George missing ?!

Third person pov:

Karl who was tired , laid his body down on the bed. His eyes slowly closed. Not even a minute, he fell asleep.

He then opened his eyes to see he was in somewhere.

Then the moon goddess shown up.

Karl flinched as he looked at the moon god.

" Karl ..." She began to say. Karl then flinched again. " Wait ... How di-"." I know you confused Karl but I will tell you later . Just just protect my b@6# first " she said as she slowly disappear. " Wait wait !! What are you talking about ??" Karl asked. " Everything is connected " She then disappeared. ' what ?' Karl thought. Then he felt someone grabbed him. Karl turned around to see the guy. The guy who had blue hair grabbed his hand. " What ?" Karl said. Then someone grabbed him from other side. Karl turned around to see George?

" George?" Karl asked.

George's face slowly fell black liquid from his eyes , mouth and nose. The guy with blue hair was also had a black liquid fell from his eyes , mouth, and nose.

Karl then slowly heard someone voice. It was similar. It liked he knew who that was. Karl turned to that direction to see his mother. " Karl... I know you still alive .... " Karl looked at his mother. " Please come back " she said as her tear slowly came out from his eyes. Then he saw his father showed up " Karl please... Can you wake up for us ...." His father statement made Karl guilty for chose to stay here not went back to his world, his real world.

Then he saw his friends. " Karl... You said that we can graduate together" his friends said . It was Chris.

Chris was the first person that he met.

One of his friend sighed as he can't do anything. It was Jimmy, his rich friend.

" Karl ...." He said. " Just woke up ..." He said.

Then he saw another friend, Chandler. He seemed to walk up to him as he slowly grabbed Karl's hand. He put Karl's hand on his forehead. " Please .... Come back " he said. Then his tear came out from his eyes. Karl felt sad after what he did. " Please Karl... Nolan missed you. He always came to visit you every day... So please " he said.

Karl looked at them. Then all of them started to disappear. " Wait !!" Karl yelled as he tried to take a step. However, he felt someone pulled him. Then hands came out from nowhere started to grab Karl . He tried to take a step. Even though there were many hands tried to pull Karl but Karl managed to take a step.

Then he saw two unknown gods. One of them looked at Karl then smiled while the other looked away, not to make an eye contract.

" We will meet in the future" they said as they disappeared. " Wait !! It didn't make sense!!" Karl yelled. However one of the hand covered Karl's eyes as he fell down.

Karl quickly opened his eyes. He also quickly got up.

" What was that ?" Karl asked himself.

Then he saw Amber ran toward to Karl. " Amber... What are you doing here ?" Karl asked. " And also aren't you with George?'' Karl asked. Amber let out the meow. Karl thought a minute.

Karl then flashback at where the moon goddess told him to protect her son, George. And also George...

' he 's in danger !?" Karl then ran out from his room . Amber was still in Karl's arm. Karl ran to George's room. However no sign of him. Karl started to panick.

Karl ran toward to the kitchen to see George cook breakfast.

" George?" Karl said. " Hmm?" George turned around. Amber jumped from Karl's arm. Karl then quickly ran and hugged him. " Thank god... You safe !" Karl said . " What do you mean ? And why you act so weird ?" George asked. Karl turned his face to George . " It's nothing...  Just bad dream ... That's all " Karl said. '' I see"

" Well sit down and eat breakfast!" George said as he put Karl down to sit on the chair. " Well what do you have today ?" Karl asked. " Nothing special. Just bacon and egg. " George then place the three plates. He began to put two bacon and one egg in each plates. Karl then picked Amber up and put her on the table. She began to smell the food and ate it.

Karl started to dig in the food . Then same as George.

After the breakfast, Karl and George had to go to school while Amber was at home.

She let out the meow. Karl pat her head. " Sorry .. Amber but you can't come with us " George said.

They then walked to school well after lock the door so that Amber can't run away.

Karl and George walked to school as they talked about something random. The random topic started turn into the serious topic.

They arrived at the school.

" Karl... What subject?" George asked. " Hmm I think I have history, oh yeah right , history!" Karl said . " Same " George said. They then walked to history classroom . They even ignore the fact that Sapnap, Quackity, and Dream who was wait for them.

The bell rang.

All the students went to the classroom. Karl then sat as he looked for George. George who tried to find the empty seat. He saw the one next to Karl . He walked in but someone ran fast as she sat down next to Karl. Karl eyes full of confused mixed with anger . George sighed the he tried to find another seat. George finally saw one. He sat down. Not even the minute, professor's assistant walked in the room.

" Good morning everyone. Today professor is sick so I will be in charge of you guy " he said. " Ok so please Open the book on page 56" the professor's assistant said as he wrote the lesson on the board.

In the middle of boring lesson ,the portal seemed to open from the board. The professor's assistant stood Infront of the students as he was in position. The man showed up. Karl's eyes widen. This man was so similar to the man who had blue hair. " What ?" Karl mumbled under his breath. " Ahh!!" The girl yelled as she grabbed on of Karl's arm. Karl flinched at her action.

" Well we'll look what we have here ?" The man said. The professor's assistant glared at that man as he took out the sword at point at him. " Aww why this school don't have a warm welcome" the man said . " What are the hell are you doing here ?" The professor's assistant said. " Nothing just to find someone. " The man eyes slowly glanced over all the classroom and students. His eyes spotted someone. " Found them " he said. The smoke started to come out of no where. It was full in the room. The professor's assistant charged in as he swing the sword at that man. The man dodged all the sword attack. However, he was fall into the professor's assistant trick.

The professor's assistant jumped as he kicked the man as hard as he can. That man split blood from his mouth. " Interesting but I am not here for you " the man said. The man slowly disappear. So was the smoke. " Damn it !!" The professor's assistant yelled.

Karl then felt like something was wrong like so wrong. He turned around to look for George but no sign of him. Karl looked everywhere but no sign of him. Karl ran toward to the professor's assistant. However the girl still grabbed Karl's arm. " Let it go !!" Karl said. Karl shook his arm so that she let go of his arm and went straight to the professor's assistant. " George missing!!!" Karl yelled.

The professor's assistant turned around to face Karl. " Someone missing ?!?" He yelled. Karl nodded his head. " That man was really come for that person " . " George... That person name is George" Karl said. " Ok ... I will report it to the upper" he said. Karl nodded his head again.

Karl was now panick and scared.

______________________________________

Well finally finished this chapter. Yay

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1361 words