mission (14)

Third person pov:

They were all walk. Tommy was talking with Tubbo and Sapnap. And for Dream was talking with Sapnap and Quackity. George noticed that Karl was thinking of something. " Karl you ok ?" George asked. " Oh yeah I'm fine ! Just curious about something. " Karl answered. " So what are you curious about ?" George asked. " Just wondering why the fairy touch my lip then suddenly I felt like something bad was going to happen " he answered. " Oh .... Well I think you just misunderstanding something and beside no one gonna hurt you because I am here " George said and lended in to hug Karl.  Karl giggled a bit. Suddenly they felt someone was glared at them. They turned around to see Dream Sapnap and Quackity glared at them. They rolled their eyes.
But Karl felt like someone still watch him. Karl looked around but saw no one . He sighed .

They were bored after a long walk . So they decided to take a break. Tommy , Tubbo, Ranboo, George and Dream decided to sit a bit. While take a break , Dream had an idea. " Guy ! I had an idea !" Dream said while got up quickly. They were all look at Dream with confused face. " Maybe we should play game ?" Dream asked. " Oh~ a game . I love game " Quackity said. Sapnap looked at Quackity then turned at Dream " what kinda of game. " Sapnap asked. " Well my brain just pop up this game. So basically the game is about find the treasure. So some of you need to hide the treasure and one of us need to find the treasure. But there is a plot. We need someone to stop them from finding the treasure. " Dream explained.

" Nah I'm out . " Tommy said. " Well Dream it's kinda interesting game but " Tubbo said and looked at Ranboo. Ranboo nobbed. " We don't want to play it " Tubbo said with nervous smile. " Oh it's ok I guess " Dream said. " Well sorry Dream I don't want to play it because I don't have any energy " Karl said with a smile. " Oh it's ok Karl " Dream said. He looked at Sapnap and Quackity. " Duh hell yes !!" Sapnap screamed. Quackity laughed and nodded his head. " Sure sound fun " George said.

" So who is going to hide the treasure?" George asked. They were all look at each other. " Well I can help with it " Karl said. They turned to look at Karl . " Oh don't get me wrong. I don't want to play it but I can help you to hide the treasure " Karl said. " Well then ok " Dream said. Not even a minute Karl ran away to hide the treasure. " Woah ... Definitely don't have any energy " George said. Dream laughed. " So yeah we have decide. Dream , you will be the one who find the treasure and George, Sapnap and I will be the one who stop you " Quackity said. " Ok then I am fine with it " Dream said. Then they saw Karl walked up to them . " Already!" Karl yelled. " Ready ?" Dream said. " Yes " they said. " Karl count for us " Sapnap said. " Ok ! 1...2...3 " Karl yelled. Then Dream started ran to avoid them. " What ?!?!" Sapnap yelled. They were all follow Dream.

Dream ran fast as he can. When he turned his head back. He saw Sapnap almost caught him. While Quackity was fly. George was at the back. Dream started jump over the tree. Sapnap started follow Dream by jump over the tree. Same as Dream. While George was follow them but he was at the ground.

Dream ran until he saw snake. He smirked a bit then he caught the snake and threw it at Sapnap. Sapnap caught the snake and threw it away again. The snake lended on George. George was scream out loud. Then he fall down. Quackity was laugh out of his sh*t. Then he flew . Suddenly the wind blew up which made Quackity lost his balance then he fell down. George was laugh. " Hah in your face ! Karma is real ! B***h !" George yelled. " Shut the f**k up !" Quackity yelled. Then they got up and started run.

Sapnap summon the fire ball at Dream. Dream dodged it. Dream stopped a moment then he used the string to catch Sapnap. Sapnap was covered with string. Dream started threw Sapnap away which made Sapnap flew and fall at Quackity and George. They were all fall down. " Not again !? " Quackity yelled. " Ugh " George said. " What the hell !? Sapnap get up !!" George yelled. " Fine whatever" Sapnap said and got up. They started chase Dream again. Dream was jump over the tree. The three were all follow him . Suddenly he disappeared. " What the f**k ?!" Sapnap yelled . " Where the f**k is he ??" Quackity yelled. " Ugh ! Why don't we make a plan to catch him ?! " George yelled. They looked at each other. " Oh it's actually a good idea " Sapnap said. Quackity nodded his head. George rolled his eyes. " You guy should use your brain more " George scolded them. " Excuse me ! Why-" ." Shut up . Let just focus on the plan! " Quackity yelled which cut Sapnap off. " So we need someone to distract him" Quackity said. " Then who ?" George asked. They looked at George. George thought a moment then he spoke " oh come on ! Why me ??" George asked. " I don't know but we think that you are perfect to be the bait for Dream." Sapnap explained. " Heh ?!" George yelled. " Ok then we can do the sneak attack and that's all . Let's go our role !!" Quackity said quickly then pushed George. Sapnap followed them.