final battle

Third person pov:

" oh f**k..."

George finally made his hand turned into Sapnap's hand. Then he snapped his finger as the fire ball showed up. Tempo looked back as he wanted to run away . But George was already summon it at him.

The fire had reached to Tempo. Tempo was burned alive . He screamed out of his lung. " you know !! You will pay for this !! My master will show up a d take a revenge at you all !! You are the worst enemy I ever met !! I hope you all go to hell !" Tempo yelled.

" well let's see you there , then " Dream said. " you motherf**k !" Then it was his final word. He was burned to death. The corpses was dark as dark chocolate. Then George made his hand back to normal. " yay ! Finally I make it !" Then George fainted from exhausting. Dream went up and luckily caught him in time. " can I rest ?" George asked. Dream nodded his head. George finally closed his eyes.

" oh wow... He copy my ability!! Not only that he also copy my hand too !! This world isn't fair !! The god had favorite!!" Sapnap yelled. " wow... We are far away like a few days but you still haven't changed... " Quackity sighed. " I think I make a wrong choice to come back ." Sapnap then hit Quackity's head. " you f**ker !!" Sapnap yelled. He then hugged him. Quackity was surprised by his action.

" we miss you... We miss you every night and every day .." Sapnap said. " w-what ? I thought that you will hate me ?" Quackity asked. " hate you ? We never hate you ! We are just... Worry about you..." Sapnap hugged Quackity tight. Quackity giggled. " thank you for not hating me..." Quackity said. Sapnap smiled. Then the two broke the hug. Sapnap grabbed Quackity's face . Their face was closer and closer. Their mouth finally touched. They both enjoy it . They broke the kiss. " ahem... I am still here " Dream said.

Sapnap and Quackity looked at Dream then looked at together as they laughed.

Dream rolled his eyes. Dream lifted George up. ' those two idiot... Finally confess feeling to each other , huh ?' Dream thought. ' haha... It's better than getting jealous with each other because of Karl ' Dream thought.

' but speaking of Karl... How is he right now ?'

...

Karl was shock to see the new born baby was in the boy's hand. The baby was crying. The boy didn't know what to do so he cried too.

" ahh!! " karl said. ' right... They both are young and this boy isn't big enough to take care of this new born baby ' Karl thought.

" Shhh~~" Karl said. He then opened his hand. The boy looked at Karl then ran up to him with a baby one his hand. The boy cried out loud. " you can cry loud as you want... No one is here to stop you..." Karl said with a smiled.

The boy handed Karl a baby as the boy went back to hug. Karl smiled. Karl hold the baby with his left hand while his right hand hold the boy.

" now... Do you want to meet your mama and papa ?" Karl asked. The boy reaction as soon as he heard papa, he shook his head. " papa !! Bad !! Pap mawde mwy mama !! Cwy !" The boy said. Then the boy cried out as he showed his arm to Karl. His arm was full of cut and bruise. Karl was terrify but he held it in. He didn't want the boy worried about him. Karl sighed.

Karl then suddenly felt heavy. Then he remembered that there was still plant seed in his pocket. Then he made the seed grew more vine. He put the boy on it. Then he held the baby so the baby can get comfy.

" now... Do you know your name ?" Karl asked. The boy looked down. " my nwame irs.... Umm.. Jewrk " the boy said. Karl realized that the name that boy gave was not the name. ' Jewrk ?... Wait isn't he mean ??'