found

Third person pov :

" You know the way out of this world?? Tell me !!" Karl said.

'' ok ok ok... No rush and beside... We have more time " then the small person flinched a bit. " Or not..."

" Let's me tell you to your place back "

Kale nodded his head quickly .

" Well do you know the twin castle?" The tiny person asked. " Twin castle?" Karl was confused. " Yes ! Twin castle have a information about transferring to another world like ... Your situation!" The person said.

" Well then... Tell me the way to that castle!" Karl said. " Oh well it's at '' then the flower was being ripped out . The hand suddenly grabbed the tiny person . Karl was shocked . He then looked at that person.

" K-kate ?" . " Oh my !! Hello Karl ! Iji see was so WORRY when I heard you in the giant flower..."

Karl knew that her voice full of anger but she chose to hide it. Then the tiny person looked at Karl as her eyes moved to Southwest then up. Karl was confused.

" O-ouch !!" The tiny person said. " Please... Can you get out ?" Kate said as her hand grabbed the tiny person hard as she can.

Karl cannot see this then he grabbed Kate's hand that hold the tiny person. " Of course I can stand up " then he moved to whisper " please... Let them go " Kate looked at him then smiled. " Sure thing sweetie...." Kate whispered back as she let go of them. The tiny person few away then vanish as the flower vanish too.

" Wep !! That's an interesting!!" Kate smiled. Karl looked at her as he gained the suspicious of her. " Oh wow..." Karl said.

" Well I can't believe that... Someone didn't even help him out " Kate said as she looked at Sapnap and Quackity. " What ?? My feather didn't even woke on that flower thing !!" Quackity said . " Even my powerful flame can't even melt or burn that flower thing !" Sapnap said.

Kate sighed. " Ok ok ok I get it..."

" Wait... What about Orenda and Chandra ??" Karl asked Kate. " Well about that..."

" Papa !!" Karl looked at the voice direction. " Orenda ???" Karl asked. Then he jumped on Karl's arm. " I miwssed ywou biwg biwg !!" Orenda said. Karl smiled.

" I miss you too " Karl said as he put his head next to Orenda's head.

Orenda smiled then laughed.

" Oh wow... We finished found you guy " George showed up as Dream followed him at the back with Chandra on his hand.

" Wait ? Why are you here ??" Karl asked. " Oh umm because of someone sense that something is wrong then we have to rush to be here " Dream said as he took a glance at Kate.

" It was worth it though..." Kate said.

Dream walked up to Quackity then gave him. " Here !" Dream said and gave Chandra to Quackity. " Well I don't trust Sapnap with the baby " Dream said. " Excuse me ???" Sapnap yelled.

Quackity held Chandra as he looked at Sapnap who wanted to make some violence at Dream.

...

Jschlatt land a hit on Deo but Luke at the back kicked him. But the blood covered it. Then Wilbur showed up then threw tnts at Jschlatt.

The explosion made Jschlatt flew away as the blood showed up. Jschlatt then control the blood to make it into the small needle.

Philza showed up at the back . He was about to land a hit on Jschlatt but Jschlatt caught him as the small needle went through his body.