cuddle

Third person pov:

They both after finished the picnic. They prepared the picnic and went back to the tree house. They started chat for Abit.

They arrived at the house. Karl opened the door to see three men at there and of course it were Sapnap, Dream and Quackity who were sitting on the couch as their eyes laid on George and Karl. " What the honk did you get it " Karl yelled out loud. " The f**k " George said. " Well this tree house is easily get in " Quackity said as he got up from the couch. " Karlo !! Mi amor !! You know how much I miss you so much " Quackity said in Spanish accent then went up to Karl to hug him. Karl pat his back. " Umm I am not quite sure to be honest" Karl said. " Mi amor !! I miss you from bottom to top of my heart but you respond with this ??" Quackity said while looked at Karl. Karl looked at him then let out the giggled. " Well....ummm I kinda miss you ?" . " Why you need to put the question mark at the back ?" Quackity asked. " I don't know...." Karl answered back. " My turn!" Sapnap walked toward them then pushed Quackity away. " Eh , you motherf**ker !!" Quackity said. " So Karl.... Where were you ?" Sapnap asked. " Well we just come from the picnic "." Without us ??" The three men yelled out. " Yeah duh " George said. " George... Why did you do this to me ? You broke my heart " Dream said while closed his eyes as the hand pointed at George while the other hand was being put on the chest. George rolled his eyes. " I shouldn't have come here early. " George said. Dream looked at him then ran up to him and hugged him. " George ~" he whispered at George's ear. " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??' George yelled out. " Just get in the room or something " Karl said. George suddenly his head started to move to Karl to see Sapnap and Quackity who were hugging him like crazy. George made a weird face then said " you should look at yourself first " . They both looked at each other. Karl who finally managed to escape from them. meanwhile George who was still in Dream's hand.

George gave the sign for Karl to help. Karl helped him too but failed immediately.

Dream picked George up as he ran to bedroom. Karl gave them the ' what the honk ' face. Then he felt someone grabbed him. Karl looked at it to see Sapnap dragged him into bedroom too. " What the honk are you doing ?" Karl asked. " Nothing " Quackity said. " You know what I don't trust two of you because of last time " Karl said. Sapnap and Quackity stopped a bit then they began to look at Karl. Suddenly the blush appear on their face. " Well umm actually umm we won't do THAT anymore" Sapnap said. Karl crossed his arm as he raise his one eyebrow up. Then Sapnap suddenly lol coed Karl up. " Wait ! What are you doing ?" Karl yelled. Sapnap ignored the question as he ran to the bedroom. Quackity followed them at the back.

Sapnap put Karl on bed. Karl was terrify from last time and now he was still in shock one.

Sapnap and Quackity started to crawl on the bed. Karl was still try to move at the bed. Sapnap and Quackity was smirk as they both went closer . Their hand was wrapped around Karl then pulled him to sleep. " Let's cuddle" Quackity said as he giggled. " Oh.." Karl said.

They began to cuddle then a minute later , they heard weird noise. They heard were ' ahh~' or moan. The three men suddenly blushed knew what were George and Dream do.

They awkwardly gave each other a giggled.

______________________________________

I would like to apologize. Last night, I was supposed to finish this but I was busy chat with my friends. So it ended up being late. And also for this chapter being too short.

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

684 words