not monster ?

Third person pov:

Karl was still sawing the monster who was still suffering from the leaf. Karl was confused. ' why it still suffer ? Can't it just faint away ?' Karl thought. Then suddenly the monster fainted.

' oh... '

Foolish felt that it was gone now. Foolish took a little peak. Then he sighed as relief. " It's ok now... You can look now " Foolish said. Karl took a peak. Karl sighed.

" You ok ?" Foolish asked. " Of course... I am fine..." Karl said.

They looked at each other. " You don't feel like ok ..." . " How can you know that ? Reading my mind ?" Karl asked. " So you aren't ok , huh ?" Foolish said. " What ?" Karl asked. Foolish giggled.

" Umm" there was someone voice. It was Fundy.

" Why is it so fruity in this atmosphere?" Fundy asked. Karl sighed. " Now.. get off of my back " Karl said. Then Fundy turned into a fox and still on Karl's shoulder. Karl sighed again.

" How are you guy going to stay in that position?" Fundy asked.

The two looked at each other then moved away quickly.

" Haha... Well that's so weird.... " Karl said.

" I know right " Foolish said.

Fundy looked at the two then rolled his eyes. " Stop making this atmosphere pink and let's goo !!" Fundy yelled and hit Karl's head again and again. " Ok ok ok " Karl said as he walked.

Foolish looked at Karl then soon turned into depressed face after remembering something.

...

" Umm Karl ... You are going the wrong way " Foolish said with awkward smile.

" What ???" Fundy and Karl yelled.

...

" I can't believe you always go to wrong way about you know... Twice ?" Now Fundy was on top of Foolish. " I just ... I'm bad at direction " Karl said. Fundy looked at Karl. " Well I can see that "

" You -" but then they heard the noise. Foolish quickly went up to Karl and stood up in front of him. Fundy soon turned his tail to nine tail to ready for the fight. Karl made the vine up. Then the noise started to get closer and closer and it was just a injury bird.

" A bird ?" Foolish said. Karl went up to it and picked it up. He checked the injury. ' the injury... Is just like someone suck the blood out of it... Vampire?' Karl thought .

" Karl ! Don't be so close to it !" Fundy yelled and hit foolish head to pull Karl back. Foolish followed Fundy as Karl dropped the bird. " No! The bird ! It's hurt !" Karl said.

" Don't get trick easily Karl " Fundy said. " What ?" Karl soon saw the bird turned into some shadow and flee away. " What is that thing ?" Fooling asked.

" The shadow... I think someone has that ability... Like you Karl... " Fundy said. " Then someone like me is here ?" Karl asked. " Not sure-" but then Fundy's tail started to shake. Fundy looked back to see the crow flew and caught Fundy.

" Fundy !" Karl yelled. He made the vine to catch the crow's feet but it wasn't string enough to reach it. Karl began to lose strength. Foolish looked around then ran as he jumped on the tree one by one then caught it.

Fundy looked at Foolish who was holding the crow while crow held him. " I can finish that thing but anyway thank you for saving me though" Fundy said as he made out from the crow's caw. Fundy walked toward to Karl .

Karl suddenly knew what Fundy wanted. Karl bended down. Fundy put his little feet on Karl's forehead. Suddenly there was a light show up caused Karl was exhausted.