Kik Conversations

POV: None Really, this is all a Kik Conversations unless I say there is a POV change

Warnings: Towards the End there might be a slightly triggering thing...

Word Count: 1590

Note: This is a chapter mainly with messaging because I decided it was important. I normally don't like doing these but it will be easier with the four of them talking.

-Begin Chapter-

Usernames:

Preston - Caleston

Vikk - Star

Lachlan - Papi

Jerome - Red Roses

-New Chat with Red Roses-

-Chat Name: Nicknames for Daysssssss-

Star - Added

Papi - Added

Caleston: Hey, can you talk?

-5 minutes later-

Red Roses: Yeah, give me about another half an hour. The guys will be leaving shortly.

Caleston: Okay.

-47 Minutes later-

Red Roses: Okay, I'm back. Sorry, Mitch was running on Mitch time again.

Papi: Lol, classic Mitch.

Star: Lol.

Red Roses: Yeah. Hey, wait, Preston, who is else is in this chat? I didn't realize you had added anyone else.

Star: It's a me! Vikkstario!

Papi: Omg...really Vik?

Star: Fuck off Lachlan.

Red Roses: Wait...Vik, Lachlan???

Papi: Yup. It's us Bacca Man.

Star: Hey!

Red Roses: Hey guys...wow...sorry, I didn't expect you two to be here, let alone talk to me.

Papi: Why wouldn't we talk to you?

Star: Yeah, I mean, you haven't done anything should make us not want to talk to you.

Red Roses: Yeah I have, I hurt you guys.

Star: No you didn't. Rob did. It was all Rob. You, and even Mitch, never did anything to directly hurt us. It was all him. You only told us you loved us and stuff like that.

Red Roses: But...

Caleston: Stop right there Jerome. We have all talked about this and decided to talk to you because it's true. You did nothing to hurt any of us and, to be honest, we all miss you.

Red Roses: I miss you guys too, you have no idea how much.

Papi: Actually we do Jerome because that's how much we miss you.

Star: Lachlan is right.

Caleston: For once.

Papi: Fuck you, Preston.

Caleston: Nah, I'm good. I've got two Daddies who do that job just fine. 😜

Star: Oh my god...I did not need to know that.