already?

Third person pov:

Kate looked at the four men train. She sighed out loud. Then she glanced at somewhere. " gosh..." She scoffed.

She thought a bit.

" hey guy !! Let's take a break and also let me pay for this break!" Kate yelled. " Huh ? You have money?" Karl asked. " oh wow... your question is making me feel bad ... For myself " Kate said as she gave the dramatic sense.

" well since we all already tired then we should give a break " Dream said. Then everyone agreed with it.

" so ?" Kate asked. The four men nodded all their head. Kate then giggled. " let's go !!" She shouted.

After they all gone , someone appeared. " damn it... Those stupid girl !" Then that person disappeared.

Laugher who saw all the thing but she ended up laughing. Yep ... Definition of laugher.

...

" hey Kate..." George asked. " yeah ?''

" why you name your sister ' laugher '? " George asked.

" well did you know that when she Borns , all we heard wasn't cry but laugh so we decided name her laugher . " Kate replied.

" ah... I see " George said. " well for your information, that's her nickname " Kate whispered at George. Then she winked at him. George was pause a bit then he let out the laugh. " well she seemed to laugh a lot..." George said to her.

Kate returned with the big smile. " yep .. that's my weirdest sister I ever have " Kate smiled.

' well it's not me who name her like that ... It's her...' Kate thought.

...

" achoo !" . " did someone talk behind my back ?" . " ahh... What a bad luck day "

...

" yay ! We are finally here !" Sapnap said as he looked at the restaurant.

Karl looked at it to see that it was KFC ??.

' what ? In this world have KFC ??? Kate ??' Karl slowly glance at Kate . Kate giggled as she looked at the opposite side. ' not only you don't know... I also don't know about this too' Kate thought.

They went in as they ordered the food.

They all got the food then they found their place to sit. But then

" damn... These two are really break up in front of KFC ??" Sapnap asked while his mouth full of Chicken fried. " damn... That white head really want to kill that black head too..." George said. " ahhh... Free food and free drama too ! What an amazing day !" Dream said.

Karl choked on his drink when he heard that free food. He slowly looked at Kate as she glanced at Dream and wanted to end his life. Karl giggled. " what ??" Kate asked. " nothing..."

...

Jschlatt sat around but then Ted showed up.

" what ?" Jschlatt asked. " the kid... He is prepare..." Ted answered. " kid ? What kind ?" He asked.

Ted sighed then said " Tommy..."

" ah ! I see ... Is he prepare to meet my beautiful face ?" Jschlatt asked. Ted nodded his head. " Ted... You have a mouth-". " yes sir ! He is prepare..."

Jschlatt was pause a bit. " Very good then... Pay a visit to Quackity and I can go and see Tommy " Jschlatt said.

" yes sir..."