beast

Third person pov:

" Woah..."

" Dude !" Quackity yelled. " The castle is here ?" Sapnap asked. Quackity turned at Sapnap with ' what ' face. " Huh ?" Sapnap asked. " Your question made no sense" Quackity said. " No wonder Karl prefers me than you " he said again. His statement made Sapnap angry. Sapnap jumped on Quackity as he started to punch at him. Dream then broke the fight. " Ok... Let's just go inside the castle, shall we ?" Dream recommended. Dream then pushed them to go inside the castle. Sapnap and Quackity still glared at each other. Dream sighed.

After they went in, they saw that the castle was really good and also it looked like it was from handmade.

" Weird... This castle seemed not to be old " Sapnap said .

" It was like they build this castle in this day " Sapnap said again . " Finally use your brain... Huh... I see " Quackity said as he put his hand under the chin. He acted like he thought about something. He closed his eyes " Stop doing that !" Sapnap yelled. " I see... I see..." Quackity said. " Aren't you close your eyes and you said you see ?" Sapnap asked. Quackity then opened his eyes as he looked at Sapnap. Quackity's eyes widen. " What ?" Sapnap asked. Sapnap turned to Dream who was also shock too. Their action made Sapnap curious about something. He slowly looked back to see the Creature, the big creature.

" We are really mess up , aren't we ?" Sapnap asked. " Dude ! Run!" Dream yelled. Then Sapnap ran away from the place where he stood.

" What creature is that ??" Sapnap asked. " Well I think.... It's supposed to be ...." Dream paused a bit.

Then something hit their head.

" Moonlight beast " they said together

...

" Hello !" Author yelled. " Sorry for cutting your reading but now let's introduced about the moonlight beast" she said. Her friend came up as she looked at the paper. Author gave her friend a weird look. " What ?" Her friend asked. " Nevermind" she said.

" So basically moonlight beast is actually the beast from the moon. They are really rare or legendary . The moonlight beast can form into many shape. They can form into animal too. For instance, tiger , lion , dinosaur, cheetah and many more. They can also form into another none exist animal too . Their real form would be the liquid. However we give it the name ' moonlight beast ' it's because they always comfortable at the animal form and they are always on their animal form. They never show their real form to everyone. So that's why we name it the moonlight beast " her friend explained.

" Hey you guy know where I get the idea ?" Author asked.

" Well it's from bsd aka Bungou Stray Dog " author answered by herself. " I got the name idea from them. It was one of the character that I love and like the most is Atsushi !" Author yelled. " Ok that's it " author's friend said as she dragged author.

" Just enjoy the show " her friend said.

...

" There's no way that beast is right here now !!" Quackity yelled. " We need to take it down " Dream said. " Take it down ? That is clearly dangerous! " Sapnap yelled. Quackity nodded in agreement. " Well do you guy want to save Karl or not ?" Dream asked. " Well yes...." Quackity answered. " Ok then let's go ! I will save you , George " Dream said.

" Ew..." Sapnap and Quackity said.

...

Karl looked everywhere and tried to find somewhere or something to escape from the prison. " What can I do ????" Karl yelled. " There's no way for you to escape easily" George said as he laid down. " No !. We can't give up " Karl said. " Whatever you said " George then closed his eyes as he already fell asleep. Karl looked everywhere.

Karl picked George up to see nothing. Karl's action caused George to wake up. " Karl... Just give up" George said in his tired voice.

'' no! " Karl yelled.

George sighed.

Then sudden Joe and Ninja showed up again . " So... What can we do to them ?" Joe asked as he looked at them especially Karl . " I don't know... *Sigh* I will tell the maid to prepare it " Ninja said. " Prepare what ?" George asked. " Out wedding" Ninja smirked. " W-wedding ??" Karl yelled. " Oh hell no ! I don't want to marry you. You know I prefer marry other people " George said. Ninja looked at George then he began to summon the bubble. The bubble flew at George. Karl was about to pop it but the shadow caught him. " Now you are coming with me " Joe said. Then the shadow teleported two of them out from the cage. The bubble touched George's nose as Dream picture showed up. " Him ? Him ??? " Ninja yelled. " I love you every much but you love other !" Ninja yelled. " How is this fair ???" Ninja yelled again . He swing his hand as the cage was slide into two pieces. Ninja walked in.

" You left me with no choice but to force you " Ninja said as he summon another bubble. " What do you m-" Ninja put the bubble to George's chest. George then slowly closed his eyes from the power that had been placed it on George's chest.

" You're mine... You're always mine "

...

Karl and Joe showed up in another room. " Where am I ?" Karl asked. " Our room " Joe answered as he looked at Karl. " Nah " Karl said. He looked at the door then he ran toward it . The shadow had block the door. Karl jumped over the shadow as he kicked the door however it didn't open. Because there were some shadow outside tried to hold the door.

Karl's eyes grew green and purple to see that something showed up in front of his face. Karl stepped back a bit. Then Joe was appear in front of him. " How sharp ..." Joe said . Karl glared at him.

" We should sleep !" Joe said with a big smiled.

" No " Karl refused.

" Ah!" Joe said. " So sad .... " Joe then wiped his fake tear.

Karl rolled his eyes. His eyes went back to normal.

Joe looked at Karl as he walked toward to Karl. Karl stepped back a bit. Karl stepped back until he hit the wall. Joe pin him at the wall.

" Now ... Let me see your beautiful face ... Once again. "

______________________________________

Yay ! Now I have to do the happy dance because I finished this chapter. :)

But anyway hope you enjoy the chapter.

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1070 words