " b-but why me ??" . " well I just ... know that you suit for this role unlike me ..." karl smiled. ' if I become the king in this Kingdom.... then this Kingdom won't be have the king anymore in the future so it's better for George to be a king ' Karl thought.

" what ??" Sapnap yelled. " yay !! George is the king !" Dream said. " what a pity ...'' Sapnap said. Karl giggled" I know you spend many hours to make this but I don't think it suit me " Karl said. " and also I have another reason too" Karl smiled. " I see..." Sapnap said.

" well anyway... how did you do this like under a month ??" Karl asked. " well I just found the abandon castle so I decided to make it here " Sapnap said. " well that is a pretty good idea so that we don't have to waste our energy to make one " George said. Dream nodded his head. " can't believe he used his brain to think..." Dream said.

Sapnap went him a glance.

Karl was remain silent.

' a-abandon ... c-c- castle...' Karl thought. ' don't tell me that he used that castle to build?? The curse castle
...' Karl thought.

" hello ??.'' Sapnap snapped his finger in front of Karl. Karl finally back from his sense. " o-oh !! Yeah ?" .

" well I said let's see around " Dream said. " haha... that's a good idea " Karl said. Then the four men went to check every detail in the castle.

But they didn't know that

Someone was watching them . " is this your hiding spot now ?" They said. " don't worry this will turn into ash every soon..." the person smiled then they disappeared.

Karl stopped a moment then he looked back. ' something isn't right...' Karl thought. ' I have to get ready what will happen in the future... Quackity... I won't let you burn this peaceful kingdom...'

...

Wilbur walked out from his father room. Techno told Philza what was happening. Wilbur... he didn't want to to listen to it.

Tommy showed up then walked up to Wilbur. " yo Wilbur -'' then suddenly the blood came out of no where. Wilbur saw what was happening. He ran towards to Tommy. " Tommy!!'' Wilbur yelled. But before he can reach to Tommy. He already got pulled by the blood which made him disappear. " damn it !"

Techno showed up with Philza at the back. " what is going on ? Why are you yelling Tommy name ?" Philza asked. " he ... he got Tommy..." Wilbur turned at the two as his eyes full of anger. " what ? He got Tommy??" Techno yelled. Wilbur nodded his head. " I wish I can be sooner so that I can stop it..." Wilbur said. Philza walked up to Wilbur then calmed him down. " i-i know how you are feeling but relax... Tommy... he is a big man now... and also he is also smart too. He can got out of this situation..." Wilbur noticed that his father voices shakes.

" i-i..." Wilbur had nothing to speak.

Techno showed up then pat his father back. " dad.... you should calm yourself first ...'' .

" what do you mean ? I am completely calm " Philza turned at Techno. Techno's eyes widen . His father was so sweaty and his eyes was clearly shaking. Techno sighed...

______________________________________

Sorry guy for not uploading yesterday. Because yesterday I didn't feel so good like I am sick until now but I went to hospital and get the medicine so... I am better now

And that's all ! hope you enjoy this chapter.

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1067 words