Adopted

Third person pov:

Karl danced until he tired. He went to sleep. Suddenly the mark started appear on his cheek . The left cheek grew green and right cheek grew purple.
Then the mark started gone.

The next day

Dream , Sapnap , Quackity, George and Karl went to the field.
" Hey! That's not fair. You just got a new wing and you fly better than me ??" Quackity said. Sapnap just giggled and said " because I'm better than you " . " You mother f***er !! " Quackity yelled.
George, Karl and Dream just looked them fight on the sky. Dream signed.
" Well guess we only two that have a wing " Sapnap said which caused Dream, George and Karl angry. " Shut up I have wing too you know" George said. " Then prove it " Sapnap said.
George used his magic . The wing appear out of no where. George flew to the fly.
" See" George said with a smirk . Sapnap rolled eyes at George. " What about you two ?" Quackity asked. Karl giggled and used his magic to make a big vine to lift him up. " Ta-da!" Karl said." It's not like flying" Sapnap yelled. " Well at least I can walked around." Karl said.
" Hey! What about me!" Dream yelled. " Pfft look like our leader can't fly" Sapnap said and laughed. Dream was so angry. He used his magic to control Sapnap with his eyes.
Sapnap flew to Dream. Dream got on Sapnap . And make him flew. Everyone started laugh. Dream stopped use his magic. " What the hell!" Sapnap said. " Why you get on me !!" Sapnap yelled. " Because you are an idiot" Dream said. " Why don't you ride on George?!" Sapnap yelled.

George blushed hard and he looked like a tomato. " What the hell ?! Sapnap" Dream said and started punch Sapnap." Hey I can drop you . Yk" Sapnap said. " Whatever" Dream said . Karl walked to the other side and he saw a view and he saw  a lot of fairies flew around, blue sky with the clouds and nature . ' woah I never know that this world is beautiful?!' Karl thought.
The wind blew Karl's hair side to side. Karl never felt refresh in his life.

Back at his world, he was only went to school, came back home and did the homework. He did this activity everyday. It was like his hobby.

Quackity turned at Karl . He saw Karl closed his eyes. The wind blew Karl's hair side to side. Quackity saw the beauty of Karl  which make Quackity blushed at Karl and thought. ' holy s**t , I know that Karl is beautiful. But this time is more than beautiful. '

Suddenly he heard someone yelled at them. They looked down and saw Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo.
" What the hell are you doing?" Tommy yelled." Just practice flying" Sapnap yelled.

Tommy flew to them. " Well yk I also can fly too" Tommy said. Tubbo suddenly control eagles to lift him up. Everyone looked at Ranboo. Ranboo started teleported to Karl .
Karl was surprised that Ranboo near him whick made him almost fell. But he used his magic just in time. " Sorry!" Ranboo said. " Hey , it's ok." Karl said.
" Why are you guy here " George asked." Well Mr Sam want to meet you at the class " Tubbo said. " Huh?" George said. " Well I confused too yk" Tommy said. Everyone looked at George. George just signed and flew to school.

At the class

George went in to see Mr Sam and Ponk stood next to each other and had a conversation.
" Well hello sir" George said which broke a conversation." Oh hello George" Ponk said. " Why you want me here?" George asked." Well we have a conversation with your parent." Mr Sam said. "Huh?" George said. " Well they agree that we can adopt you" Mr Sam said.
George was so shock to heard the new. " Really?" Gear said. " Yeah they agree with it and here is the adoption paper." Ponk said with a smile while hand George the papers. The tear came out from George's eyes. " I...I " then he ran to hug his parent." Thank you!" George said. Mr Sam " Hey it's ok son"

______________________________________

Well so I lazy to write Mr Sam . So I will write only his name Sam in next chapter. Because I am very lazy to write.
Don't forget to eat and drink 🙂.
Bye
Good morning
Good night
Or good afternoon

727 words