not a chapter!!

Hello this is the author of this book.

I am so so sorry that I haven't uploaded chapter. I mean I attempted to take a small break from the Wattpad but instead of small break turned into a big break. I mean... I hope you understand that.

And I am so so so so sorry again. These days are just so tired and exhausted. All the school work just dropped which is pretty stress for me. Which make me quite forgot to upload the next chapter. And also I was planning to drop this book but I have to tell myself that I shouldn't since I was nearly at the end.

You wonder why I want to drop ?

Well because these days, this fandom is so empty like it's just vanished. And also there are a lot of problem in that fandom like you know... Dream stuff and Wilbur stuff which made me lost motivation to write this story but still don't worry I will continue this story until the end.

And also I planned to change the date of the release of new chapter too.

I will be released the new chapter on every Friday. Only Friday and beside I have to take more time into the new story which is the sun from the beginning

And so so so sorry once again that I was offline.

Hope you understand this.

And that's all

Hope you have a good night , good afternoon and good day .

And also thank you for still support this book. Thank you and yet sorry once again.

264 words