Laundry Room

POV – Vikk

Warnings: None

-Begin Chapter-

I snuggled deeper into Simon's chest as we sat on the couch, waiting for the others to get home. Josh was currently upstairs in his room uploading his last video for the day. Simon and I had finished earlier and since we finished earlier, we strip ped all of the beds in the house and wash all the sheets and duvet covers. There were still a couple more loads to go and Simon and I had been taking turns getting up and switching from washer to dryer and folding and such.

I heard the distant ding from the laundry room, signaling the end of the dryer cycle.

"My turn." Mumbled Simon before he bent down to kiss the top of my head and moved me away from his chest so he could get up.

I let out a groan of extreme displeasure at being moved from his warm, safe arms, my hands grabbing his shirt tight, trying to prevent Simon from getting up.

"Star." Mumbled Simon affectionately, his hand coming up under my chin to, pushing it up so I could look up into Simon's blue eyes, shining with that special warmth they always had. This thumb began to stroke my skin as he spoke, his voice gentle.

"I am only gonna be gone for a couple minutes."

"I know." I mumbled, feeling embarrassed, but I continued to speak, voicing my opinion. "But I don't want you to go." I said, trying to sound as sad I could, pulling out my puppy dog eyes and pouty lip.

"Star." Groaned out Simon. "I am only going to the laundry room for five minutes. I will be right back. I promise."

I didn't say anything, just continued to pout at him, hoping it would work. I could see the tall blonde's resolve cracking as I continued to look at him. I decided to add a little lip quivering to seal the deal.

Simon threw his head back and let out a loud groan. He then looked back at me, disbelief in his eyes.

"Little Star." He groaned out affectionately. "I have to do the laundry." He rested his head against mine, a smile still on his face.

I thought for a moment, my eyes shifting before I looked back up into Simon's eyes, curiosity shining softly in them.

"Take me with you then." I muttered softly, easing up on my puppy dog face, trying to make look innocent when less the innocent thoughts have entered my brain about making out with Simon while I sat on top of the washer.

I felt a blush take over my cheeks at the thought.

What has happened to me?

I ignored the thought for now and instead focused on Simon, waiting for his response.

Simon just continued to smile at me before he leaned forward, lightly pecking my lips before pulling back and speaking.

"Whatever you want, Little Star." He spoke softly.

"Thank you Papa." I replied.

Simon said nothing and instead moved his hands to my hips, pulling me in his lap so I was straddling him, bringing our faces level with each other. I felt the breath leave my body as I continued to stare into Simon's eyes, seeing the small heat that came into them.

We only looked into each other's eyes for a moment before Simon moved his hands from my waist, tracing the fabric of my, I mean JJ's, sleeping pants until both of his large hands cupped my butt, squeezing once, pulling a low moan from me.

I watched Simon smile deviously at me before me moved to stand up, holding me by my butt. I moved to wrap my arms around his shoulders, keeping my balance to make it easier on Simon while carrying me.