Group

Third person pov

" So what is your power ?" George asked. " Oh I have nature's magic. What about you guy ?" Karl said. " Oh I have imagination power. Whenever I want to make things I can just imagine it and it will come true ". George said. " I can control people with  strings that come out of my hand or manipulate . " Dream said. " My power is fire ." Sapnap said. " I have ability to fly. I can make my wing turn into sword and I can make my  yellow feather sharp " Quackity said with a proud. Soon they became friends and Dream decided to put a name for the team. " Feral boys . That the name of our group" Dream said.

Everyone agree with the idea . Now the group have green blob , colorblind guy , panda , duck , and lose memory guy .

' I think it will be great in the future...' Karl thought

Or not

After school

Karl had no where to go . But he decided to make house for him to stay. He loved quiet place. So he made house at the forest.
On his way, he met George. He ran up to George. " Hey" Karl said . " Oh hey Karl , why don't you go to your house ?" George asked. " I was. But I saw you here. So I decided to said hi to you . " Karl answered. " Oh ..." George said. " What about you George?" Karl asked. " Oh I just wait for my parent to pick me up" George answered. " Ohhhh" Karl said. But Karl knew that George was uncomfortable and scared . " Hey are you ok ?" Karl asked George . George turn to him and whispered him. " Actually I am kinda scared . Because my parent and I don't love each other. And whenever we arrived home, they always yell at me ". " Oh .... Do you want to come at my house? " . Karl asked. " Where is your house?" George asked . Karl answered" my house is at the forest because yk I like quiet place.". " Oh sure I would to visit your house."

( Time skip)

They are at the forest . Karl raised his hand . Then the plant start move and climb up to tree. And the tree start to turn tree house . The vines pick  Karl and George up to the tree house. George was amazed. Karl thought that it was so small than he looked for a tree that near and made the house. He also made a bridge to cross .

( Picture from Pinterest) George said " It was so cool !!"

George said " It was so cool !!" . Karl smiled at him. " Let me see if I can help you" . George suddenly used his imagination to design the house. George used his imagination to create a light bulb.

 ( Picture from Pinterest)     " The light bulbs are so cool ! So is your power

  " The light bulbs are so cool ! So is your power. " Karl said . " Aww thank you" . George said.

It was great. They hung out with each other. And George decided to stay here with Karl for today. So he used his magic to tell his parent.

Karl and George went to river and there was waterfall . They played with each other like when they were 5 years old.

At night, they went back to tree house. They told each other about their life. But Karl kinda lied about his life because he's from another world.

" It was the best day of my life." George said. " I'm glad " Karl said .

' I guess it isn't bad at all ' Karl thought.

______________________________________

Well I made a lot of third person pov so next part I will decide to put on people pov. And sorry if I have  mistakes.
don't forget to eat and drink hehe .

595 words