the picture

Third person pov:

Karl looked around but not expected to see himself.

" What is this ?" Karl asked . He analyze the craved picture. He soon realized that...

" Wait... That's not me but a clone ?" Karl was shocked. " A clone ? B-but how ? Who is the real me ? Am I the real or am I just a clone ??" Karl asked himself.

" N-no ! I can't be the clone ... I'm real I'm the real one... Right ?"

Karl looked away then saw another himself on the wall which were craved by someone. Karl looked at it then he noticed that " wait a minute... Don't tell me that this multi-universe ?"

...

" Where are we going???" Fundy yelled. " I don't know but we have to find the shelter first !" Foolish yelled.

" Bruh ! It's vacant and you expected to find some shelter to hide ourselves???" Fundy asked. Foolish ignored him.

" Hey ! Answer !!!" Fundy yelled. " Just shush ! I try to concentrate! " Foolish yelled. " Whatever... I'll try to keep the monster far from us " Fundy said. As he transform into fox and jumped on Foolish head as he looked back.

He saw the big creature... It had a horn just like unicorn but the horn was black and the body was like tigers mixed with something that related to bear ?

" What type of monster is that ?" Fundy asked. Then he showed his nine tail as he yelled the fox language out.

The creature was pushing back. " This is the most random creature I ever see !!" Fundy said. " Found it !'' foolish said and went to hide . He sighed.

An hour later

" Is it gone ?" Foolish whispered. Fundy took a small peak in his fox form. " No not yet..."

" It likes as it search for it's food.... "
Fundy said then though a bit.

" Wait a minute.... What is the food..." Fundy paused a bit.

" Is us ?" The two said at the same time. " We need to come up a plan " the two said again. the two looked at each other. They both sighed.

...

" The test begins now !" The teacher said and put the timer. Many students on their exam page and did what it took to pass the exam. The teacher walked around as they checked if the students cheated or not.

...

" Hoo ! Finally the exam is over ?!" Quackity said as he fell down. " I almost turned into panda's family when it was almost exam day !" Quackity said.

Sapnap looked at him and sighed " at least it's over ... For now ..."

Quackity looked at Sapnap then sighed. " He didn't make it at the exam day ... Is he going to fail ?" Quackity asked. " I'm not sure but maybe Karl will be take a test later than us but the score is kinda low than the dumb student" Sapnap said. Quackity was worries.

Kate walked out and saw the two were in sad mood. " What ? What re you sad ? The exam is over now " Sapnap and Quackity looked at each other . They both sighed at the same time.

The two walked away.

" Jeez not even an answer a bit..." Kate said.

" But whatever... He won't be take a test now ..." Kate smiled.

...

Karl sneeze. " Jeez...." he said. Karl then looked around again. He saw the craved on the wall one was him but there was something next to him as if it was in the future or something...

He looked at the other to see that he was speaking the telephone. The telephone was connected to somewhere? " Huh ? Is that Sapnap and Quackity ?" Karl asked. " So is it like I called Sapnap and Quackity?" . " That's strange..."

There were a lot of craved picture to see but Karl was taking an interested at something. Karl looked at that photo as him was in that lap ? " Am I being experience?" Karl asked. Then he saw the next craved next to it. Karl took a look as he saw himself but there was a cross on his head. But the cross somehow not full. " What the hell" Karl said.

" Is he lose his head ???" Karl asked ." N-no ... The cross isn't full so perhaps lose his memory...'' Karl said.

He analyzed all the pictures then he accidentally touched the button.

" Oh just spare me..." Then he fell down to the other place . He fell down as it already arrived. Karl got up and shook everything. But then he saw the ball ? " Ok what's actually the heck is that?" Karl asked.

He walked in then saw the picture was being painted by someone.

It indicated the twin , the two god. Karl looked at the picture. " The twin... Also looked like me or othe Karl too..." Karl mumbled. Then he looked at the ball that was in place. He soon realized that.

" It's not the ball !?"

...

Orenda looked around as he wanted to check that if someone was there. He smirked to see no one.

Orenda walked to Chandra. Chandra looked at Orenda who was sneaking around. " Hey Chandra... I have something to tell you "

Chandra was confused. " I saw someone at school today and now... I think I am in love !" Orenda said with a blush. " Gya ?" Chandra said. " What ? What are you saying ??? I'm confused!!" Orenda said. " Gya Gya gya gya gya !!!"

Orenda was confused. He looked back to see Kate was next to him.

" So... Tell me ... Who are they ?" Kate smiled.

" They what ?" Orenda asked with sweaty. " Your crush of course... I want see them " Kate smiled. " Well ! I only have a crush !! Not like they will have a crush on me..." Orenda silent. Kate sighed. " You are kid... Kids are usually not understand their feeling. Maybe in the future , they won't be your crush anymore " Kate said. " Oh... " Orenda said

Then they heard someone next to the door. " Gya ?" Chandra said. The two looked at the door to see Sapnap and Quackity.

" Crush ? Kate , you have a crush ? Or ... Orenda ?" Sapnap glance at them . " N-nonsenes!! We are not talking about this !" Kate giggled. " Right..."

" Orenda Jacob... I will tell Karl about this " Quackity said. " W-what ??? Don't tell papa !!! " Orenda yelled. " No one can stop me " Quackity said. " Jeez is that too rush ?" Kate asked.

" Well of course not... He's still a kid and a kid is not supposed to be fell in love ..." Quackity said. Sapnap sighed. " I'll take this situation with Karl and you too , Quackity" Sapnap said.

" Whatever"

The two vanished away.

" I don't know that having a crush will ruin my relationship with dads..." Orenda said.

Kate hugged him. " No of course not... They are just dump to realize that they just did something like that too " Kate said.

Orenda was silent. " Do not worry ! Let me fix this just leave all your thing to me ! " Kate smiled. Orenda was still silent.

Kate sighed.

______________________________________

Guy ! I know that yesterday I supposed to upload this chapter but I now change my mind. Well I change the date to upload the new chapter. The new chapter will be released on Saturday and Monday  

And that's all ! How you enjoy this chapter.

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1195 words