the secret

Third person pov:

" Ok explain everything to me !" The king Eret said.

The three looked at each other then they began to tell one by one.

...

The king was concerned about something but they were also surprised that the three made it out a live. " They sighed. " Look... I know that the twin castle is kinda umm you know... Bad or... Umm..." Eret can't find a word to fit. Minx sighed and then whispered " mystery "

" O-oh !" . " Right ! Mystery! I know that this place is mystery with some creatures but I am so glad that you make it out alive... Three of you " Eret said. Karl sighed in relief then looked at the two. He was confused now. Fundy was zoned out a bit and while Foolish looked at Karl... Strangely...

" What's wrong with you two ?" Karl asked.

" Me what's wrong with me ? " Foolish asked. " Maybe I am the one who asking you what the hell are you !" He replied. " What the hell, Foolish " Karl said.

He sighed. " Look !  I know.. I mean we know that you have some ability related to plant but what's with the portal ? " foolish asked. " What's with port-... " Karl was paused a bit. " Oh that..."

" Yeah that !" Foolish said.

" Then maybe I am also the one who asked you too !" Karl yelled back. " You completely lie about you being human and now you are the god ??"

Foolish glared at Karl as he glared back. " Umm h-hey ! How about we all calm down -"

" I am so CALM !" The two yelled and glared at each other as they were ready to attack each other.

" Oh my... This is going to be good drama !" Eret gave a thump up and smirked . Minx looked at Eret with seriously expression. she sighed. ' what am I doing here ?' she thought.

...

The two still glared at each other. " H-hey ! Can we cut it ?? I mean we are in front of his majesty, you know ???" Fundy said.

" Cut what ?" Karl asked.

" Our friendship?" Karl asked again. " No-"." What ??? Now you want to cut off our friendship because I hid the fact that I am the god ???" Foolish yelled.

Eret sighed. " Silent !"

The two glared at Eret. " Oh what ? You want to join our conversation now ?" Karl asked. " Maybe your majesty should be in your own rather than joining our conversation" Foolish said.

All the word that were coming from his mouth, hit Eret very hard. " O-oh... Then go ahead..." The king said.

Soon the two began to argue again.

Minx then realized something. " Wait a minute!" She yelled as she broke the conversation between two of them. " What the hell by you mean you are god ?" Minx asked . Foolish flinched a bit.

Karl looked at Minx and then Foolish" yeah why ? Foolish?" Karl asked. " And we will be back with you , Karl " Minx said. " Oh..."

Foolish sighed and had no choice but to tell them. " Well apparently yes I am the god of undying... And I joint this journey because I have to find my power back because someone sealed my power away. " Foolish stopped a bit.

" Wait tell by the appearance of that person!" Karl said.

" Well umm... Guy with dark brown hair ? I guess and he also had horn like a goat . Moreover he likely in fancy suit..." Foolish explained the appearance.

" Jschlatt!" Karl said. " You know him ?" Foolish asked. " Of course! He is the one who attacked DSMP school!" Karl said. " Wait what ?" Foolish asked. " Yeah ! And I heard that he was running away after his defecting... But we don't know if he come back or not " Karl said.

" Oh he WILL be back " Foolish said.

" Damn... That's mean I should go back to tell-"

But Minx stopped his way. " Well since Foolish already told his secret now... It's your turn.." Minx said.

Karl was paused a bit. ' should I tell them or not ?...' he thought. Then he decided to tell only a bit about him.

He sighed. '' I am... A time traveler " he said.

Minx was stunned the same as the king Eret , Foolish and Fundy.

" Woah woah woah ... So you mean that ... You are the time traveler and you know what was going to happen while in the twin castle and you chose to close your mouth about this ??" Fundy asked.

" Well I am here to find my power... The same as Foolish. My power was sealed away by someone too but it's not jschlatt... It was someone else..." Karl said.

" Oh.." . " Well then thank you for you two being honest to us " Minx smiled. " Well then it's my turn. ! Basically I am a fox ! A NINE tails fox ! The most powerful -" . " We know " they all said as they cut Fundy off.

" Oh..."

Then suddenly they heard the baby noise. " What was that !" Fundy asked and he hid behind Foolish. Karl sighed and picked the baby up. " It's them " Karl said.

Minx looked at the baby in awe. " Awww so cute !!" Minx said. Eret then ran to Karl as they pushed Minx away. " Where's the baby !!" They said. " Huh ??? Oh wow !" Eret picked the baby up. " Look how cute umm ... He ? " Eret checked. " Oh yeah ! He ! Look how cute he is !" Eret said.

" How ?" Foolish asked. " Well remember that I fell into some hole ?"

Fundy and Foolish nodded their head.

" Well...''

* After explaining ( lazy af ) *

" Oh damn... So he will be the next owner huh ?" Foolish asked. Fundy formed into human and went to take a look of baby ." Oh my god ! He looked so cute to be the owner of that creepy place thing " Fundy said in awe.

Minx , Fundy and Eret already lose in the baby.

Foolish sighed. " How can you be so sure that it's your baby ?" Foolish asked. " Well... I don't quite know..."

" We can take a blood test " Eret interrupted. Eret gave the baby to Minx to hold him.

He snapped his finger as the maid showed up with flat bowl that filled with water.

Karl was confused. " Your blood please ?" Eret said.

Karl and Foolish looked at each other. Karl bit his hand till bleed and put the blood in the water. And now it was the baby turn.

Fundy knew a trick . " Let me do it !" He said. Then he used his tail and point it the baby's skin. Soon the tail was pushed into the baby's skin in the speed of light. Fundy got the blood and put it on the water

They all looked at the water. Soon the blood was mixed with each other as it mentioned that the bay and Karl were 100% blood related.

" What ?" Karl said.

______________________________________

Yay ! Finished this chapter and beside in the right day too ! So happy and also so tired lol

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1152 words