Third person pov:

" Your majesty... Why are you letting them go ?" Minx asked. " Do you know how much dangerous that mountain is ?? They kill us , our people and you let them go there like you sacrifice them for us . Look I know that it will be useful for us but it's too cruel !" Minx said.

" Minx ?"

" Yes your majesty?"

" Since when you know how to lie ?" Eret asked. " Huh ?"

" Look... I did this ... Because I feel like those three can break the curse of the mountain and us too... " Eret said as they looked outside.

" Let's hope the spirit guide them to the safety ..." Eret smiled.

Minx was remained silent but she faced away. " I-... I'll take my leave " she walked away .

Eret saw the expression on her face. They sighed.

...

" Ok ... Now what ?" Foolish asked.

" What what ?" Karl asked back. " What ? " Fundy asked. Foolish sighed. How can he have an idiot friends like them ?

" We already are here ! And now what are we going to do next ?" Fools asked again. " Well to be honest, I don't know... I don't even know where we should go " Karl said. " What ??" The two yelled. " Karl ! What do you mean ? I or we trust you ! And you do this to us ??" Fundy said. " That is so unacceptable!" Foolish said. " S-sorry ! Guy !  I mean come on ! It's not like I have a map or something " Karl said. " So you come here without map ??" Fundy asked.

Karl nodded his head. " Oh my god !!! Now we are struck in the big a** forest !" Fundy yelled. " Language but whatever " Foolish said. Fundy looked at Foolish. " Ok Mom ! "

Foolish sighed " don't call me that name , Fundy "

" Yes mother " . " Fundy .....'' Foolish said again as he let his anger out. "  Yes mama " Fundy said with a smirk. " You b***-" . " Aha !" The two was disturbed by Karl.

" What ?" The two asked. " I think I got an idea !" He said. " What idea ?" The two asked at the same time. " Jeez..m you guys really want to know huh ?" Karl said. " Of course we are !" Fundy yelled. " Ok then..."

Then the vine grew up and it lifted them up to the air.

" Hurry and look for the castle... I can't hold it any longer " Karl said.

The two looked at each other and looked at everywhere to find the castle.

Karl who used his magic , felt like the exhaustion was really hit him hard. It was so painful as someone tried to get the hummer and hit you with it.

Karl's leg began shake violently. Even though he was in pain, but he helped to find the castle too.

" There !" Fundy pointed. They all looked at that direction to see that the castle was on top the mountain. The dark, brown castle. It looked like it was abandoned for many decades years.

Then Karl finally let go as the vine soon disappeared. Everyone was fell down. Fundy jumped on the leaves one by one. While Foolish did the super hero landed. Foolish looked up as he caught Karl back. " Oh my... Thank you for saving me..." Karl said. " It's no problem and beside you shouldn't use the magic that much... This forest is a curse like someone put the spell on it to make us lose our power " Foolish said. Karl breathe heavily. " I know... I know..."

" Now tell me that where the twin castle at ??" Karl asked. " Karl... Don't you think of healing first ?" Foolish asked. " Why should I ?" Karl asked. Foolish sighed.

Fundy pointed the way then they walked to the way. Around their journey, Fundy was pause a bit. " Huh ? What's wrong Fundy ?" Karl asked. " I heard... Someone ..."" Fundy said.

The two looked at each other then made sure to look every where. " T-that .. person is like no human being at all..." Fundy said.

But then Karl remembered something. " Beside they are already there..." Kate's speech appeared in his mind. Then he looked everywhere. '' tell me where that person is ?" Karl said. " N-no ! Why should I ??'' Fundy said.

" You know Karl... Stranger danger ?" Foolish said. " W-well... Yeah ! I know that one but trust me ! I know that person!" Karl said. Foolish and Fundy looked at each other. Fundy didn't want to show where the person was. But he did it anyway.

The three walked towards the direction.

They finally arrived.

They saw a girl with black hair with a smile mask. Foolish and Fundy was prepared to attack her. But Karl was walking towards her instead. " Karl ?" Foolish asked.

The girl after heard the name of Karl, she looked at them. " Ahh ! Karl !" She yelled.

" Hello laughter..." Karl said. " Did she tell you that I am here ?" Laughter asked Karl nodded his head. " Ok then.." . " Look like you found me and beside what took you so long ?? I wait you for about four days and a lot of mosquitoes bit me but don't worry I bit them back ! I mean you should take a look on their face !" Laughter started to laugh.

Fundy and Foolish were confused. " You two know each other ?" Foolish asked. Laughter looked at the two. " Ahh... I forgot that weakling are here " Laughter said.

Fundy and Foolish were about to throw a hand at her but Karl was stopped them. " Maybe ! She is just joking!!" Karl said. Foolish looked at Laughter. " Oh ... You are Foolish?" Laughter asked. " How did you know my name ?" Foolish asked. " Of course! I know you ... I mean everyone in this world, I know all of them even gods..." Laughter said with a smirk behind the mask. Foolish knew that she was smirking. ' how did she know...'

" Oh ! Fundy ! A fox spirit , no ... Not just a normal fox spirit... You are the nine tails fox spirit " she said.

" What... How did you know-"

" Anyway ! Karl ! I have something to bless your journey here " laughter said. " Give me your hand..." Karl gave a hand as Laughter showed the card. The card then formed into the light as it floated away.

" Go and follow it before you lost it " laughter said.

Karl then quickly ran and followed it. Fundy and Foolish followed Karl.

Laughter then soon smiled as she watched them follow the light.

...

The wind blew Kate's hair. She looked outside then smiled. " Look like he... Or should I say they found her already..." Kate smiled

______________________________________

Hello ! And yes I know that yesterday I was supposed to upload the chapter but I delayed it because last night I was exhausted and tired so I decided to delay it. So sorry for late update

And that's all hope you enjoy the chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1127 words