fighting III

Third person pov:

' ok George... All you need is to be focus !' George then closed his eyes. Dream noticed George's behavior. He wanted to ask but he decided not to interrupt him or maybe he will die.

Sapnap then shot the fire ball at Tempo. Tempo jumped to avoid the attack. Tempo summoned the sword with his own blood and flew to Sapnap. But then some feathers came out of no where and formed into the shield. " thank god , Quackity... You are here !" Sapnap said.

What ? Quackity? How is it impossible? Is he supposed to be with Jschlatt?

" hah... I knew it that you will never betray us like that !" Dream said.

Tempo was angry. ' how dare he betray our master ??' Tempo thought. He ran up to the shield then jumped as made the sword went to Quackity. But Sapnap summon the fire ball at the sword as it flew away and it formed to liquid back.. Then Tempo glared at Sapnap then summon flying sword again at Sapnap.

Sapnap dodged it very well. Dream saw the sword as he used his string to wrap around the sword and kept it balance.

Quackity then made his one feather that secretly flew to Tempo. But he already sense it. He used the blood to block it. " you dirty traitor !" He yelled. Quackity glared t him. " I am not him anymore!" Quackity said. But he only blocked the other side which made Sapnap had a chance. He shot the fire at Tempo.

Tempo , on the other side, due to his careless. He was being shot by it.

Tempo flew away a bit. He raised his hand as he want the sword back. But Dream's string was more tougher . So it's hard for him to control. However, he noticed that George didn't pay attention to fight , he was closed his eyes. Tempo smiled. Then made the sword turned into liquid. ' f**k!' Dream thought. The blood went to George fast as light

George even though he closed his eyes, he sense that something approached to him. He then summon the shield to block it. The blood was everywhere at the shield.

" this b***h!" Tempo cussed. Quackity turned all of his feathers to sword and cut him at the back. Tempo sense it as he jumped to avoid it . Even though he avoided it but he can't avoid Sapnap's sword. Tempo looked at it. He barely dodged the attack. Tempo made himself like liquid and he ran away. Tempo ran away from them like  faraway. He then formed himself to human form. ' f**k f**k f**k f**k ' Tempo's head was full of cuss word but he didn't even though that the fire  and feathers were toward him right now. The rock at the block blew up as the two saw Tempo fully.

' one more time one more time one more time one more time one more time ' George thought.

...

Karl ran to the safety with a kid on his back. He then arrived. He put the kid down . The kid looked around then found his parents. " mom dad !!" The kid yelled. He ran up to them as he gave them a big hug. " oh dear Timmy... Don't run away from us again" his mom said. The kid nodded with a sob. Karl giggled. His dad approached to him as he gave him a bow. " thank you so much !" His dad said. " ahh... No worry it's nothing. It's my job anyway " Karl smiled. The dad ran to his son as gave him a big hug.

But then one woman walked toward him shakely. " Ma'am ? Are you ok ?" Karl asked. " i-i... I lost my son... He s-Seem t-to ran away.." the woman said shakely. Karl was suspicious to the woman.

' huh?'. ' a bruise? No ... A lot of bruise' His eyes moved down to see the blood on her hand. She noticed then hid her hand. ' that's weird... The bruise.. is nothing like attack. It like... abusive...' but then the man showed up as he put his hand on the woman shoulder. She flinched. " oh my ! I'm so sorry about her behavior and also our 'son' , he ran away. I try to stop him but it like he was being control by fear of dying which I really want him to di- I mean which I really want him to be safe like you told us " the man said. Then he moved to the woman. " Am I RIGHT?" The man asked. The woman shook her hand fast. The man giggled.

Karl grew more suspicious. Then he sighed. " it's ok .. I will find him for you guy " Karl smiled. " haha!!". " thank goodness!! Thank you for helping!" The man laughed with his eyes close . Karl saw the woman shook her head as she gave him the sign not to find him. " now... " she flinched. ''Let's get back , shall we ?" The man asked. The woman nodded her head. They walked back to the crowd.

Karl before he walked away. Someone approach to him. " hey umm sir..." Karl turned around to see someone , a girl ? that around his age. ' but why he call me sir ?' Karl confused.

" Yes?". " well you know the woman back then that she showed some you know...umm scare expression or shaking? Well " that person led on Karl's ear as he whispered. " well he is abuse her and their son . That's why she let her son run away. But the man noticed it but he didn't know who let him run so that why he bring out the knife and cut her hand. " . " ahh.. I see... ''

" but anyway thank you for information " Karl smiled. That person blushed as she looked away.

" then... You still go find him ?" She asked. Karl nodded his head. " b-but-" . Karl walked off. '' s**t ..." She cussed.

After an hour , he walked and found the kid. Some slime showed up and formed into human form. " well hello there Karl !" Charlie popped up and smiled. " oh umm hello there Charlie and also why are you here ?? Aren't you supposed with Quackity??" Karl asked confused. " well he changed. " Charlie said.

" what ??"

" well after he worked up from the fainted, he flew to somewhere without telling me ..." Charlie said. " what ??.."

' that's not what will happen??' Karl thought.

Charlie looked at him then sighed. " timeline ..." . " what ?"

" the timeline change then that's mean the past changed too" Charlie said.

" ohh I see then I will tell Kate about th- wait... How did you know ?" Karl asked. Charlie laughed. " I know everything... Am I right ? Time traveler ?" Charlie asked.

" the honk ??"

" I know since i met you " Charlie smiled. " how ?"

Charlie looked at the slime. " oh..." Karl said. " then you know my secret but choose to keep in secret?" Karl asked. Charlie nodded his head. " oh my god... What an headache " Karl said. " but we still go with plan ?" Charlie asked. " how can we go with the plan if the future change like this ??" Karl asked.

" then we have to wait for Kate " Charlie said. Karl nodded his head. " but now I have to find the kid and also can you keep take care of them ?" Karl asked. Charlie knew what he talked about then he nodded his head.

Charlie formed into slime as it went to the safety place .

Karl walked a bit then he heard sound of crying.

" huh?"

______________________________________

Yoooooooo the timeline is changing ~~~ I wonder who let them in and change the timeline????

But anyway hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1277 words