A Letter

To whom it may concern,

Wow, that sounds like the beginning of a business letter when this so clearly isn't. Well, it could be I guess if you think about it. Businesses savagely take things from other businesses, don't they? And then businesses retaliate and take their stuff back. Well, that is what has happened here. I've taken back what is mine.

Yes, this does mean that I have officially taken Preston, Lachlan, and Vik. My sweet baby Jerome was so good in helping me do that but the poor thing had no idea. You are probably wondering how, well, it was simple. Jerome, with some encouragement from that slut Landon, contacted my three precious babies and they all decided they missed each other so they met up in London. That's where I had a few associates of mine pick them up. Now, at the time of delivery of this letter, I have them, and they will be home soon.

Now, understand this, I don't give a fuck what you say, do, or anything about the fact that Preston, Vik, and Lachlan are no longer with you because I am sure your fans will be questioning where they have gone, but you need to understand something. If I sense that you are doing anything that will tip anyone off that I have taken them, I will hurt them. Simple. I will beat them till you can barely recognize them and then fuck the living shit out of them and leave their broken bodies for you to find. I just want to keep my babies and make sure they are happy. If you want to ruin that though, that is your choice.

Also, don't try and be sneaky about trying to go the authorities or anything either. You will never be able to prove who did it because I was smart and covered my tracks.

In all reality, there is something you just need to accept. These three, Vik, Lachlan, and Preston, are mine, not yours. They were never yours. They were just your little fuck toys. They are mine. They were always mine. And now, I have them back, safe from you.

So, in short, fuck you guys and I hope you have miserable lives.

Yours,

R

-End Book-

A/N: Well guys....that's it. Our Little Star is over.

Yes, this is the last chapter. Now I know some of you are angry....(insert rage at me and/or Rob here) but look. This book had to end eventually. I mean, this is Past 161...that's a fucking lot of chapters. I would have to end this book anyway sooner or later. I mean, there is a 200 part limit and I have been working on this for 10 months now. That's kind of a long time. Almost the whole time I have been writing fanfiction on a daily basis. 

Now, you are probably wondering, what happens now. Well, this is the tentative plan. I am going to take a month long break and work on my other story, Pride, Prejudice, and Sidemen and my One Shot book, giving myself time to recharge and plan the next book. Yes, there will be another book. I couldn't leave this story like this if I wanted to. It and you guys would haunt my dreams. There will be no rushing for me to get back because I want to plan the next book out and make sure it is perfect. This one had no planning and was all over the place and it bothered me. The next book, which has no title or anything, will be more planned out which should make it better to read.

Now, if you guys want, and take make this book 162 Parts (1+6+2=9), I am going to do a Q and A. Comment down bellow any and all questions you have and in the next couple days, I will answer them ALL in the very last part of this book. 

Well, I guess that's it. I love you all and I want to thank you so much for your support. I have seen so much growth in followers, readers, and votes due to this story and I can not believe it. It honestly astounds me every day. 

I hope you have enjoyed reading this book and be sure to comment any questions you have down below. May your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.