Mission (12)

George pov:

I was handcuff by the guard . I looked at the ground. Suddenly I heard the sound of the door. I looked at it to see Karl was there . I was shock." K-karl?!" Punz said. He opened his mouth to say something. I can't hear him . However he fainted again. I was shock. I started run toward him. But the guard stopped me.

But I dodged all the guard and ran toward Karl .

I was next to Karl and hold him. " Karl !!" I yelled. I saw Alyssa ran toward us. " H-he k-k-kept r-ru-run . I c-c-can't s-stop him. " Alyssa said while caught her breathe. I looked at Alyssa awkwardly. She noticed me and looked at me awkwardly too. " Ummm can I have Karl back?" She asked. " I...I umm" I struggle with answer. Suddenly I heard someone cleared their throat. I turned to see the queen was next to me. " F-fine " I finally said.

Alyssa picked Karl and ran to the patient's room. The queen glared at me and sighed. She took the handcuff off . She looked at me. " Seemed like you are still George that your friends know and have..." She said. I looked at her confused. " You are free to go " she said and walked to her throne. " I- really?" I asked which made her stop and turned at me. " Yes... at the moment, I thought that I will punish you but your friend, Karl was also my friend and he see you as his friend even though you were a monster. And now I know your friendship is so strong. Because Karl was injured but the moment he heard you were here . He ran toward this place and to let you go. And then he fainted and you ran toward him which made me felt kinda surprised. And beside I don't want to make Karl which is my friend not happy. " She said . " You forgive me ?" I asked her. " Yes , I forgive you " she answered with a warm smile. " I...I " I paused a moment then I finally said " thank you so much !" I said and bow to her . She giggled and walked to her throne. I saw Dream, Sapnap, Quackity , Tubbo, Tommy and Ranboo ran toward me. Dream jumped and hugged me. I giggled a bit.

" Dude ,got up! " Sapnap said and dragged Dream away. " Now it's our turn !" Tommy yelled and hugged me with Ranboo and Tubbo. " We are so glad that the queen forgive you !" Tubbo said. " I know right!" Ranboo said. We laughed.

I looked at the queen and two princes smiled at us.

Third person pov:

Karl was in the black place again. Then suddenly he saw someone walked toward him. It was two people. They have only one color which are white and black. Their body covered with black and white.

" Karl " they said at the same time. Karl was flinched a bit. " Are you having a lot of fun at there ?" White asked and they flew around Karl. " What ?" Karl asked. They looked at Karl . " The place where you are with your friends and magic " black one said.

" I mean I have a lot of fun there " Karl said. " But do want to go home where you live with your family and classmates ?" Black one asked. Karl was stun . " I-I .... Kinda want to go " Karl answered. They looked at each other and smiled. Then they made two portals.

The black one made white portal and white one made black portal. " Then if you want to go back home . You can enter this portal " white said and pointed at the black portal. '' but if you want to stay at another world , you can enter this portal " black said and point at the white portal.

Karl was shock. He looked at both portal. And he didn't know where he should go back home or not. ' I.. I want to go back home but I still want to stay with my friends more longer...' Karl thought. Karl was shake.

" Karl come on you have to choose one ..." They said and flew around Karl . Karl looked at them. " I - I ....' Karl was pause for a moment. The two kept fly around Karl . Karl walked toward the black portal. He sighed. He was hesitate to go in. Karl remember the memory of George, Dream , Sapnap, Quackity, the bench trio and other people.