the approval

Third person pov:

Kate and Laugher were shock to see who was came out from the portal.

" s-sister !!" They both yelled.

Then the woman 2 showed up. The woman looked at the two then opened her mouth.

" -#&+$($-(#)#-#+(#(#-#+)(;*!$:$+#(!.?(()$;:$()) ????" The woman said.

Kate sighed then answered her questions. " {€^|÷×'} ¢°¢} ¢}××(2-$!)#+-#!#!:$;!! !!¡ +$- #)#)-!"

The woman 1 seemed to satisfy with the answer. The woman 1 looked at the twin.

The black one sighed as he said " (#-&$$(#):!" . The woman 1 nodded her head to seem understand something. +$&-$($:() ? " the woman 1 asked . Laugher giggled then gave her an answer" +#)$-&#?) ()&#;;@!$+- " the woman 1 nodded her head. " umm sorry to interrupt but can you speak English? I mean I understand what are you saying but clearly someone doesn't know it " the white said giggled as he looked at you , the readers.

" I see" the woman 1 said. " now let's recall what are we saying then " she said.

" well... What is going on here and my Friend, she told me that you are here when you are supposed to be in that universe???" The woman 1 asked. " well it's because someone want to change the plot and there will be no drama here too!!" Kate answered.

Laugher giggled. ' that's not an answer that you give when you speak that Language ' Laugher thought.

" well and the twin?"

" well they deserve to have a happy ending not sad ending. Moreover we as the guardian of the timeline, we can change timeline what we want too!" The black one said. " Nuh uh !! You will against the law ??" Kate yelled. " what law?" The black one said as he sticked his tongue out of his mouth.

" you-"

" Enough!" The woman 1 yelled.

The two then stopped fighting. " how you guy act so childish when you are over a thousand and a billion years old ??" The woman 1 asked. " it's him/her fault " Kate and the black one said.

The woman 1 sighed. Then another portal showed up. The woman 2 walked out with the popcorn. Everyone looked at her." what ? I just want to enjoy the show " she said. The woman 1 rolled her eyes. " let's get back to our topic..."

...

" what ???" Kate yelled.

" why would you do that ??" Kate asked.

" because it's their own business and also they also want it too..." The woman 1 said.

Kate remained silent. The woman 1 walked up to her then pat her head. " I know how much you put effort on this book and as the (&#@_-$() I am proud " the woman 1 smiled softly. " thank you " kate said as she face other side not to show her embarrassed side. The woman 1 laughed.

" ahh! Run out of popcorn already??" The woman 2 complained. " maybe you should bring 2 " Laugher said. " you! You ate more than me ! You god-damned pig !!" Woman 2 yelled.

Woman 1 rolled her eyes then giggled. " oh and also you two have my approve to change the past " woman 1 said. The two nodded . Then the three siblings with one friend disappeared.

" well? What should we do next ?'' The white one asked. " I know !" The black one said.

...

" oh god !! Why ... Why they replace me ??" . " are they hate me that much ??" Quackity yelled.

* no... Do not think like that *

" who's that ??" Quackity asked. " who re you ? And are you in my house ?" Quackity asked.

* I don't need to state my name but I just want to tell you that... They love you...*

" w-who ? Sapnap and Karl ?... No... They hate me and they wish for me not to join the relationship " Quackity said.

* oh god... How dump you are...*

" what ??"

* they are clearly love you , Quackity... *

Then the screen popped up. " what ?"

* when Karl want to talk to you... He want to invite you to join the Kinoku Kingdom . And you re the first one that Karl asked to join. It means how Karl blue the most . Moreover seemed Sapnap there, he also took a chance and invite him too and when you heard the conversation between them. And when they come here , Karl almost had an heart attack and panic . He is really worry about you. Sapnap almost had it too but he choose to hide it . He thinks that it's better to hide than show it. He doesn't want Karl to worry about him. Sapnap... Who was your friend or maybe soon to be your +#&#() * . '' huh? What's that ?".

* he will do whatever to take care of you and keep you safe from other thing *

Quackity looked at the screen. " I..I..." Then the screen disappeared.

Ted showed up. He looked at Quackity and began to tell him to join him with other too.

...

" let's hope , it can help him with this
." The white one said. " yeah... I mean it's my idea so it's supposed to walk anyway "

The white one gave him a glance. " gosh... Something I wonder why are you my brother?"

" hey!"

______________________________________

Sorry for short chapter because I have nothing to write . To be honest z I want to write another chapter but I don't have any idea. My brain is really want to change location to live , huh ?

But also !! I want you guy to come up with the name of the twin. Can I get it like more magical and also mystery vibe???

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning 🌞🌄
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone!!! :)) 😙😴

910 words.