House Hunting

POV: Harry

Warnings: None

-Begin Chapter-

After we rearranged every pillow and blanket Simon and Vikk could find, I think they found every one in the house, we settled on the floor in front of the tv, piled together. I was leaning against Josh who had Vikk nestled in his lap and Ethan on his other side. On my other side was Simon with Tobi in between his legs, resting against him, while the older blonde leaned against JJ, looking at the screen as JJ set up it up to stream to the TV.

The others talked to each other while I turned my attention to the screen watching as random background pictures from the internet came across the screen. As I watched, a picture came across the screen that really caught my attention. It was a picture of JJ kissing Vikk, his hands cupping the Indian boy's cheeks, surprise crossing the smaller boys face. I felt tears fall as I realized it was a picture from the first night. Memories started filling me of me holding Vikk in my arms all night, breathing the same air as JJ as we slept, the happiness that filled me, I still don't honestly believe it happened. That this was all still real. That this was my life. My amazing, not always perfect, life.

I watched as the picture changed again to another one. It was one that I didn't realize existed. It was of Ethan, Vikk, and Tobi sitting in Simon's bed cuddled together with Vikk in the middle and the other two on either side of them, all three smiling widely.

More tears fell as more and more pictures began to filter through, each one showing the happiness and love we all had for each other.

"Harry." Called Tobi, catching my attention. I turned to look at him, seeing him through my slightly blurry eyes. It was then that I realized I was still crying.

"Yeah?" I answered, my voice slightly breaking.

"Are you ok?" he asked, concern in his voice.

"Oh yeah." I replied, quickly wiping my tears away, "The background on the screen was just some pictures of us and I guess I got a little emotional. I am ok though, promise." I answered honestly, smiling at Tobi.

"Ok, just as long as you are sure bro." he answered before turning back to the conversation him, Simon, and JJ were having as JJ struggled to get his screen to stream.

The thought of asking Tobi to sit in my lap crossed my mind for a moment.

I bit my lip and thought about it. I really wanted Tobi in my lap but I didn't want to be selfish. I sat there and contemplated my thoughts for a moment when they were interrupted by a voice next to me.

"Why don't you ask Harry?" came a hot breath on my ear. I turned around to see Josh looking at me, pulling away from my face, a soft smile on his own. "I don't Tobi would mind sitting in your lap, especially since Simon keeps moving trying to help JJ."

I turned to see that Josh was right. Simon kept jerking towards JJ, trying to get him to actually listen and do as he said. I could see the frown on Tobi's face as Simon kept moving him around, making it so Tobi couldn't be comfortable for more than a second.

"Teddy Bear." I called out softly catching his attention. He turned to look at me, his dark brown eyes shining.

Instead of talking, I just opened my arms to him as a silent invitation to crawl into my lap. Tobi eyes went wide and immediately he crawled out Simon's lap and into mine. Simon barely noticed he was gone and instead kept yelling at JJ that he needed to do something to his computer to allow him to stream the screen.

I smiled at Tobi as he crawled in between my legs, his arms coming around my stomach, his face in my chest as he let out a low groan.

"Thank you." He said gratefully, his words slightly muffled by my shirt.