battle

Third person pov:

" You are clearly disgusting" karl said as he walked in. He then saw Sapnap , Quackity, and Dream there.

He gave them a little wave.

But he felt like someone hold him. It was Joe. Joe was there fast as light. " Give me a kiss then " Joe said. His face leaned in to Karl . Karl then kicked him as he flew over again.

" Ahh~ baby ... You shouldn't do that to me " Joe smirked.

" Dude !!" Ninja yelled. " I can't believe that you are my brother " he said. " Well suck to be you " karl said. " You shouldn't say that I to me ... I mean you are the one who suck " Ninja said. Joe went up to his brother. He then threatened his brother

" If you said that again , you will regret that "

" Regret what ?"

" Kissing George "

Joe then walked up to Karl. However Sapnap and Quackity ran up to Karl as they stood in front of him. " Maybe you should think of us being his boyfriend" Quackity said as he went up to Joe. Joe blocked the sword with his shadow. Joe yawned. Sapnap then summon his fire at Joe. Joe dodge it by move to other side. Quackity's wing then flew to Joe as it seemed to cut him.

This action caused Joe piss off.

" Oops" Quackity said with a smile.

" Why can't you guy fight with each other away from here ??" Ninja asked. " You guy interrupt our wedding" he then put his hand on George's shoulder.

" Hah... Sorry... But I don't think so " Dream said. Dream then went up to him. Instead of Ninja blocked it , it was George." Finish him for me ... My dear husband"

George then summon the sword as he cut Dream. Dream stepped back to avoid it. Then George summon the flying sword at him. Dream kept swing his sword to make all the sword flew away. Dream then looked at George.

Their eyes met. Dream noticed that George had a tear. " Did you force him ?" Dream asked.

" What if I am ?"

" You motherf**k !"

Dream then ran towards to Ninja. Ninja smirked as George was in his way.

Dream was try so hard to avoid making George hurt.

Karl who saw it , sighed as he tried to look everywhere to see that if something can help them.

Then he suddenly heard the noise that kept saying " full , full power, kill all the people who was in here ". " What ?" Karl was shocked. " Is this a mistake or something?" Karl mumbled.

" Why... Why are you considering that you want to hold back ?" . " They think that you are the monster! Then proved them right. " 

" I can't!!!".he yelled.

" Why ?.... You should look at your friend who was really in difficult situation... Why can't you just .... Be the strongest person here ?" He said.  Karl who was very confused , he didn't even know that someone thought of that type of thing.

" Hah ! What can I really say from the weakly like you "

The voice then disappeared.

Karl stood there in place and have nothing to do. He was shock.

Joe found his opportunity as he ran at Karl . Karl noticed that Joe ran at him. Karl then in his fighting form. Joe who was almost near Karl. Then fire ball hit him at the back. " Oops " Sapnap said. Joe was distracted by Sapnap and didn't know that Karl who was there , was ready to finish him off.

Karl swing his sword at Joe's neck. His neck flew away.

But the shadow caught head as it put back through. " Ouch " Joe said. Karl's eyes widen. " What ?" He said.

Joe then used his hand to wrap around Karl waist. " So... Are you happy that I survived?" Joe asked. " No !" Karl yelled then kicked Joe again. This time Joe didn't run at Karl , it was Karl who ran at Joe. Karl ran towards him as he swing his sword at Joe. Joe kept dodge that sword attack. But then he was hit by the fire ball. Joe looked at the back to see that Sapnap and Quackity charged in.

" Haha ... " He said

______________________________________

Well sorry for update late and let's just said that I fall asleep while writing this chapter. Lmao and also I wrote it in the early morning so this chapter is going to be confusing. And also another short chapter... Haha

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

747 words.