end of the battle

Third person pov :

Joe looked at Karl then he went next o Karl. Their face began to next to each other. Their lips was about to touch but it was interrupt by someone who kicked the door.

" Can't I just have a normal kiss with my Karl ??" Joe yelled.

" You mean ... Our Karl " Sapnap showed himself. Quackity followed.

" Oh it's you guy .." Joe then move his attention towards to Karl who was faint. " What the hell did you do to Karl ?" Quackity asked. " What do you mean ? I can do anything to my future husband" Joe smirked. " Wake up ! We are not in dream . We are in reality you know " Sapnap said. Sapnap's statement hit Joe on his head. Joe felt like something heavy or heavy rock on his head.

" Ouch "

" Deserve it , you b***h " Quackity stuck out his tongue.

...

Ninja looked at George who was in his hand . Then suddenly he felt a string wrapped around him. He turned to see Dream used the magic at him. " I see..." Ninja smirked.

" You are survive, huh ?" . " What survive?" Dream was confused.

Ninja walked towards the big window as he looked at Dream. Dream noticed that there was a pink star next to the moon. " What ?" Dream said.

" The legend said that the goddess of love made this st-" Dream then use the string to wrap him up. '' I don't care " . " What ?"

Dream pulled Ninja's head as he hit the head with ground over again and again. Ninja was injured badly but all he did was smirk. " I see... You are really do anything for him " Ninja said. Ninja sighed. " Such a shame .... He could have been with me " Ninja's eyes sadden. Dream rolled his eyes.

Ninja disappeared as he was next to Dream. He disappeared again and this time was in front of him. Ninjathen summon the cage as he sent George in.

" Motherf**k ! What the hell are you doing?" Dream asked angryly. " Why should I tell you " Ninja smirked.

Dream looked at him angryly. Then Ninja form was quite different. His clothes started to get light blue as it showed the bright. His head float in the space as his eyes was white. " I am ready, Mr. Dream "

Dream glanced at him.

...

" You know a type of me is not what a deserve like " Joe sobbed. " Only weirdo said like that " Quackity said. Joe glared at him as he opened his mouth" oh hey ... How is your bow ?" Joe asked. Quackity looked angry.

' that's motherf**ker !'

' yes that's right , I am that motherf**ker ' Joe smirked.

...

Karl slowly opened his eyes as he saw that he was in the black room , no exist , it was just empty...

Karl then looked at everywhere. It was so dark , so dark that Karl didn't see anything.

Karl then noticed that a light appear out of nowhere. Karl went to see who was it.

Karl looked at the back of that person.

" Nolan??" Karl yelled as he ran to him. " Nolan " Karl went hug him but Nolan turned into small light flew away. Then he noticed that someone next to him. " Jimmy!" Karl hugged him but Jimmy turned into small light the same as Nolan.

" What ?"

Chris and Chandler appear. Karl touched both of them as it turned into small light. " I... I ..." . " What the honk is going on ??" . " It's so confusing " Karl yelled to himself. Then two people appear in front of him. " Who are you ?" Karl asked.