Coming Home

POV: Harry

Warnings: Just a little crying

Word Count: 1583

-Begin Chapter-

I looked down at the picture on my phone with a smile. It was one Ethan had taken of Simon holding Vik while laying down in his bed and next to them is Preston snuggled up in Freezy's arms. The four were peacefully asleep, wrapped tightly in each others arms. It was a beautiful picture, one of many I received that made me miss home all that much more. I have been told that home is where the heart is and I really didn't understand what that meant until I was away from it for this long. I had decided that the Sidemen were my home and I had been gone for way too long.

During the three long weeks I was gone, I found that there were some nights were I couldn't sleep, those nights coming more often then not. I realized I was missing the feeling of being wrapped up in someone's arms or having someone wrapped in my arms. I had gotten the chance to experience both before I left and when I got to my parents it made it difficult to sleep alone in my bed. Thankfully my brother noticed my distress from lack of sleep and asked what was wrong. I admitted to him how I was feeling, though I kept the reason why out of it. He was too young to understand quite yet.

My brother offered to cuddle with me a couple nights, allowing me to get some much needed restful sleep. It felt so good to have someone I loved in my arms, allowing me to sleep peacefully, even if it was just for those few nights.

I still missed the feeling of someone holding me, though. The feeling of being safe in someone's arms and listening to their heartbeat as I drifted off to sleep was something that I truly longed for right now. I would never ask my brother to hold me though, he had already done more than enough by letting me hold him. 

I heard the intercom over my head come to life. We will be descending soon. JJ and Josh were meeting me at the airport and we were all going to ride home together in JJ's Lambo since he took it on his trip. I know Simon was already at home with Vik, having been very worried about him after that Skype call. I understood that completely. I was worried too and wish I could have gotten home to Vik sooner but I had to stay for my family. I was helping my mom and dad set up a new addition they had added onto their house and I had been roped into a few other family engagements that I could not get out of.

At least now I am almost home. I was not planning on going back to my parents for a while, allowing me to not have to worry about being away from Vik and the rest of the guys, at least for now. I mean I did love my family, but my heart was tied to the guys. I don't know why, but even though I only got to spend a few days being with them in this relationship, I already felt like I couldn't be without them ever and my time away from them confirmed it.

I could feel tears begin to form in my eyes as the plane finally began its descent; I was almost home.

The plane landed smoothly and pulled into the gate. I quickly exited as soon as I could, barely paying attention to anything around me. I went straight to the baggage claim where I knew the two older boys would be waiting for me. Not even worrying about my bag, I looked around searching. After a few minutes of looking I almost began to cry because I could not find them. I could feel panic start to seep into me. I turned around one more time and finally spotted them walking in, their eyes searching for me.

I felt happiness bloom in my chest as I ran towards them, dodging people around me, trying to get to them as fast I could. JJ noticed me just in time before I launched myself at him throwing my arms around his neck. JJ  caught me and held me, his arms tight around me. I could feel my tears of relief begin to fall from my eyes and into JJ's shirt as I buried my face into his shoulder.

"Harry." He whispered gently in my ear, his arms squeezing me tight. I felt Josh come up behind me and wrap his arms around me as well.

I felt a warmth begin to fill me from being wrapped in their arms. My tears began to fall harder and I gripped JJ's shirt tighter. I missed this so much.

"Harry," whispered Josh into my other ear, "It's ok, we are right here." I could feel my body shaking. I was so scared that they weren't coming for a moment, that they had forgotten about me. I know I should feel relieved, but the panic was still slightly there even the warmth I was feeling was filling me up.

"I missed you guys so much." I said, my voice mumbled by JJ's shirt. He must of heard me though, because he squeezed me tighter.

"We missed you too Harry. We really did and I know Star is missing you a lot, so let's get you home so we can all be together."

I nodded my head but I made no move to release JJ, instead choosing to continue to cling to him.

"Do you want me to go get your bag Harry?" asked Josh with a soft, caring  voice.

I nodded again, unable to speak. I felt Josh move his arms and pull away so he could go retrieve my bag. I was already missing his warmth that he took him with him. JJ just continued to hold me, his hold never loosening. I had no idea what was happening around us nor did I care, I was safe in someones arms, just like I had been missing while I was away.

"Harry." He started JJ, his hand rubbing up and down my back. "It's ok." He said reassuringly. My tears continued to fall but my body slowly stopped shaking.

"I missed you guys so much." I said again, "It was so hard without you guys. I felt like I was losing my mind." I had to tell him. I had to let someone know how I felt. I never hinted that anything was wrong while I was gone, but I was home now, I needed to let it out. "I hardly slept because I felt so alone at night. I missed someone holding me or me holding someone." My grip on him increased, probably hurting him but he made no noise of complaint. "My brother was the only one who kept me sane. He let me hold him a couple times, allowing me to get some sleep but I could never ask him to hold me. It hurt so much. I miss being held JJ. I miss that safe warm feeling that I would get. I missed that almost as much as I missed you guys." My shaking began to pick up again.

"Harry." he whispered softly in my ear. "I can't imagine how you feel. You were gone away from us for so long. Fuck. Three fucking weeks. Don't worry now though, we are almost home. Soon we will be reunited with everyone and you will get so much good sleep because you won't be alone ever again. I promise. Tonight, when we go to bed, I am gonna hold you in my arms all night and I am gonna make sure you know how much I love you and how safe you are. I love you Harry. I am sorry you had to go through that but me and the others are going to make you feel so much better."

I could feel the truth in his words and my tears finally began to stop along with the shaking of my body. 

"Thank you JJ." I whispered pulling back slightly to kiss his cheek before I finally pulled all the way back and looked into his deep brown eyes.

"Your welcome Harry." he said, reaching out to cup my cheek and brush away a stray tear or two.

"Hey guys," I heard Josh say behind me. I didn't turn to look at him, instead focusing on JJ's face. "We should get going. Simon just texted me and told me Vik keeps looking at the door waiting for us to come in."

"Right." responded JJ looking at Josh before he turned his attention back to me. "Let's go home Harry."

"Yes, let's." I responded simply. JJ then moved his arm from around me and his hand from my face and I turn did the same. JJ reached out and grabbed my hand, giving it a gentle squeeze before leading me out the door. I could hear Josh come up behind us. 

I turned to see him smiling at his phone for some reason. I just choose to ignore it and turned my head to keep walking forward with JJ, enjoying the feeling of his warm hand in mine.

I am so glad that I am almost home and soon I will be reunited with everyone and I will never be alone again.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Everyone is almost home! Yeah! Poor Harry though. 

Now we can get into some super fluffy stuff! No more bad drama stuff...maybe...this is me though, so we will see. ;P

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.