alive ?

Third person pov:

Jschlatt then formed himself into human back but his body were covered with blood , cut and bruise.

Ted walked up to him and helped him.

" Should we make a new plan ?" Ted asked. " New plan?" Jschlatt thought. " No... But let's just go with plan B and moreover it's about time ..." Jschlatt said.

Ted looked at him and rolled his eyes. " Ok then... " Ted said.

They both flee away but no one knew where were they...

...

Karl, and other stood from outside and wait for them. Then Karl saw Deo walked out.

" Deo ? So any news ?" Karl asked as he ran up to him. Deo remained silent. Then Luke showed up with a depress expression. Karl then knew what was wrong.

" I see..." Karl said with a small sad expression on his face. Orenda looked at Karl then put his hand on his face. " Dwon't swad !" Orenda said. Karl giggled.

Then Sapnap and Quackity walked up to them. Then Dream , George and Kate followed them. " So .... What is happening?" George asked. Wisp and Bitzel walked out.

Wisp sighed. " Well we have some good and bad news ... Which one you want to hear first?" Bitzel asked.

" How about good news first ?" Dream said. " Well ... Apparently we found Tommy " Bitzel said. " Well ok... That seemed a good new for us " Quackity said. " What about bad news ?" Sapnap asked. The four of them quite.

Karl looked at Kate who was uninterested in it. Kate then looked at Karl. Kate made a confused face. Karl looked at the four of them then Kate herself. She nodded her head as she knew what Karl was trying to say.

" Oh... I see... " Karl said.

" See what ?" George asked. " Is there something wrong?" George asked again. " Well... About that... Tommy .... Umm..." Bitzel can't say it.

Which made Dream , George, Sapnap and Quackity more curious.

" Well umm he...um..."

" What is it ?? ". " Just spit it out !" Sapnap said.

" Well he ummm..." Bitzel can't say it. Wisp sighed. " Well... We can talk about it later ?" Luke asked. " No we need to tell-"

" He gone ok ? He never come back and I mean that he gone gone !" Deo cut wisp off then glared at Sapnap and his friends.

" Oh..." Sapnap said. '' what ??" Quackity was the one who was shocker than anyone. " You must be kidding..." Quackity said.

Luke shook his head. " He told the truth..."

Dream sighed then looked at George who was worry at Quackity. Sapnap sighed then hold the baby from Quackity. Quackity looked at Sapnap then mumbled something.

" What is it ?" Sapnap asked. " He's gone..." Quackity said as his tear showed up as the waterfall.

Karl looked at him. Orenda looked at Quackity then got off from Karl's hand. Karl was surprised. He walked toward Quackity and hugged him. " Noo... Dada .. dwon't cwry ..." He said.

Quackity's eyes widen then he smiled as he picked Orenda up. " Thank you .." he said.

' there is a way to bring him back... But ' Karl thought then looked at Kate. ' she won't tell us about that '

Kate looked at Karl then gave him a smiled.

...

Kristin looked at Tommy then sighed. " I don't quite understand.. like aren't you supposed not to be dead ?? Because your life line is longer than you think " Kristin said. " I mean... Before I got here... I saw Talia stood in front of me and gave me a hand. I held her hand and boom ! I got here " Tommy said.

" Talia ?...." Kristin glared at her. " What ? " Talia asked." I mean... It's almost time for his life to end though " Kristin was confused at Talia sentences. " What do you mean by that ?" Kristin asked then moved to Tommy.

" Tommy ..  explain me in detail please honey..." Kristin said.

" Well I don't know... But I remember that I was being locked in the cage-"." What ?? What do you mean by locking in the cage ?" Kristin asked. Tommy flinched a bit and looked at her eyes that full of anger.

" W-well... I think someone locked me in the cage to get revenge..."

" What ?" Kristin said. Tommy knew that her word was full of anger.

Kristin looked at Talia. " Explain"

" Huh ? Me ? Why ?" Talia asked. Kristin glared at Talia. Talia sighed. " Ok... Whatever... Well someone want to take a revenge of his brother, Wilbur. So they took Tommy as a victim. And he was being locked din the cage with no life and no food. I mean. They gave him the food but he refused to eat so... I can't let him suffer anymore. Then I took his soul out the body and then bring him here " Talia said.

Kristin listened to everything. " Oh well ..." Tommy said. " It wasn't a big deal-"." Of course it is !!! It's the biggest deal in my entire life !! I mean. Who would let their child being kidnapped??" Kristin said.

" And who is that person?" Kristin asked Talia. " You already knew and you asked me about them ?" Talia asked.

Kristin though a bit then she remembered Talia mentioned the name her son , Wilbur.

" Jschlatt, and Ted...."

" Ting ting !! You are correct!!" Talia said. " Those b-". " Nah ah !! No b word !" Talia said. Kristin glared at her.

But then the portal showed up. " I thought that you are better than this..." Someone said and walked out from the portal.

" Wait... You are that woman ??" Tommy asked. " Aren't you like the second one or no ??" Tommy asked. " No... I am the first one that heal George you know ?" The woman 1 said.

" What ?? If you that woman then... Who is Talia ??" Tommy asked. " Does that mean... Talia isn't you ??"

What... Talia wasn't the woman 1 ?? Then who was she ??? A god ?  A spy ? A robot ? Or a puppet ??

...

Karl sighed... Karl walked up to Kate then whispered. " You know that Tommy can be alive again... Am I ?" Karl asked.

Kate looked at Karl with a surprise face. Then she giggled. She whispered back " of course I know... But... Why should I give that information to you ?" Kate asked . 

" Well maybe... Because I am your favorite " Karl whispered back. " Haha... You are so .... " Kate stopped a bit. " Huh ? What can I say ?" Kate said.

" What are you two whispered about ?" George asked. The two looked at them to see that every eyes laid on them. But for Kate, there was two glance as they wanted to murder her. " Oh well..." Kate said.

" Oh umm..  it's nothing... I just umm found the leaf on her shoulder!" Karl said.

" Oh ok... Then..." George said

______________________________________

Finally done with this chapter!! I am so happy and beside... Is it too short or not ? But whatever I hate to say this but why do I feel that I am the only one who still in DSMP fandom ??? Is it kinda weird ??

And that's all hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry did I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1161 words.