marriage

Third person pov:

" Ew...." Karl said as he kicked Joe away. " My face always beautiful but I don't want you to touch my face because there might be virus on my face " Karl statement made Joe spit out blood. " Ouch " Joe said as he wiped his blood away.

...

Ninja looked at George who was faint. He let out the sighed. He snapped his finger as the made came out of no where.

" Get him into his room. " Ninja said.

The maid bowed her head as she went to get George from Ninja. Then she disappeared again.

" Now... Let's see how are they doing?"

...

Sapnap and Dream was running the opposite direction from each other. Quackity was fly up to come up with the plan.

" Dream ! Do you know any weakness?" Sapnap yelled.

" Well I don't know... I think I forget just give me some time to think about it " Dream said.

Quackity pulled out the sword as he armed it for the head. " The moonlight beast formed it into tiger so is there any weakness??" Sapnap asked as he dodged the claw of the moonlight beast . " Well umm I don't know " Dream said. " Your answer is always I don't know " Sapnap said. However Sapnap's statement hit Quackity an idea. " Maybe we should try to hit something with its eyes " Quackity yelled which caused moonlight beast. noticed him. " Uh-oh " Quackity said. Moonlight beast jumped up to him as he dodged it to other side. Moonlight beast swing its hand at Quackity. Quackity used the sword to block it. " Sapnap! Hit it with your fire ball !!" Quackity yelled. Sapnap then summon the fire ball. The fire ball was starting to grow but then it was slowly gone. " What ?" Sapnap said. Sapnap tried to do it again and once again it was fail.

" I can't do it !" Sapnap yelled.

" We are in space so I think your fire magic must be useless for now " Dream said.

" Tch !" Sapnap scoffed.

And again Sapnap was still summon his fire ball. It was fail again.

" Give up !" Dream yelled. " Oh hell no ! In this situation?? No ! I never give up !" Sapnap yelled.

Sapnap summon the fire. The fire was about to disappear again but something was about to happen.

Sapnap summon the whole big fire. As he shot it as the moonlight beast. The moonlight beast formed itself to liquid to dodge the fire . Quackity dodged it by fly away.

Sapnap's action caused Dream and Quackity looked at him. " Heh.... " Sapnap said. " That fire is definitely strong as hell " Quackity said as he flew next to Sapnap. Dream nodded his head. " I think the fire is from the phoenix. " Sapnap said. " Your demon or whatever in side of you is the phoenix??" Dream and Quackity yelled. Sapnap gave them a small nodded. " Phoenix is really rare and also many people followed their step... I think it suit you Sapnap" Dream said to his friend. Sapnap returned the smile.

The moonlight beast then formed itself to the dragon.

" Dragon ... Huh ?" Quackity said as he looked at it. He then threw his sword direct to its eyes. Then the moonlight beast formed into liquid again. " Dude ! You three the sword so straight!" Sapnap yelled. " Yeah... Now this action caused me to miss my bow " Quackity said in fake sad mood. " Oh yeah.... What happened to your bow ?" Dream asked.

" Well out last mission, when there was a strom or whatever, my bow was fly away and beside that sword was from Charlie the slime " Quackity said.

Sapnap and Dream looked at him.