mission (3)

Third person pov:

Sapnap flew to Quackity and George. He saw them practiced the sing and dance. He flew to them. They seemed very surprised to see Sapnap had a wing. " Sapnap you can fly ??" Quackity asked. " Well I just discovered it and yeah " Sapnap answered. " Well new magic ?" George asked. " Yes" . " But the villain had attacked us and I haven't seen Karl. " Sapnap said. George said" Well I think he's fine because he might let the villain out a ...." . " Stage .. out a stage. Yeah... It seems like that" Sapnap said.

Dream ran into the room to see everyone." Sapnap has a wing ???" Dream asked." I just discovered it" Sapnap said. " Oh well I just discovered my new magic too" Dream said. " Hey ! That's not fair. I want new magic too. " Quackity said. " Yeah .. yeah.. so the show about beginning in next minute and everyone prepare already ?" Dream asked. Everyone nobbed their head. " Don't worry George you got this!" Quackity said to George because he saw George nervous.

Quackity pov:

I got up the stage and saw everyone cheered . And yeah I still in my mission clothes. I mean everyone else except for George. " Welcome to the show everyone" I said. The crowd yelled and shouted. " Well seems everyone is waiting for Nikki to sing. Why don't we see the new singer. " I said through microphone. Everyone was whisper with confuse. " I know I know you're confuse . Nikki is busy with something and it will took a while for her to get here. " I said. " Please welcome Georgenotfound." I yelled through microphone. Everyone was cheer.
George got up to the stage and said " well hello there, I am a new singer." Everyone was cheer especially the girls. I was so surprised " So today I will sing a song or maybe three or two song " he laughed. So is everyone. " Well well why don't you sing for us " I said. " Do you guy agree ?" I asked and the crowd yelled yes. I heard someone said that George was hot. I laughed. " You guy are very hot " I heard the girls  yelled. George seemed so surprised then started giggles. I got off the stage to let George sang. George decided to sing.

Heat wave.

Dream pov:

I researched Karl with Sapnap. Sapnap flew up to searched Karl . And I searched on the ground. Suddenly I heard the noise came from the forest. I ran into the forest . I saw Karl and the villain fought each other. Sapnap flew to Karl and said " Karl, you okay?" . I ran and stand Infront of them. Then the villain laugh . " Well we'll look who we have here. You are their leader aren't you?" The villain asked me. I looked at Karl and he said " yeah he's our leader. ". " Then you should take care and train your member more strong " the villain said. " Shut up -".  I stopped at the name. " Aww man I already told you guy my name, aren't I?  Name Antfrost " . Antfrost said. " Do you think that you can beat me ??? " Antfrost said. " I am the 7 most strongest villain. I never knew that bunch of flies come to fight with me. " Antfrost said. I was so shock to see that the 7 most strongest villain was Infront of me. I looked at Karl and Karl looked at me . " Hit his eyes" . Karl said. I used the string to wrapped his arm and Sapnap threw the fire at him. But I saw him transformed to cat and ran to the stage. " Ugh" Karl said." What wrong Karl?" Sapnap asked. " I just exhausted from fighting with Antfrost" Karl said. " Sapnap picked Karl up and flew . I saw Karl was blush. But I ran to the stage. I heard Quackity said " please welcome Georgenotfound." . ' so it begins' I thought of myself. 

Third person pov:

Karl told Sapnap to put him on top the stage. Karl asked " well you should go and help Dream. I will fine." Sapnap signed . He took Karl's hand and kissed . " Sure" Sapnap said and flew to Dream and leave Karl blushed like a tomato. Karl snapped out of it. And he saw a Antfrost transformed to his human form.  Karl looked at him. Then Karl ran fast as he can . " I told you that trick won't work on me" Antfrost said. However Antfrost found himself was fine. But the flower was disappeared from his hand. He looked at Karl to see him got the flower.

