mission (27): the battle

Third person pov:

Karl was in somewhere or in his mind. Meanwhile the fighting was still here.

" I think there is one creature that can help us " king of fairies said. Deo looked at the king. " Well in the past we used to have these creatures as a pet but it is rarely show itself " Kind said while looked at Deo.

" Creature, you said ... I think I know someone who can help you !" Tommy said as he yelled Tubbo name.

Tubbo noticed then he ran toward them. The vine almost attack him but Tommy quickly ran toward the vine and cut it with his sharp nail. " What is it , Tommy?" Tubbo asked. " Well umm can you help us-." Of course I would love to help you !!" Tubbo yelled. " Omg chill Tubbo " Tommy said. Tubbo giggled.

" King said that there are some creature that can help us but it's pretty rarely. " Tommy said. Tubbo looked at Tommy then he sighed. " I don't think ... I can't do that.. " Tubbo said. " Aww come on , Tubbo. You always said that you can't do it. Why don't you just give it a try ?" Tommy asked. " B-"." I can support you!" Ranboo yelled. They looked at Ranboo.

" Very well then. I am ready. " Tubbo said. " Well I will protect you !" Tommy yelled. Tubbo giggled as he closed his eyes.

Tubbo started fly a bit or higher from the ground.

The vine came up to Tubbo however not even a minute the vine was cut into many pieces. " Hey that's mine !!!" Tommy yelled. Ranboo rolled his eyes.

The wing started grow at Tubbo's back. Tommy and Ranboo smiled as they saw Tubbo .

Joe noticed he turn his head forward to Tubbo. He looked shock. " Didn't you know that you cannot be distract while fight with your enemy?" Dream asked. He swing his sword at Joe. Joe blocked it.

Sapnap and Quackity was about to Joe but the vine caught him. So they were busy with the vine.

The fighting between Joe and Dream might cause a lot of effect the area that near them.

Dream swing his sword . Joe dodged it by jump then he kicked Dream . Dream caught his leg and threw him away. The shadow caught Joe. Joe made the shadow threw him at Dream. Dream jumped at Joe.

George looked at the vine that he just cut. Then he saw the something shine. " Ohh~~" he said . He picked it up and looked at it carefully. ' maybe can I use the magic on it ?' George thought. He closed his eyes as he summon the magic and went inside the stone. But nothing happened.

George was confused. The vine came up to him but George made his sword fly and hit the vine.

Tubbo started open his eyes slowly. His eyes was slowly turned white. Then he began speak some spell. The wind started become stronger and stronger. Then the creature came out one by one.

This creature was like a wolf but it had a horn on its head. ( You can use your imagination)

The wolf looked at Karl . Then he turned to his leader which was Tubbo. Tubbo pointed at Karl. The wolfs charged in. Karl use the vine to capture them but the horn on his head made them escaped from the vine.

The horn then made them teleported to Karl and started bit him. Karl raised his hand but he was pause a bit. It was like he let the wolf bit him. Joe looked at him while had a fight with Dream. " Oh my f**king god !!! Just move Karl !" Joe yelled then snapped his finger. Then the vine started cut the wolfs through their body. The wolf fell down. Tubbo also lost his strength then he fell down. Luckily Ranboo caught him.

Karl's body was shake . He wanted to stop but he cannot do it.

Karl raised his hand even higher. All the wind started blow stronger and stronger.

Then the all the four spirit came out and it was form into circle and in front of Karl .

Joe smirked. " Oh god ..." Dream said. Sapnap and Quackity looked at Karl . " What the f**k !" They said.

Meanwhile George turned around to see Karl was control the spirit. He looked at Karl . Then something inside of him woke up.

???? Pov :

" Hmmm...." I said. ' these kids are sure strong and surprised me a lot. ' I thought . " Don't worry George. I will help you " I said .

Third person pov:

George then he fell like his body was stronger then before. He looked at his hand. Then he summon his own sword to see that his sword was stronger than the last one. ' omg ?! Is it god give it me M' George thought.

Well it was actually GeorgeHD who give his power to George.

George came and swing his sword at vine. It was cut perfectly. George smiled.

George ran up to Karl and swing his sword at Karl . Karl blocked it with the wind shield. However George's sword can go through in it. The sword hit Karl a bit. George then swing his sword again and again. Then George summon the flying sword . It flew to hit Karl . Karl blocked it with the vine Shield.

George and Karl looked at each other. George gave him a smile while Karl gave him the emotionless face . George noticed that something was quite wrong. ' Is he being controlled by someone?' George thought.

_____________________________________

Yay finally finished this chapter. Damn I was so sleepy and I was about to sleep but I kept tell myself that I need to write this chapter. Lol

Sorry if I have a mistake.

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye . good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone else 🙂

962 words