back time

Third person pov:

Kate sighed . " what's wrong, Kate ?" Karl asked. " yeah ... You sigh like for a hundred time you know..." George said as he took a bit of chicken. " nothing... Just umm feeling something unusual. " Kate said but then something suddenly hit her head.

" ouch ..."

" what's wrong?" George asked. " I feel like something hit my head " Kate answered.

" what things?" Dream asked. " we don't see anything that hit your head " Sapnap said.

" oh.... " but then her eyes widen. She stood up. The four men looked at Kate.

" excuse me but I have to deal with something..." As soon she finished her sentence. She formed into cat as she ran away.

" wait a minute... Who is going to pay all of our foods ???"  Sapnap asked. " Kate " Dream said. " but she gone !" Sapnap yelled. Karl then picked up something as he showed it to Sapnap.

" Kate , of course.."

His hand was holding a ton of money.

" I see"

...

' f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k ' Kate's thought was full of messy thought. She jumped over one house to one house.

This time , she went for a big jump as the portal came out of no where. She went through as her eyes laid on someone. She formed into her human form. " Laugher! Thanks goodness that you are in time " Kate said.

" yeah yeah and also your welcome" she laughed.

Kate rolled her eyes.

" stop laughing and let's jump into our problem, shall we ?"

...

' oh god ! If there is a god , can they be here and help me ?' Tommy's thought. Then he laughed at himself.

' how stupid am I ...' . ' to believe in god that not actually exist ' Tommy thought.

He sighed but then there was a light showed up. His eyes widen as he saw who was it.

" no f**king way...''

...

Quackity looked at Charlie as the feeling of guilty flew inside of him . " umm" Quackity, he had nothing to say. He didn't know what was going on between him and Charlie and also between him and Karl , Sapnap too.

" gosh ..."

But then his head suddenly full of headache. " Ugh !"

Charlie looked at him.

Quackity looked at Charlie back but his version full of dizziness. " I...I..." But he suddenly fainted.

" Mr. Quackity!!" The only thing that he heard.

...

" oh my god !! Now what is going on and what should I do ?? Should I go with a plan or not ???''

Charlie's head was pretty messy. But then he suddenly chose the choice... To go with the plan that Karl and Kate made.

...

The four men went out the KFC.

" hah ! The meal was pretty delicious!'' Sapnap said.

But then someone showed up. " now... I wonder that if you still have a nice day "

" the f**k ?? Who is that ??" Sapnap asked.

" be aware , Sapnap! He is our enemy!" Dream yelled.

" oh wow you are so catch on and especially my type !" That person said with a smirk. " ok but who are you ?" Karl asked

" oh my ... I forget to introduce myself. My name is Tempo" he smiled. " Oh... Tempo? What a weird name ... That's so like you " George glanced at that man.

" yep... Definitely jealous " Karl mumbled.

" haha... That make me feel so on !!" Tempo yelled as his pupils turned into heart. " oh god... What an odd feeling..." Karl said while his head was full of sweat.

" ahh... I'm really hurt... You should go and give your heart as a medicine" Tempo said s he pointed at George. Karl looked at George who had a full of disgusting face. " That's b***h "

" haha ... Maybe you should taste your own machine!!" Dream yelled. He used his power to make the string showed up and make the string to hold the road as it broke and threw at Tempo.

Tempo smiled as his blood showed up and blocked the attack. " his power is similar to someone!" Karl yelled. " what if that person is him ??" Sapnap asked as he summon his fire and threw at Tempo. " no ! That person 's power is stronger than him " Karl said.

Tempo flinched as he heard what Karl said.

" how dare... How dare you say that to my power!!" Tempo yelled as his blood showed up even more and formed into many swords. " I got this one !" George said. Then he summon his flying swords and went through at it.

Karl saw the scene. But he suddenly knew that this was public and had many people. " I will take care of citizens!" Karl yelled.

Karl then used his power to make more vines showed up and got the citizens to safety.

...

" oh wow... You catch me .... Kate "

" please don't do this . I know that you want to change the timeline but please not this one " Kate said

" jeez ... Stop saying like you beg to someone. Just show that twin no mercy !!" Laugher yelled as all of her cards showed up. Kate looked at Laugher. " ok fine" laugher put her cards back.

" hah ! Why should we ?" The white one said as he glared at Kate. " hah ... Maybe you two are weak to do that ?" Kate smiled. Laugher was shock at Kate's answer. Then she pulled out the popcorn to eat.

" we , the god ? Are weak ??" The black one asked . He then gave Kate a warning. " hah... You think I am scare of your warning?" Kate asked. " you should be because you are not her . Yoh are just version 2 of her " the black one said with a glared. " hah... But my power is also powerful the same as her " Kate then formed her hand to tiger. " hah ? Already fighting huh ?" The black one asked then his whole body showed black magic. Kate giggled.

" why don't we have a fight ?" Kate glared at the god.

" hah... I would love to "

Then the two ran to each other.

" you know... You are the god but I won't let you change the timeline!" Kate yelled.

" let's see if you can stop us " The black one smirked. " haha... I will " Kate said with a smirk.

" this is going to be good !!!" Laugher yelled.

" h-hah !! No $@&/  you shouldn't fight with her !" The white one yelled.

But he ignored at his twin.

" jeez... This idiot..."

______________________________________

Hello and yes I have information that today will only have one chapter because I don't have time and also lazy :^  but let's see Monday if I can make two or more chapters.

But anyway thank you for your idea my friend ; credit: SrinivasPodugu

And yep and that's all . Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1114 words