With Pleasure (Smut)

POV: Josh

Warnings: Smutty Stuffs

-Begin Chapter-

After saying good night to Simon, Vik, and Harry, I carried Tobi up to my room, thankful that we all had gotten comfortable before relaxing together so he was already dressed for bed. I smiled down at the small boy in my arms, his head resting on my chest, his breathing even.

I moved my gaze up in time to see my bedroom door which, thankfully, I had left open. I quickly walked in, kicking the door shut softly with my foot. I walked over to my bed, moving Tobi to one arm so I could pull back the sheets, and laid him down gently, tucking him in. I looked at his peaceful face, observing his smooth dark skin and his full lips. I slowly bent down and kissed those warm lips with my own thin ones, keeping it to just a simple peck. Tobi didn't respond, but I didn't expect him too.

I pulled away fully, standing up straight and turning my attention to my computer. I quickly went and sat down. Making sure to dim the screen so I could work on a little bit of editing before going to bed. I will have to see if Harry wants help editing the "Big Move" video tomorrow. We put a lot of work into it, making sure to make it as great as possible for our fans.

I edited for about an hour or two, I didn't really remember what time it was when I started, I was just so focused. I was so into editing that I didn't realize that Tobi had gotten out of bed until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned in my chair to look up at the half-asleep boy, his eyes slightly droopy and his posture slouched. I pulled my headphones off my head and spoke to him.

"Hey."

"Hey." He muttered back, a soft yawn coming to his lips before he spoke again, "What are you doing?"

"Just a little editing. I figured I would catch up now since I wasn't tired."

"Ah." He replied, moving to rest his head on top of mine. "I should really do that." He muttered sleepily. "Maybe I can go back to my flat tomorrow and work on some editing, especially since Vikk and Preston are gonna be gone all day."

"But what about me?" I asked, pouting even though he couldn't see it.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"If you leave me all day I will be sad."

"You know; you can come with me if you want. You don't have to act like you can't."

"Yeah!" I yelled out, moving to wrap my arms around Tobi and pull him into my lap.

"What the fuck bro?" he called out, completely caught off guard by my sudden movements. I just ignored him and moved to start to kissing all over his face as he sat there sprawled on my lap.

"Josh!" he laughed out, trying to evade my kisses.

I just kept my attack, my own laughs slipping out every once in a while. I was so focused on my task that I was unaware of the two small hands creeping to my sides until it was too late. They had begun their attack.

I pulled my head back and laughed, my arms still around Tobi as he continued to tickle me.

"Stop Tobi!" I laughed out, trying to get away from him with no luck. I mean, I am in a chair for fucks sakes, where am I supposed to go?

"No! You didn't stop when I asked so I am not gonna stop when you ask."

Tobi then proceeded to climb fully in my lap, his legs on either side of me straddling. It would be an amazing sight if I could see it through the tears.

"Tooobbbbiiii!" I laughed out, my hands finally moving to grab the evil hands at my sides. I was able to grasp them and pull them away, allowing me the chance to breathe. "Finally, fuck." I breathed out, leaning back and closing my eyes, his hands being held away from my body.

"Josh." Called out Tobi, breathless. I opened my eyes to look at him and the sight before me took my breath away.

The smaller boy in my lap looked breathless, his brown eyes wide, and his face flushed. He was staring at me, waiting. Waiting for what though?

"Josh." He breathed out again. I slowly sat up straighter bringing my face closer to Tobi's causing our lips to be just inches apart.

"Tobi," I said softly, earning a shudder from the younger one in my lap.

"Kiss me." He demanded, sounding completely breathless. I quickly followed his demand and claimed his lips as mine.

Our kiss attempted to start out slow but it quickly escalated when Tobi opened his mouth so he could suck my lower lip in, causing a loud moan from me. When he released my lip, I quickly took advantage of his slightly open mouth and pushed my tongue in, earning my own moan from him.

I tasted every inch of his sweet warm mouth, making sure to map it out and save the info for future use, like when I think about how good it would feel to have my dick in his hot mouth. I then turned my attention to his tongue, licking and sucking it, earning more moans from him that I swallowed eagerly.

I let go of his wrists and moved my hands around his lower waist pulling him closer to me, causing him to wrap his arms around my neck, his hands digging into my shoulder as we kissed. His movement forward caused him to brush over my very awake erection. I broke away with a loud moan at the sensation.

"Tobi!"

"Fuck!" he called, slowing moving himself against me, earning more moans from me.

I moved my head to his shoulder as he continued his movements, moaning each time he brushed against me. I moved my hands that were on his waist to the hem of his shirt, tracing it for a moment.

"Fuck it," I called out before I moved my hands under his shirt, tracing that beautiful dark skin.

Tobi didn't still at my movements and instead increased his speed, causing that pool of warmth to form in my belly. Not wanting to waste time, I quickly pulled up Tobi's shirt to his shoulders, causing him to move back so I could rip it off of him, revealing that beautiful toned dark skin.

I felt Tobi's hands move to my own shirt, desperately trying to rip it off. I helped him quickly, wanting him to get back to his movements that felt so good.

After pulling off the offensive piece of fabric, I threw it across the room just like I had done Tobi's. I tried to make eye contact with him but he was distracted, eyes looking down my body, taking in every detail.

"Tobi," I called out, feeling slightly exposed, settling my hands on to his hips, squeezing slightly.

His eyes snapped up to mine and I was taken back by the look of pure lust in his eyes.

"Josh." He called out, his voice sounding breathy.

"Tobi," I said again, my voice sounding deeper, causing him to shudder.

"Josh. Take me to bed and make me feel good." He demanded again.

I never took him from a demander, but I wasn't going to complain.

"With pleasure."

-End Chapter-

A/N: Alright, so a lot more smut is going to happen than I had planned, not that y'all are complaining or anything, I am sure. 

Thank you again for all of your comments and support, they really mean a lot to me, no matter what you say.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.