The song of heat wave that George sang made the wing blew Karl hair to side. " Mother f**ker " Antfrost said. Karl used his time travel ability to make his eyes knew what will happen. He saw that Antfrost came at him. He jumped to the other side with a flip. Making him dodged the attacked of Antfrost. Antfrost ran to Karl but Karl dodged again and punched his chin . Antfrost flew a bit. They fought with each other not having a small break.

Dream watched George sang the song ' heat wave'. He saw George hair move side to side and it looked like George in slow mode. George looked beautiful with this clothes. ' why my heart beat so fast ' Dream thought of himself. He snapped out of it and fought Antfrost army with Sapnap.

George pov:

I saw a Dream watched at me. And he started blush. I was so confused. But I knew that he blushed at me. I blushed a little and started focus on singing. The song had ended. I yelled " who is ready for another song ??" . Everyone yelled. " Ok here I go. The song is
Shinunoga e-waI said .
I started sing. Everyone seemed like it. I used my magic to summon the butterfly flew around my body.
Everyone was amazed.

Karl pov:

I used my last leave to throw it at Antfrost. Antfrost blocked my attack and ran at me. I ran until the end of top stage. Antfrost stopped and looked at me. " You have nowhere to run . So admit that you lose and give me the flower" he said while his eye grew red and all of his army next to him. I smirked and said " I would rather die than give this flower to you." Then I jumped. Antfrost yelled at me. But I didn't hear anything. I only hear the voice of George singing. I closed my eye then suddenly I felt something catched me.

Quackity pov:

I saw Karl on top the stage but at the end. I did hand sign to let George knew. George looked at me and up. He and I saw Karl jump. Then George raised his to use his magic. George made Karl fell slowly . And I started fly to Karl and catched him. I saw Karl closed his eyes. I sign then went on the ground. I used my feathers to fly at the villain. However it seemed like the feather hit the army. I glared at the villain. Then suddenly my eyes grew yellow. The feathers that hit the army started grow bigger and attacked the villain. ' I wonder if my feather can be bigger and turned into human' I thought of myself. Then suddenly my feathers started turn into human and attacked the villain and his army. I flew up and looked at him " died" I said as my eyes grew yellow. Then the feather's human started finish the job. I heard the villain said " f**k".
I flew down at Karl. He looked at me with a blushed. " Do you like the view ?" I said. " Shut up" he said. He told me to get the water . I did what Karl asked. I bring him the water and he ran to Sapnap . Sapnap looked at me confused. Karl put the flower in the water and let Sapnap boiled it. It boiled and he ran to Nikki. We ran after him to protect him.
Karl let Nikki drank the water. Suddenly the voice came " hello.." it was Nikki voice . I was so surprised. " Thank you! " Nikki said and hugged Karl. " Well it's your turn to sing." Karl said.
George pov:

I'm glad that Quackity saved Karl. I saw Dream struggle with the army. I started use my magic to create the army but I can't because I was focus on sang a song. I can't summon the army. Suddenly my eyes turned blue and everything was slow mote . And I started summon the army . " Beat the villain's army " I said. Suddenly the army ran to Dream quickly that everyone didn't know . Dream seemed surprise to see the army and looked at me. He smiled at me and I smiled at him. I continued to sing a song and I done at singing and I looked at Dream. And my army started disappear.It seemed that they finished and I turned to look at Quackity. And I saw Quackity ran and did hand sign.
" Well someone has arrived. Someone that you guy are waiting for !!!" I yelled. " Please welcome Nikki " . Everyone was cheer, yelled and shouted. Nikki jumped out from the stage and the fire started come out and I knew it was Sapnap.
" Sorry for late guy but I will make this day is your best day of your life !" Nikki yelled. And everyone was cheer for her. She started sing with me.
Everything was great . Everyone was happy, the villain was die, and the mission was complete.

______________________________________

Well if you have a chance to choose power then what is it ?
In his story might have some mistakes and sorry about that though...
And don't forget to eat and drink 🍷🥞
Bye

1606 words