Snuggling with Vik and JJ

POV: Harry

Warnings: None

Word Count: 939

-Begin Chapter-

I cautiously carried Vik up the stairs, his legs wrapped around my waist and his arms around my shoulders and his face buried in my neck.

When we reached JJ's room, the door was wide open so I just walked in. I heard JJ follow in behind us and close the door.

I stopped in the middle of the room when I heard JJ's voice.

"Hey Harry, do you need some clothes to sleep in?"

"Yeah," I said turning around to look at JJ. I saw his eyes widen with a look of awe as he stared at us. I don't why he would. I mean, I am just standing there, holding on to Our Sweet Little Star.

Nevertheless, this sent a warm feeling through me and I felt the breath leave me body. I don't know why I was feeling this from JJ but I do know that I don't mind it at all.

We stared at each other for a few more moments when Vik pulled his head from my shoulder. He looked at me for a moment and I made eye contact with him. He then turned too look at JJ, making eye contact again. I watched as Vik smiled at JJ and he responded by smiling at Vik. JJ than walked over to where we were standing and wrapped us in a tight hug. This sent another warm feeling through my body. A feeling of love.

I felt Vik move his head and kiss JJ on the cheek and then he moved this kiss me as well. JJ in turn did the same to us as well, kissing Vik on the cheek first then kissing me, causing butterflies in my stomach. I then knew it was my turn. I felt nervous as I moved to kiss JJ's cheek. The dark skin was warm under my lips. It was easier with Vik though. I actually blew a raspberry on his cheek, bring out a cute giggle from him.

"Harry!" he laughed as he used his shoulder to get off the excess spit. JJ and I laughed at our cute Little Star.

"Alright, come on guys." Said JJ, pulling away from the embrace and taking some of his warmth. "Let's get ready for bed so we can cuddle and shit."

I nodded and moved to the bed where I bent down with Vik.

"Star, I am gonna get ready for bed, but I will be right back here, ok?"

He nodded and moved his arms and legs so I was free to change. I smiled at him and kissed his forehead before standing up and turning to JJ. JJ was standing there no shirt on, his well-toned body available for show. I heard Vik's breath leave his mouth as well. At least I wasn't the only one feeling like this.

I watched as JJ quickly threw on a shirt, but no pants. That was fine with me, I usually slept in just my boxers anyway.

"Hey, Harry." He called to me. I shook my head and made eye contact with him.

"Yeah?"

"What do you want to sleep in, a shirt, some pants?"

"A shirt will be fine. I normally sleep in just my boxers to be honest, so just a shirt will be fine."

"Ok." Replied JJ, digging through his clothes and pulling out a random shirt. He tossed it at me and I caught it.

"Thanks mate." I then moved from the bed as JJ moved towards it, probably getting comfortable while I got ready. I quickly pulled off my shirt and kicked off my pants to the side. They will be fine tomorrow. I was getting ready to put on a shirt when Vik's voice called out to me.

"Hey Harry."

I turned to look at the two, JJ on inside of the bed and Vik in front of him. They were both staring at me intently. I could see JJ's eyes look all over my body, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Yeah?"

"If you want to sleep in just your boxers I don't mind." Said Vik shyly, a cute blush staining his cheeks.

"Are you sure?" I asked looking at him. He nodded. I then made eye contact with JJ who just shrugged his shoulders.

"I could care less bro." I nodded and threw the shirt back onto the dresser behind me. I slowly walked up to the bed, my heart pounding in my chest. JJ moved under the covers and Vik did as well, keeping his back to JJ so they could spoon. He opened the covers for me and slowly crawled in, laying on my side, facing Vik. When I was laying down, Vik moved his head so it was buried into my chest and I responded by putting my arm over him and JJ and resting my head on top of his. JJ responded by doing the same, his head resting on top of Vik's, bringing it dangerously close to mine.

"Good night Harry." He said slowly, his warm breath brushing over my lips, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Good night JJ." I responded.

Then we both looked down at the same time and kissed Our Little Star's head.

"Good night Star." We said together.

"Good night." He mumbled sleepily. JJ and I chucked and returned to our previous positions, staring at each other. I could feel JJ's fingers slowly begin to make circles on back, completely relaxing me. I didn't even really realize when my eyes closed and I began to fall asleep. As I did though, I heard a few words from JJ's mouth.

"So beautiful."

-End Chapter-

A/N: Now parts like this may be short, depending on what is going on. I am going to try to switch up POVs a lot to give more of a perspective on how each Sidemen is handling it.

Thank you for reading and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.