the attack VI

Third person pov:

Karl was shocked to see what it was. Kate at the back , looked at Karl. " Well it's unexpected huh..." Kate giggled.

It was... Zaman and Ananta

They both looked at Orenda and Chandra. " Oh... So you abandoned us because you already have a kid ?? And not only one but two ???" Zaman , the white hair with a tip black hair said. " Brother... Calm down first then we will have a talk with father " Ananta , the black hair with a white tip on his hair calmed his brother. " Look... How can I be calm in this situation??" Zaman yelled.

" What... How... You are not supposed to be here..." Karl said.

" Oh... So we are not here just because you don't want us to see that you already have children?!" He yelled. The twin was in the middle of argument. Kate popped up out of no where and shared a popcorn with him . Ananta was confused.

" Look listen -" ." No ! Father ! You can't just lie to us ! You already have us then you also go and have another children with another lover ?" Zaman yelled. Karl reached to Zaman" Look Zaman ... It's not what-'' Zaman pushed his hand away.

" I'm so disappointed to call you as my father... Karl " Zaman said and glared at him.

Karl was shocked. " W-what ?" Karl asked. " Brother! You can't say this to fath-" . " Ananta! Stop calling him father " he yelled. Ananta had no choice but to step in this argument.

" Look brother... I know it's hard to accept but... We are all his children" Ananta said. " Look... We two are his son's and these children are also his so... We are all one family" Ananta said. " Stop with your non-" . " You're wrong , Ananta " Karl said. " What ?" The twin asked.

" Oh the drama is still on " Kate said as she kicked her feet in excitement.

" We all are not family..." . " What's that supposed to mean ?" Zaman asked Karl.

Karl sighed. " Look .. these children... Are not my biological children... I kinda adopt them. And you two... Are my biological children. We share the same blood type , even you two take after me " Karl said.

Zaman remained silent. " I know you anger but I have to choose to hide this from you two because ... I don't want anything happens to you two " Karl walked towards to Zaman and touched his cheek. Zaman looked at Karl.

" I have to do it because... My parents would not agree with this and also... I have to keep you two from the outside world. The world will harm you as long as they know you. You two... Will be the owner if the twin castle which many people hated this castle. " Karl said. Zaman was still silent. Ananta had to admit that... He was jealous... That his father touched his twin not him...

Karl then pulled Ananta in. Karl gave the two of them a head pat.

" I'm so sorry that I can't be the father that you want me to be ,like the father who isn't neglect their sons and also the father who always there , when the kids need them " Karl said.

" I'm so so sorry , you two..." Karl hugged the two of them. Ananta hugged back. Late on, Zaman went in for a hug. Soon Zaman cried out.

" I- I thought that you... You will abandon us.." he said in teary voice. Karl giggled. " How can a father abandon their children" Karl said.

Kate looked at them. ' wait a minute... Karl's reason doesn't even make sense...' . ' oh well... I don't want to ruin their family bond ' she thought.

Kate then heard a footstep. '' they're here !" Kate said. Karl then dragged the twin to his room. " No matter what... Stay here. Don't come out until I tell you ,ok ?" Karl said.

The twin nodded their head.

...

Sapnap and Quackity ran then opened the door to see Karl and Kate were over there.

" Oh... That's a such relief that you're here " Sapnap said and went to hug him. " O-oh ... Why is that ?" Karl asked.

" Jschlatt is here and he's here to get revenge on us , Karl " Quackity said. " We have to hurry and moved Orenda and Chandra away from here " he said. Sapnap nodded his head. " Then where will they go ?" Karl asked. " The school -". " School??? Are you crazy ??" Karl cut Sapnap off by yelling.

"Karl..." Sapnap looked at him.

" Look Jschlatt is here and beside he might not even know that there is a house here and beside his target night be the school!" Karl said. Kate sighed and walked in. " Look... Karl is right... We cannot send them there and who knows that school is a safety place for two of them ?" Kate said.

" Oh .. are we pick a side now ?" Quackity asked. " What ? No ! Of course not" Karl said. Quackity sighed. " We didn't even mention that Jschlatt is going to attack the school and you two know it ?" Sapnap asked. Quackity glared at the two.

" Well duh , Philza and his family are related to him and also they harmed jschlatt. They're also in school so we suspect that Jschlatt will attack the school " Kate glared at two of them.

Sapnap and Quackity looked at each other. " Then where do you suggest?" Sapnap asked. " Maybe ... We can send them to their mother-". " Karl ! Are you serious??? Are you that stupid?" Quackity yelled. " They haven't seen their mother ! Moreover, I bet they don't even agree to stay with her at all. Especially, Orenda... Who was being abandon by his own MOTHER!" Quackity yelled at the mother part.

Karl lost it. " Oh ! So you think I am stupid now ! When I do something, I always think about it ! And I have my own hella reasons why I do this !" Karl yelled.

" Oh ! What are the reasons? Let them see their mother who neglect them ?" Quackity yelled. " The mother also had a problem too !" Karl yelled.

Sapnap jumped in the middle of the conversation. " Look... Stop ! " He yelled.

" Tch... Do whatever you want !" Karl yelled and walked off. " Oh yeah ! And also you don't even give an explanation why you drop this school!" Quackity yelled. " It's my business and also my own decision to do whatever I want !" Karl yelled.

" You-" Sapnap then covered his mouth. " Look... We don't want them to hear this ..." Sapnap said. " What the hell do you mean ?" Quackity was confused.

" Dads... What's going on ?" Orenda showed up with sleepy eyes. Sapnap went to him and picked him up. '' it's nothing baby... Why don't you go to sleep" Sapnap said.

Kate stood there like statue but then she remembered the twin. She ran to the room and opened the door to see the twin heard every conversation.

" He... Is fighting? With someone?" Ananta asked while Zaman at the back was curious.

Kate sighed. ' look like there will be a lot of things to explain huh...' Kate thought and closed the door as she walked in.

" Of course... And also... Let me tell you your father's secret..." Kate said.

The twin was now curious.

______________________________________

Ahh ! So sorry!! I suppose to upload it yesterday but the moment I was on the bed , I fell asleep immediately.

And that's all hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone. Sleep dream

1231 words