fighting II

Third person pov:

George made the flying sword went up to Tempo. Tempo dodged that attack by jumping on the sword one by one by one to avoid it. But Tempo accidentally cut his hand. He jumped out as he looked at his hand. " f**k" he said. But he didn't notice that there was a string that ready caught him. " ahh!" Tempo said.

Dream then made the string more and wrapped around his body. Dream threw him away. But his power, blood caught him. " hah... What a pity trick " Tempo said. But then Sapnap pulled out the fire ball at Tempo. Tempo didn't dodged the attack but walked through that attack.

Tempo had a burn skin. Tempo laughed and made the burn skin burned more. Soon the burn skin turned into blood. Tempo made that blood flew up and formed into small stick. Then the blood flew at the three. Sapnap summon the fire ball at it. But the blood went through the fire . " f**k" Sapnap said. George then used his power to block it. George then summoned the wind to blow at Tempo.

Tempo blew away but this time he jumped to keep his balance instead using his power. George noticed it. Then he realized that Tempo whenever he used too much power , blood then he will out of energy and also he will lack a ton of blood. George smirked. ' what a useful information about the enemy ' he thought.

George then made the sign for Sapnap. He nodded his head then summon the fire ball at Tempo. Tempo had a hard time to dodge it. " f**k" he growled. " George then summon water then turned into the water to ice. Then the ice went up to Tempo.

Tempo step back as he dodged the ice. But Dream summon the string to catch Tempo. Then the ice went through the Tempo heart. " ooh...." George said . Then the blood came out from Tempo's chesk. He then cough blood. Tempo looked at the three men who will defect him soon. George closed his eyes as he didn't want to see the situation. Dream noticed George behavior. He went up to him as he hugged him. " don't worry... I'm here " Dream said.

" DoNT WoRRy i'M HerE " . " F**king stop it '' Sapnap said as he glared at them. The two glared back. " don't make me feel lonely you know " Sapnap said with a fake sob. George sighed.

But then they suddenly heard some kid noise. " wahhhhh !!  Mommy... Daddy... Where are you ??" That kid yelled which caused Tempo an attention. " hah... A prayer !" Tempo smirk. He then pulled the ice out of his chesk. He looked at that direction to see some kid walked alone and cried. George looked at that direction too. Dream then looked at Tempo as he was about to run at that kid. Dream then made the string wrapped him around. But Tempo used his blood cut the string. " f**k!" Dream yelled. Sapnap threw a fire ball at him but he easily dodged it.

' f**k f**k f**k if he has no more blood but he can use other people blood too' George thought as he bit his finger. Tempo ran at that kid. Dream and Sapnap did everything they could to stop him. Dream ran towards to Tempo but he was late. George sighed then made the wind blew hard enough to blow Tempo away from that kid. It seemed to work. Tempo flew about three or four blocks away which made Dream caught up to him. " caught ya !" Dream said. He pulled out his sword . He then swing at Tempo. But he used his blood to make a sword. Dream kicked the feet as Tempo lost his balance but he uses his power to make him keep his balance back. Dream then used his eyes to control Tempo.

Tempo flinched as soon as he saw Dream's green eyes. Tempo seemed to be in control. Dream then made Tempo killed himself. Tempo lift his sword up but he seemed to struggle.

' is he trying to break free ?' Dream thought.

...

Karl gathered all the people in one safety place. But then suddenly someone grabbed his hand. " ahh"

" s-sir ? H-have y-y-you seen my s-son ?" The woman asked. Karl saw the terrify and scared in her eyes then he saw the man next to her. '' w-well can you tell me what he looks like ?'' Karl asked. " well he is about this tall and also he has black hair with dark blue eyes. " the man described. " don't worry ma'am and sir. I will find your son as soon s possible" Karl promised. " t-thank !!'' The woman said. The man bowed as showed the thank.

Karl got out and went to search for the child. He then saw him walking alone and yelled mom and dad. " ahh! There he is !" Karl said then he noticed that Tempo was next to that child. " honk..." He mumbled. He ran towards to the child.

...

Tempo managed to break free from mind control. " f**k" Dream said. Tempo kicked Dream off and ran at the child. " no !" George yelled. Sapnap wanted to summon the fire ball at him and there will be impact to the child too.

Tempo was almost there to kill the child but someone was in front of the child and made the vine grew and blocked the attack. " karl !" Sapnap yelled. Karl then made the vine wrapped around Tempo and threw him away.

Karl turned around and asked the child " are you ok ?" . The child nodded his head. " why don't you come with me . Your parents want to meet you " Karl said. The child looked at Karl " mom and dad ?" He asked. Karl nodded his head. The child smiled but his smile won't last long because Tempo jumped at the back and made a scar on Karl's back. " Ugh!!" Karl shouted in pain. Karl still looked at the child safety. Tempo made Karl' s blood came out and formed into the sword for him." Haha that's enough for me " tempo said.

" sir ... Are you ok ??" The child went up and asked Karl. Karl returned the smile . " I'm ok...". Karl then went and hold the child in his arm and ran towards to his parents back.

Sapnap as soon as he saw what Tempo did to Karl. Sudden the anger flew inside of him. He then made the fire form into the sword and charged in. Dream went in to help Sapnap.

The three had fought with each other but George was still there and but his nail. But then he suddenly remembered something.

Flashback

" hey George! Can you come here for a second?'' Kate asked. George walked up to her and asked " what's wrong?"

" let's talk somewhere private,shall we ?" Kate asked. " sure " George answered.

Then they found the place. " so ? What do you want to tell me ?" George asked. " well your power is imagination, right ?'' Kate asked. George nodded his head. " well did you know that your power is rare and also powerful. It's just you that don't know fully how to control it ?" Kate asked. " I am not quite sure about that " George said.

" George... Your power is really powerful and many gods want that power but end up fail"

" oh wow... I never know that..." George said. Kate glared at George.

" well let's say that you imagine your hand transform into something like a person for example like this " Kate showed his hand then formed into Sapnap's hand. " wait a minute... Is that Sapnap's hand ??" George asked. Kate nodded her hand. " wow.."

She then summon the fire. " you can also summon the fire like Sapnap too ??" George asked. " yeah... It's because it's his hand "

" well why are you showing me this ?" George asked.

Kate smiled then walked up to him " your power can also do that too you know. But if only you can focus more " Kate smiled then walked away

George was pause a bit. " can focus more ? What's that mean ?" George asked himself.

End of flashback

" now I know what you mean ..." George said.

______________________________________

Wow two chapters in one row . What a lucky... And also yay !! Finally finished this chapter too... Now my brain is leaving me for not having more ideas:((

And that's all

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1417 words