Little One

POV - Harry

Warnings: None

Word Count: 1240

-Begin Chapter-

Note to self. It is a bad idea to let Little Josh stay here for more than 24 hours. Apparently, we are a bunch of horny assholes and we can't keep it in our pants for more than five seconds. I thought bitterly as we walked in the Billards Room to play some pool.

Granted, I can't really blame them. I really wish I could have kept listening to Josh last night. I wonder what he is doing to Ethan to right now.

I was distracted from my perverted thoughts by Little Josh's voice. 

"Wow, this is awesome!" cried out my brother as he ran in ahead of me, letting go of my hand. I let a smile come to my face as he looked excitedly around the room.

"Wow, I guess hyperness runs in your family, eh Boggy?" asked Tobi as he came to stand next to me, his arm wrapping around my waist.

"I guess," I replied, moving to lean against Tobi a little bit, "I mean, my sister isn't really like this. She is quieter."

"So it's just the boys?" asked Vik. I turned to look at him and Tobi, taking the bright smiles on their faces making me smile as well.

I love these two, so much. I thought.

"I guess so." I laughed out before I leaned over and kissed Tobi's cheek, causing the other boy to smile.

"Come on you guys!" called Little Josh, causing us all to turn and look at him, noticing the irritated look on his face, "Let's play a game before Momma and Muffin are done with breakfast."

"Oh, my days..." I said out loud, shocked that Little Josh called Simon and JJ by the nicknames that Vik had come up for them. Next, to me, Tobi let out a laugh.

"Alright Little One, hang on." with that Tobi released me and Vik before walking forward to help Josh set up the pool table.

I stared in shock, watching as Tobi went to help my brother, trying to figure out how Tobi came up with that nickname so quickly and what possessed him to nickname brother, but I actually kind of liked it.

"Boggy," called Vik from next to me causing me to look at him, those doe-like brown eyes looking up at me, the concern burning in them, causing me to frown.

"What's wrong Star?" I asked, reaching out to wrap my arms around his slight frame, bringing him closer to me.

Instead of speaking, Vik allowed himself to be pulled to me, his brown orbs still looking up at me, worry etched on his face making me worried. 

What happened? Did I do something wrong? Did one of the guys do something wrong? What was it?

"Star." I spoke out, the worry picking up in my belly.

What did we do?

"Your eye." he said after a few tense moments, filling me with realization.

Oh, I had forgotten about that. I thought. Memories of last night beginning to run through my head filling me with a slight sadness. I had no idea that my dad was so homophobic or that he would attack my brother, even though Little Josh had slapped him.

I sighed and turned my attention back to Star, smiling sadly at the sweet, beautiful boy in my arms.

"It's alright Star, I had forgotten about it, to be honest." I said, moving one of my hands up to cup his cheek, my thumb brushing the smooth skin.

"Really?" he asked, looking shocked.

"Yeah, I mean, last night I was so worried about you, my mom, Little Josh, the guys, that I couldn't really focus on it. Then this morning, when I woke up and realized I was in bed with you guys and Little Josh, I was just so happy and I felt so loved and safe, that I forgot about all the bad stuff and my eye and just focused on the love I could feel." I answered honestly.

"Really? Our love for you caused you to fogert all that?" he asked, his voice full of aw.

"Yes Star." I whispered, leaning forward to kiss his sweet lips, enjoying the little intake of breath I could feel from him. I barely pulled away before I spoke again, "I know you guys love me so much that no matter what, even when something like last night happens, you guys and my brother and mom, will always be there for me. So why should I focus on all the bad stuff when there is much love right here?" I spoke honestly, staring deeply into those brown orbs I loved so much.

"Harry." spoke out Vik, in complete awe, his face in complete shock.

I just smiled and stared at Vik, allowing him to process what I had just said.

To think, almost 2 months ago, I was thinking the total opposite of what I am now. I guess love can really help and heal you in ways you don't even realize.

As I stood there, looking down at the sweet boy in my arms, I realized that my phone was beginning to vibrate in my pocket. With a slight frown, I took my hand from Vik's cheek and reached down into my pocket grabbing my phone and pulling it out. I looked down and saw that it was my mom calling.

I accepted the call and moved the phone up to my ear, while my arm pulled Vik more against me, allowing his head to rest against my chest so I could place my cheek against his soft hair.

I wonder what it would be like to wash Vik's hair. I thought absentmindedly before I began speaking.

"Hello?"

"Hey, sweety." came my mom's voice over the phone.

She sounds so tired. I thought, worry building up in my belly.

"Hey, mom, what's up? Are you okay?"

I could feel the arms around my body slightly tighten as I listened to my mom speak.

"Yeah hunny, I'm fine. I just really didn't get a lot of sleep last night."

"Dad?" I asked, knowing that was probably the reason.

"Yeah. Your dad. Don't worry about it, though baby. Also, I never got the chance to say this last night baby, but I am so sorry for the way your father acted, I had no idea..."

"Mom." I interrupted her, "Don't worry about it. I don't think any of us had any idea that he was capable of doing something like that or that he would act like that."

"I guess." she sighed, causing my chest to tighten. "Harry, the reason I am calling is because I really need a favor from you and your boyfriends."

"Sure mom, whatever you need." I answered instantly, willing to do whatever I had to help my mom, especially after last night.

"I need you to let Josh stay with you guys for a little while."

"What?" I asked slowly, picking my head up to look across the room where Tobi and Josh were playing a game of pool together, the two of them laughing and having a good time.

"Please baby, it will be only for a couple weeks. With the way your father is acting, I don't want your brother anywhere near that. Then, of course, there is your sister." my mom continued on but I really didn't hear, knowing I was already going to take my brother in, no problem, and even my sister if I had to, but one thought rang out in my head.

How in the hell am I going to get the guys to behave for a few weeks? Not just them, but myself as well. Fuck.

-End chapter-

A/N: HA! Poor Harry, what is he going to do? 6 sexy boys living with him and now his brother, whatever will he do? lol

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.